New Prediction for 53 Man Roster

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FcukUPayMe. Show FcukUPayMe's posts

New Prediction for 53 Man Roster

Now that we've seen two games of most of the people in action.

Offense (26)
    :
    QB (3): Brady, Hoyer, Mallet

RB (4): Green-Ellis, Woodhead, Vereen, Ridley

WR (7): Welker, Branch, Ochocinco, Price, Edelman, Slater, Tate

TE (3): Gronkowski, Hernandez, Yeatman

OT (4): Light, Vollmer, Solder, Maneri

G/C (5): Koppen, Mankins, Connolly, Wendell, Ohrnberger

Defense (24):
    DE (4): A. Carter, Cunningham, Moore, Anderson 

DT (6): Wilfork, Haynesworth, Ellis, Wright, Love, Pryor 

ILB (2): Spikes, Fletcher

OLD (3): Mayo, Ninkovich, Guyton

CB (5): Bodden, McCourty, Arrington, Dowling, Butler

S (4): Chung, Meriweather, Sanders, Brown

Special Teams (3):
    K (1): Gostkowski

P (1): Mesko

LS (1): Katula

PUP/IR: Faulk, Cannon, Brace, Deaderick

Last 4 In: Tate, Ohrnberger, Butler, Slater

Last 4 Out: Morris, Warren, Tarpinian, White

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Re: New Prediction for 53 Man Roster

Good list.....

Add: Warren
    Remove: Tate

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I just wonder if Tate can make it
    i cannot believe the depth we have at DLine
    I hope we can get Smith on the PS
    Is it possible that we will see Salter as a real wr?
       instead of just ST

It is amazing taht in 2 weeks we seem to be deep
    just about every where - including kicker

I wonder who the PS might be

Smith
    Ross
    Koepler ( the kicker)
    White?
    4 more?
    Would cannon got there after pup?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Fletcher maybe PUP with thumb?  In that case White @ ILB.  Agree in Warren over Tate.  Injuries always work this stuff out.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I like this list. I wonder due to the DL age and injury concerns if Warren does make the team, and looking at 7 WR's sticking out like s sore thumb. Might it come down to Butler or Slater with Butler making it due to the uncertainty of Dowling being able to stay healthy?
    I think Yeatman makes it onto the PS and keep Smith, who won't make it onto the PS
    I am curious about rade value. Certainly making a trade now rather than at cut down time increases a players value as the other team would have a couple of weeks to work the new player in. Is it safe to assume BB makes some deals over the weekend after tape review of the Tampa game?
    Giants awfully thin at slot WR and TE.
    I could see the Jets bringing in Wilhite once he is released. Same with Weston and Cohen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Fletcher has played so I do not think he can be put on PUP. It is either roster, IR or cut. Hopefully his injury is not all that bad.

I suspect Morris makes the team. Good special teams player, very good short yardage blocker and dependable short yardage runner. Ridley could replace in short yardage but not sure he is dependable enough for the coach yet.

Tate seems to be on the bubble.

Warren... hmmm... not sure.... I suspect he makes the team; maybe in place of Love. Hard to tell who the odd man out wil be. Personally I have big hopes for a healthy Pryor in the rotation of big men.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to New Prediction for 53 Man Roster:
    [QUOTE]Now that we've seen two games of most of the people in action. Offense (26) : QB (3) : Brady, Hoyer, Mallet RB (4) : Green-Ellis, Woodhead, Vereen, Ridley WR (7) : Welker, Branch, Ochocinco, Price, Edelman, Slater, Tate TE (3) : Gronkowski, Hernandez, Yeatman OT (4) : Light, Vollmer, Solder, Maneri G/C (5) : Koppen, Mankins, Connolly, Wendell, Ohrnberger Defense (24) : DE (4) : A. Carter, Cunningham, Moore, Anderson  DT (6) : Wilfork, Haynesworth, Ellis, Wright, Love, Pryor  ILB (2) : Spikes, Fletcher OLD (3) : Mayo, Ninkovich, Guyton CB (5) : Bodden, McCourty, Arrington, Dowling, Butler S (4) : Chung, Meriweather, Sanders, Brown Special Teams (3) : K (1) : Gostkowski P (1) : Mesko LS (2) : Katula PUP/IR : Faulk, Cannon, Brace, Deaderick Last 4 In : Tate, Ohrnberger, Butler, Slater Last 4 Out : Morris, Warren, Tarpinian, White
    Posted by FcukUPayMe[/QUOTE]

