New to Boston and First Pats game Help pls!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from benBlev. Show benBlev's posts

New to Boston and First Pats game Help pls!

Hey guys I'm from Michigan (UofM grad Tom Brady's old classmate) i've been reading this forum for a couple years now and I have wanted to get to go to a Pats game and i finally scored tickets to the Pats vs Falcons  Sept. 27th so i am flying to boston that friday and plan to stay ina  hotel there and then drive down to foxboro sunday morning and tailgate/ go to the game.  So my questions are if anyone could tell me where a good hotel in boston is one that is walking distance to many of the better trendy bars/clubs downtown and if anyone has a cool tailgate sunday i could possibly join up with! Any help would be MUCH appriciated.

Thanks,
    Ben

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Re: New to Boston and First Pats game Help pls!

Check out Patriot Place. Its in the Gillette parking lot has bars, stores everything. Also there is a hotel, I believe its a Radison. I too will be at that game so lets hope its good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

In Response to New to Boston and First Pats game Help pls!:
    Hey guys I'm from Michigan (UofM grad Tom Brady's old classmate) i've been reading this forum for a couple years now and I have wanted to get to go to a Pats game and i finally scored tickets to the Pats vs Falcons  Sept. 27th so i am flying to boston that friday and plan to stay ina  hotel there and then drive down to foxboro sunday morning and tailgate/ go to the game.  So my questions are if anyone could tell me where a good hotel in boston is one that is walking distance to many of the better trendy bars/clubs downtown and if anyone has a cool tailgate sunday i could possibly join up with! Any help would be MUCH appriciated. Thanks, Ben
    Posted by benBlev

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Hey man I have tickets to that game as well, should be a good one. If you want a hotel you should try the new hotel right out side the stadium. It might be a bit pricey since its right there in Foxboro but you would be right there in the morning and be able to walk right over to the game. Plus there are a few bars right there and other stuff like the Pats hall of fame and the pats pro shop and all that fun stuff.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

Hey guys I'm from Michigan (UofM grad Tom Brady's old classmate) i've been reading this forum for a couple years now and I have wanted to get to go to a Pats game and i finally scored tickets to the Pats vs Falcons  Sept. 27th so i am flying to boston that friday and plan to stay ina  hotel there and then drive down to foxboro sunday morning and tailgate/ go to the game.  So my questions are if anyone could tell me where a good hotel in boston is one that is walking distance to many of the better trendy bars/clubs downtown and if anyone has a cool tailgate sunday i could possibly join up with! Any help would be MUCH appriciated. Thanks, Ben
    Posted by benBlev

Well I just got back from a 5 day weekend in boston. We grabbed a hotel in the "back Bay" area at the Hilton. $200 a night but we had points so it didnt cost use anything. Almost every hotel in the city will cost that much if not more. Foxboro is only 28-30 minutes from that area.Parking your car at the hotel will cost about $35-$40 per day at the hotel. Boston is so big there are bars everywhere. The North End is cool with all the Italian Bistro and restaurants.It will be hard to get a hotel by the stadium. The best thin to do is google hotels in boston and you will have a wide varierty. They list all of the bars. Parking at the game is $40 - $50 bucks. The gates open 4 hours prior to the start of the game. The hall of fame is cool. Not open on game day. Good luck. If you need more inf give me a shout. Go Pats

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

LoL I am down, I park in P7

I am trying to figure out if i should sell my ticket to the Ravens game, my bachalor party is the night before and I have a feeling I will be hung over like never in my life the next day. But I also dont want to sell my ticket so I am stuck on the ropes. Do I want to risk it and hope i am not so hung over and hold on to teh ticket or sell it knowing the i will be throwing up all day the next day lol.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

In Response to Re: New to Boston and First Pats game Help pls!:
    LoL I am down, I park in P7 I am trying to figure out if i should sell my ticket to the Ravens game, my bachalor party is the night before and I have a feeling I will be hung over like never in my life the next day. But I also dont want to sell my ticket so I am stuck on the ropes. Do I want to risk it and hope i am not so hung over and hold on to teh ticket or sell it knowing the i will be throwing up all day the next day lol.
    Posted by MVPkilla

Killa, if you are not thoroughly hung over after your bachelor party you need to change your name to MVPWussy. lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from benBlev. Show benBlev's posts

Thanks for the responses guys... MVP why arent your posts showing up? haha  And you said you tailgate in P7? ill have my sister with me she's pretty cute built like Gisele tall and thin. lol anyways how will i know what to look for(you) in P7? I'm probably gonna hangout in Downtown Boston Friday Sat night then head to stadium early sunday...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from benBlev. Show benBlev's posts

In fact Email me directions how to find you for the tailgate.. 

Epyon907@yahoo.com

Notice the difference between the o and 0...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsdiva. Show patsdiva's posts

Posted by benBlev

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

If my posts are not showing up how do you know I park in P7? I will have a few beers with you man but if your sister aint cute I wont be pleased lol I need me some eye candy lol It will be easy to find me in P7 I park all the way up against the wall and I have one of the larger tail gates. If you see people acting crazy and drinking hard liquer like its water that is my group hahaha but then agin that sounds like every tail gate i have ever been to lol your sister better be cute lol.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Caraway you are right I better sell that ticket lol or switch games with someone lol.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

Wait

You played football leon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

GR Leon did not even post on this thread so what the he ll man? Do you really neeed to spend all day every day calling out a person you dont even know? I hate the guy to and when he posts feel free to mess with him btu when he is not even here just let us all forget about him please.

Sections
Shortcuts