New Poster here, looking forward to adding to the forum!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: New Poster here, looking forward to adding to the forum!

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

In response to BassFishingBurgerKingChick's comment:

I don't know much about football but my opinions are always right.

I look forward to talking football with everyone.

I'm sorry....but this is funny stuff right there........

You should get out more. Maybe go to a Walmart if you want entertainment.  Hey, did you hear about Gronk?

lmao

Gronk’s infection has actually gone along the path I said it would, check the record. You can’t even agree that Broomhilda’s post that “Gronk doesn’t even have an infection” was sheer stupidity at its finest and bizarre to say the least. What is it with your ego that doesn’t allow you to admit you were wrong? Instead you make up things that were not even posted so you can then argue with yourself that others posted it and they are the ones that are wrong. That’s a bit strange to me. That part of your ego simply alienates folks and you don’t need to do that. I myself have defended you in the past that you actually make many, many solid football points, and you do. Show some humility now and then. When your right…your right…when you are wrong simply Man up and say so and we can all move along to the next topic de jour.

Give it some thought……….

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

BFBKC, one thing to always keep in mind: it doesn't matter how accurate your opinions are, what matters is repeating them over and over and over again as if they were factual.  Facts don't matter; repetition and length of your posts do however.

Wow. Had no idea you were such a dick. Duly noted.

Rusty, where did you get the idea that I was referring to you?  For the record, I was not.  Now if I still qualify for dick status then so be it.

I stand by this post; my previous post on this thread had excatly zilch to do with Rusty.  I'm done on this thread.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

BFBKC, one thing to always keep in mind: it doesn't matter how accurate your opinions are, what matters is repeating them over and over and over again as if they were factual.  Facts don't matter; repetition and length of your posts do however.

Wow. Had no idea you were such a dick. Duly noted.

Rusty, where did you get the idea that I was referring to you?  For the record, I was not.  Now if I still qualify for dick status then so be it.

I stand by this post; my previous post on this thread had excatly zilch to do with Rusty.  I'm done on this thread.

I've never seen you backpedal before.  Wow. 

And I'm not backpedaling now.  If you can't figure out who the he11 I was talking about then you've not been paying attention to this board since April 25.  Go back and read, Rusty, and stop trying to pick a scrap with me.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReturnofBologna. Show ReturnofBologna's posts

First posts in the first 6 months of 2008  Babe,Pezz,Jints.There are others but I just wanted to give you a easy tell.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

April 25th - 1st day of 2013 NFL Draft.

No and no.

Odd is in the eye of the beholder.

Because I choose not to do so.

Yes.

Any other questions?  

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Mel Kiper is posting here now? 

What does the draft date have to do with a troll thinking following me around for years here?

He is referring to Tex who has been parroting opinion pieces about the draft as "facts" over and over again.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ImagydSportsBos. Show ImagydSportsBos's posts

gee, cant u jabros just stick to one screen name around here?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to ImagydSportsBos' comment:

gee, cant u jabros just stick to one screen name around here?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Ahh.   I thought of that, but I am not convinced the person who tries to do this stuff is him.

It's likely Phat Rex. He's been absolutely bludgeoned lately in here, so when that happens, out comes the duplicate board name of mine.

He's not saying the fake account is Tex.  But his poking fun about repeating things over and over again as fact is I believe a poke at Tex given their exchanges in the draft thread earlier.  I could be wrong, but that is how I read it.  You'd have to ask him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Sweet mother of pearl, Rusty, you and I have never had a scrap - ever.  And I'm going to take pot shots at you?  I disagree with some of what you say and how you say it but that's the difference in people.  

And since I've got to spell it out, yes, pcmIV is correct.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

Ok, back to football.

The Patriots would be 180-0 if Tom Brady would stop going into that shotgun formation.  He has to let the team run the ball.  He passes way to much.  He really isn't that good anymore.  He is one of the main reasons the Patriots have not won the Super Bowl the last two times.  The defense gets stuck out on the field for way too long.  THis defense would be top 5 if they didn't have to be on the field for so long during the games.  If he would just line up under center all game and hand the ball off for most of the game the defense would only need to be on the field for 20-30 plays.  We would be talking top 1 or 2 defense here! 

Ok so if you don't agree with me you are just a pink hat and know nothing about football!!

Gotta run, I need to make some sales calls.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishingBurgerKingChick. Show BassFishingBurgerKingChick's posts

In response to BassFishingBurgerKingChick's comment:

Ok, back to football.

The Patriots would be 180-0 if Tom Brady would stop going into that shotgun formation.  He has to let the team run the ball.  He passes way to much.  He really isn't that good anymore.  He is one of the main reasons the Patriots have not won the Super Bowl the last two times.  The defense gets stuck out on the field for way too long.  THis defense would be top 5 if they didn't have to be on the field for so long during the games.  If he would just line up under center all game and hand the ball off for most of the game the defense would only need to be on the field for 20-30 plays.  We would be talking top 1 or 2 defense here! 

Ok so if you don't agree with me you are just a pink hat and know nothing about football!!

Gotta run, I need to make some sales calls.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonPatriots. Show BostonPatriots's posts

wow

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

The blow up yesterday is TFb12 literally saying "a deep threat is the key to a good run game".  Do you know why he says that? Because wisely dealt MOss.

Wow!  What a thread!! LOL!

LOL @ Rusty. 

2007 with Moss as a deep threat in the playoffs

Vs Jags, Maroney 22 carries 122 yards rushing yards. 

Vs Chargers, Maroney 25 carries 122 rushing yards. 

2010 without Moss as a deep threat in the playoffs

vs Jets, Woodhead 14 carries 46 rushing yards, BJGE 9 carries 43 rushing yards. 

2011 without Moss as a deep threat in the playoffs

vs Broncos, BJGE 13 carries 28 yards, Woodhead 4 carries 28 yards, 4 carries 21 yards, Hernandez 5 carries 61 yards.

vs Ravens, BJGE 15 carries for 68 yards, Woodhead 6 carries 18 yards.

Yes, I would say a deep threat is very important for a good running game in the post season against the better teams.  And it has nothing to do with Moss being let go, it has to do with the Pats not having a legit deep threat to spread the defense out so the Pats can have success running the ball against the better defenses!!  You just don't get it. 

I don't care if it was Moss or another legit deep threat receiver being let go... The fact is the Patriots not having a legit deep threat has hurt this team in running the ball against the better teams during the post season.  Everytime you are wrong you turn into a Welker or Moss leaving discussion because that is your crutch!  You are fraud!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Right on!

Sections
Shortcuts