I'd rather have an extra tight end than 7 WRs

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

In Response to Re: New Prediction for 53 Man Roster:
    [QUOTE]Fletcher has played so I do not think he can be put on PUP. It is either roster, IR or cut.
    Posted by portfolio1[/QUOTE]
    Basically.  Once you've practiced, you are no longer eligible for Active/PUP, which means you can't transition to Reserve/PUP (the 6 week don't count against the 53-man roster thing).  The rules on PUP:

Once they are designated as such (PUP), they are prohibited from practicing with the team. They can, however, rehabilitate and participate in team meetings. If a player begins training camp on the PUP list, they can be moved to the active roster at any time, even after one practice. A player is not allowed to be placed on the PUP list if they start training camp on the active roster, even if they take part in only the first few minutes of the first practice.

A player who begins the regular season on the PUP list must sit out his team’s first six games. After that point, a team has three weeks to start having the player practice; once the player begins practicing, the team has another three weeks to put the player on the active roster. If the player is not activated by that time, or if he does not begin practicing within that three week window, he must remain on the PUP list for the remainder of the season.”

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

[QUOTE]Good list..... Add: Warren Remove: Tate
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]

Agreed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

You need more linebackers which means you have to make a cut somewhere else. Either d line or receiver probably. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Fletcher will be just fine. It's just a thumb. He can cut it off or wear a hand cast. Shouldn't slow him down.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Fletcher will be just fine. It's just a thumb. He can cut it off or wear a hand cast. Shouldn't slow him down.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenace4life. Show tenace4life's posts

First: 8/1/2011
    Last: 8/19/2011

Offense (25)
    :

WR (7): Welker, Branch, Ochocinco, Price, Ross, Slater, Edelman

TE (3): Gronkowski, Hernandez, Yeatman

G/C (4): Koppen, Mankins, Connolly, Wendell

Defense (25):

DT (6): Wilfork, Haynesworth, Ellis, Warren, Love, Pryor 

LB (6): Spikes, Fletcher, White, Mayo, Ninkovich, Guyton

S (4): Chung, Meriweather, Ihidigo, Brown

Special Players (3):
     - Kicker, punter, long snap: Gostkowski, Mesko, Katula

PUP or IR: Faulk, Cannon, Brace, Deaderick, Sanders, Barrett, Tarpinian, Lockett, Miller

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kjfitone. Show kjfitone's posts

looks pretty good.. not sure that tate will make it and dowling could end up on ir if he cant get out there soon.. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skadude22. Show Skadude22's posts

Out: Love, Tate, Ohrnberger
    In: Warren, Tarpinian/White/Koutouvides (1 of the 3), Zach Roth

Depending upon how Ihedigbo looks, he's a candidate for one of the last 3 spots. Also, I'd list Cunningham as an OLB and Ellis as a DE.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston2009Champs. Show boston2009Champs's posts

Good exect.....

IN: Warren 

Out: Slater

Wouldnt need 7 WR and Warren is a beast

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

[QUOTE]FcukUPayMe Posts: 12 First: 8/1/2011 Last: 8/19/2011   Offense (25) : QB (3) : Brady, Hoyer, Mallet RB (4) : Green-Ellis, Woodhead, Vereen, Ridley WR (7) : Welker, Branch, Ochocinco, Price, Ross, Slater, Edelman TE (3) : Gronkowski, Hernandez, Yeatman OT (4) : Light, Vollmer, Solder, Maneri G/C (4) : Koppen, Mankins, Connolly, Wendell Defense (25) : DE (4) : A. Carter, Cunningham, Moore, Anderson  DT (6) : Wilfork, Haynesworth, Ellis, Warren, Love, Pryor  LB (6) : Spikes, Fletcher, White, Mayo, Ninkovich, Guyton CB (5) : Bodden, McCourty, Arrington, Dowling, Butler S (4) : Chung, Meriweather, Ihidigo, Brown Special Players (3) :  - Kicker, punter, long snap:  Gostkowski, Mesko, Katula PUP or IR : Faulk, Cannon, Brace, Deaderick, Sanders, Barrett, Tarpinian, Lockett, Miller
    Posted by tenace4life[/QUOTE]

I'm going with this list more or less.   I do think BB keeps 3 qbs even though I had said before he holds only 2. Mallet isn't ready to fill the backup position yet so they probably need to hold Hoyer. I think they need another corner, so I'm going to cut Cunningham and add Wilhite. Some of the DTs can play DE and Nink can line up there as well. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Agree totally- Tate is toast-Warrens a beast and great veteran presence!  In Response to Re: New Prediction for 53 Man Roster:
    [QUOTE]Good list..... Add: Warren Remove: Tate
    Posted by pats-fan-2007[/QUOTE]

