new things to get xcited about!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

new things to get xcited about!!

Wow. Collins had his best game as a pro and is really coming around. Thought his play in pass coverage was a differencemaker all day. Noticed also that Tavon played LB on many of his snaps. Interesting way to emply him the balance of the year and maybe next year? Pats won the field position game due to Allen. Great game. Siliga is really making a spot for himself for next year an also freeing dollars by making Soapogo irrelevant for next year.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

Re: new things to get xcited about!!

Good point about Collins, he has gotten better all year, did not notice Wilson at LB was to excited about the beating going on. I have to admit Allen can punt it. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Agree.  Really liking what I'm seeing from Collins.  And while I don't want to get overly exiceted just yet about Siliga, it's quite possible he's the guy we've been waiting for to stand next to big Vince.  Huge body that can move and out muscle O-lineman.  Getting back to Collins, the more and more I see him play the more and more I think Spikes is gone next year.  Collins outside allows Hightower or Spikes to play middle.  We'll lose our thump, but be more athletic and be better at coverage. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

is it possible the field position Allen did not allow the Ravens to have was the key to the game?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

I ask again, why does everyone keep refering to trolls and what is the relation of trolls on this website?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Logan Ryan

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Logan Ryan

[/QUOTE]

+1

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

The silver linings with all the injuries has been the remarkable play of Collins, Ryan, Harmon, Siliga, otherwise not manifested as future D starters if injuries had not occurred. And then Kline on O'line. Go a bit easier on BB on the draft, eh?

Merry Christmas to all...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I thought the best thing I saw was Edelman getting popped and holding onto that ball, that kid is making himself more and more money evey single game. He couldn't of made that catch last year and he had another one I was impressed with over the middle too. He's going to get 100 catches this year...that is amazing.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Even the staunch haters of BB's drafts have to admit that he's on to something with this last one...............Add the 2nd year leap from Boyce, Dobson, Ryan, Collins, Harmon  add a legit DT/ C and get back a healthy UNDERAPPRECIATED Mayo and Brady may play til he's 40

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

The newest thing that I'm excited about is the offensive line looking like they could protect Brady for 60 minutes and open running lanes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxDOrtiz. Show RedSoxDOrtiz's posts

In response to ronk1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Wow. Collins had his best game as a pro and is really coming around. Thought his play in pass coverage was a differencemaker all day. Noticed also that Tavon played LB on many of his snaps. Interesting way to emply him the balance of the year and maybe next year? Pats won the field position game due to Allen. Great game. Siliga is really making a spot for himself for next year an also freeing dollars by making Soapogo irrelevant for next year.

[/QUOTE]

What is Siliga's contract status for next year?  Free agent?  I think he has made a world of difference with this run defense since he showed up.  I am very impressed with his play. 

I am also very impressed with Collins as he had some big shoes to fill.  Linebacker is one of the harder positions in the NFL and it takes time for one to develop... some of us are still waiting on Hightower to develop.

There was a game earlier where I considered Allen to be the game's MVP... forget the one, but it shows the focus on field position this team is always striving for.  They made a risky move by letting Zoltan walk after he did a fine job, but Allen is looking to be as good or better.

I didn't notice Tavon playing LB... when did this happen and how many snaps did he get?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to DeadAhead's comment:
    [QUOTE]

While Collins had a nice game again, his best game was vs Denver. He was all over the place in that one.

[/QUOTE]

was just about to post this untiil i saw you did. agree. Collins was a huge factor v. Denver. good plays last night though

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to ronk1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

also, tavon only played 11 snaps many the garbage time ones. i wouldnt read much into that. from things ive read he is a great leader and special teamer but not fitting in the D scheme.

another exciting thing is that play hightower made. he looked good dropping into that zone w/o Flacco knowing forcing the throw creating the tip/pick

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Even the staunch haters of BB's drafts have to admit that he's on to something with this last one...............Add the 2nd year leap from Boyce, Dobson, Ryan, Collins, Harmon  add a legit DT/ C and get back a healthy UNDERAPPRECIATED Mayo and Brady may play til he's 40

[/QUOTE]

I don't remember having a better draft class and udfa s, I had belief that some would do well, but not so many and to play at the level these guys are getting to , hard to predict, I do not know if BB did it on purpose, or just the way it worked out or both, but because they were coming on slowly thay probably will not hit the "wall" ?

I thought Allen to be the better choice as he had the pedigree and is left footed. I didn't know about holding for fgs but he has been excellent

Collins was my favorite, then Dobby

The other thing is the Pats had 14 rooks. And 8 or so 2nd yr guys. To be a successful team in the nfl I think the trend will be to get as many young guys as possible. both for energy and salary cap. I do not know that this was BBs plan but that's what struck me from the beginning of the season.

Bb has had a great yr as GM and coach. I don't think anyone has done better.

No idea when he hangs it up, but it will be a culture shock when he does

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

[QUOTE]

Logan Ryan

[/QUOTE]

This kid is going to be a star

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Logan Ryan

[/QUOTE]

This kid is going to be a star

[/QUOTE]

i keep thinking this as well but then i look back to last year with Tavon Wilson after i thought he was gonna be good after making some nice plays on balls..

hopefully Ryan continues to progess at a rapid pace like he has

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

He's tied for #4 in the league in INTs and he's not even a starter.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's tied for #4 in the league in INTs and he's not even a starter.

[/QUOTE]

Wilson last year has tied for 11th and barely played but he had 4 picks and 2 recoveries. and look where he's at now... all-time special teamer and last resort safety.

dont get me wrong i think this Ryan kid is legit i hope it continues into next year too and beyond