New site design blowwwwwwwwwwwwwws!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

New site design blowwwwwwwwwwwwwws!

Am I the only one who thinks so?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: New site design blowwwwwwwwwwwwwws!

nope, it's horrible.

I'm also getting a weird effect on my firefox. Last couple days I can't use firefox because the entire thread is compressed into a 2" wide column on my screen with the ad's practically on top of it. But, explorer still works so I'm assuming they messed up and/or I'm using an older version of firefox and the new forum thread language isn't gelling with my browser

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

PatsEng, same for me! I'm actually working on a more modern sports forum minus moderators, text ad links and banner ads. It should be up soon and I'll be sure to share with you guys :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Okay, thanks guys...it does seem to be a Firefox problem. On Explorer, everythings looks okay.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GeneSteratore. Show GeneSteratore's posts

Looks great to me and im running Chrome

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeffab. Show jeffab's posts

Yeah....it was working too well before and was far too easy to navigate, so changes had to be made. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Good to know I wasn't going insane. Thanks ap

I can't wait to see what your forum looks like. The way that the globe is going I wouldn't be shocked to see a lot of people move over to a better forum

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I don't know what happened, my computer slammed me to the new site yesterday an I couldn't find a dam thing. I rebooted an it came back to normal.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

yea it didn't compile correctly on my Firefox browser on my Macbook Pro, either

I figured it might be NoScript (a GREAT security add-on for Firefox, by the way, along with AdBlock and WebofTrust), but that wasn't the case

It's working correctly today.  I don't have to open Safari just to get my fix of talking football with random people

Sections
Shortcuts