New York Daily News: Just have to rattle “Tom Fraidy”

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

New York Daily News: Just have to rattle “Tom Fraidy”

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/27/new-york-daily-news-just-have-to-rattle-tom-fraidy/

New York Daily News: Just have to rattle “Tom Fraidy”

The New York Daily News isn’t waiting for Super Bowl week to throw down the gauntlet.

Patriots QB Tom ‘Fraidy’ one nervous cat” says the headline accompanying an article dismissing Tom Brady’s toughness, by columnist Gary Myers.

Yeah, we know the writer doesn’t make the headlines. But that won’t stop the Patriots from clipping and saving the article. Myers spoke to one opposing coach, who had this to say about Brady’s performance in the playoffs against the Jets last year.

“There’s not a doubt in my mind that [the Jets] rattled [Brady.] He started seeing things that weren’t even there,” the source said. “He’s human. He literally ducked down one time and there was no one there. Nobody was close to him. He thought he saw something and it wasn’t there. He literally ducked. We were literally like, ‘Did you see that? Is that really Tom Brady?”’

The headline may be inflammatory, but the suggestion isn’t so crazy. Brady still has great pocket presence, but he occasionally becomes aware of the pass rush more than he did early in his career.

“Everybody can be rattled,” linebacker Mathias Kiwanuka said Thursday.

Since we’re on the subject, we may as well link to a clip from Thursday night’s NBC SportsTalk. Who has the better pocket presence at this point his career: Eli Manning or Tom Brady?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: New York Daily News: Just have to rattle “Tom Fraidy”

in the ny post today one of the giant Olineman said
    that they hit Brady 30 times in 2007
    and alot last falland Brady did not get rattled

its always amazing to me how many people want to put a
    chink in TB's armour -

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Can someone in the area drop this off at Brady's door :^)  Let him read all of these articles.  I hoped he's possessed in the game.

Apart from the "look at me" title for the article, it's not innaccurate.  Certain D's have been very effective against Brady.  Ratgini was effective.  Rex's D has had some good games against him.  Ditto for the Ravens.  Add the Giants D of late to that list.  He is human, but only a few teams have proven it.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

You guys don't know who you're f'ing with. Gary Myers is the football equivalent of Nostradamus:

http://forums.newyorkjets.com/showthread.php?t=8951

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

One of many of Fat Rex's bogus, braggart, blunders
    Apparently he likes a little crow with his toe.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: New York Daily News: Just have to rattle “Tom Fraidy”:
    [QUOTE]You guys don't know who you're f'ing with. Gary Myers is the football equivalent of Nostradamus: http://forums.newyorkjets.com/showthread.php?t=8951
    Posted by pauldeba[/QUOTE]Wow! he is amazing!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

I hope Tom "Fraidy" knows about this. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

It is called NY writers who drank a lot of kool-aid and are trying to make up for all they wrote about the Jets..basically saying the Jets won the SB even before the season began.  Now they got to make amends.  I guess they all want to get bitten twice!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eddyd08. Show Eddyd08's posts

In Response to Re: New York Daily News: Just have to rattle “Tom Fraidy”:
    [QUOTE]In Response to New York Daily News: Just have to rattle “Tom Fraidy” : Listen, just so's you all know, I don't think this article is accurate or too classy. I am surprised it was in the Daily News, which is decent paper with some fairness. this is more like he c**p that braindead nazi rag the Post writes. They are garbage but not the DN. Believe me, most Gmen fans have great respect for Brady and realize that he can be rattled and beat but then again so can most qb's if you get after them and knock them around...i don't think Brady is "afraid" back there and don't think he was in SB 42...he was thrown off, beat up and knocked around....maybe a bit rattled...but he was not scared
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Hey JintsFan

I do agree the Dailynews is not as bad as the Nazi Rag aka the Post. That Rag is full of racist, and idiots.

Sections
Shortcuts