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Funny sh-t!  In Response to Re: New Prediction for 53 Man Roster:
    [QUOTE]Fletcher will be just fine. It's just a thumb. He can cut it off or wear a hand cast. Shouldn't slow him down.
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

QB- brady,hoyer,mallet  -3

RB - law firm,woodhead,vereem,ridley - 4

TE- gronk,hernandez, smith/yeatman IDC!-3

WR- Chad,welker,branch,price,eddleman, tate -6

OT - light,vollmer,solder,maneri -4

C/G - Koppen,mankins,connelly,wendell,orenberger -5

DT - vince, albert, warren, ellis , pryor, love, wright -7

DE - anderson,moore,cunningham, carter -4

LB - Spikes,mayo,fletcher,guyton,Ninc white/niko special team spot -6

CB-bodden,mcourty,arrington,butler 4

S-merri,chung,brown,idehgo -4

3- st

PUP/IR- Brace,deadrick,faulk,sanders (or cut),lockett,cannon,barret

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]FcukUPayMe Posts: 12 First: 8/1/2011 Last: 8/19/2011   Offense (25) : QB (3) : Brady, Hoyer, Mallet RB (4) : Green-Ellis, Woodhead, Vereen, Ridley WR (7) : Welker, Branch, Ochocinco, Price, Ross, Slater, Edelman TE (3) : Gronkowski, Hernandez, Yeatman OT (4) : Light, Vollmer, Solder, Maneri G/C (4) : Koppen, Mankins, Connolly, Wendell Defense (25) : DE (4) : A. Carter, Cunningham, Moore, Anderson  DT (6) : Wilfork, Haynesworth, Ellis, Warren, Love, Pryor  LB (6) : Spikes, Fletcher, White, Mayo, Ninkovich, Guyton CB (5) : Bodden, McCourty, Arrington, Dowling, Butler S (4) : Chung, Meriweather, Ihidigo, Brown Special Players (3) :  - Kicker, punter, long snap:  Gostkowski, Mesko, Katula PUP or IR : Faulk, Cannon, Brace, Deaderick, Sanders, Barrett, Tarpinian, Lockett, Miller
    Posted by tenace4life[/QUOTE]

not bad,. i think they keep smith too and try to hide tate if they cant make a spot for him. kr to me is all i have him as  a fctn for therefore i look for someone else who isnt a top position player nor unique talent (ie no price, welker etc)
    and tgry to let tate go.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LawDawg94. Show LawDawg94's posts

[QUOTE]QB- brady,hoyer,mallet  -3 RB - law firm,woodhead,vereem,ridley - 4 TE- gronk,hernandez, smith/yeatman IDC!-3 WR- Chad,welker,branch,price,eddleman, tate -6 OT - light,vollmer,solder,maneri -4 C/G - Koppen,mankins,connelly,wendell,orenberger -5 DT - vince, albert, warren, ellis , pryor, love, wright -7 DE - anderson,moore,cunningham, carter -4 LB - Spikes,mayo,fletcher,guyton,Ninc white/niko special team spot -6 CB-bodden,mcourty,arrington,butler 4 S-merri,chung,brown,idehgo -4 3- st PUP/IR- Brace,deadrick,faulk,sanders (or cut),lockett,cannon,barret
    Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]

What happens to Ras-I Dowling?  Did you forget him?  He's got to be one of the CB or on IR...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Is Wright even practicing yet?  I don't see how he makes it at this point with all the depth there.  Yet every projection has him on the roster.  Cut or PUP.  

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EASON11. Show EASON11's posts

I hope they keep Gerard Warren ........I think James Sanders might be on the outs......he hasnt been on the field at all........just my opinion

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrmccook. Show jrmccook's posts

Offense (24):

WR (5): Welker, Branch, Ochocinco, Price, Edelman

TE (4): Gronkowski, Hernandez, Yeatman, Smith - Remember - most people think yeatman is a developmental ot who just needs to add some weight to his frame.

G/C (4): Koppen, Mankins, Connolly, Wendell

Defense (26):

DT (6): Wilfork, Haynesworth, Ellis, Warren, Love, Pryor 

LB (6): Spikes, Fletcher, White, Mayo, Ninkovich, Guyton

S (5): Chung, Meriweather, Ihidigo, Brown, Sanders

Special Players (3):
     - Kicker, punter, long snap: Gostkowski, Mesko, Katula

Sections
Shortcuts