New

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore

Thank you Koft. I truly believe that your thread did in fact get read by Brady. I think it inspired him to play better. We owe the success of this season to you. If the Patriots do win the superbowl, I really hope they order a ring for you too because you are very deserving. I hope Brady will let you spend a couple nights with Giselle as well. After all, he does owe you pretty big since you got his career back on track and all. But most of all, we, a nation of Patriot fans, owe you big. And so I raise my Sam Adams to you: Here's to Koft, the poster who redeemed a once-doomed frachise. May he live to be a billion!

*  woaaaaah Al Gore really did invent the internet! *

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Please use paragraphs and do not quote yourself.

Thanks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore:
    [QUOTE]why not? and don`t lose the forest from the trees, unless that`s your thing. i wrote a few threads and posts concerning brady and his comittment to playing NFL football. all we do know is this...that his play got BETTER and BETTER and BETTER. yes, moss went bye bye and branch came back...and for whatever reason...brady got crazy-good big-time. the way i see it, is if you guys like the Pats as much as you say you do, than you should be thanking me profusely...just in case i`m right. [it`s almost like your team as gone belly up and you`re blaming me for it. wierd.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]
    Humor me for a moment, Koft. Tom Brady, every morning after a game, does an interview on WEEI with the Dennis & Callahan show. Now, knowing how Brady usually deflects any accolades given to him during these interviews, why hasn't mentioned how much your post  inspired him? He aways very quick to give credit to Bellichick, his O-line, his receivers. Anyone he thinks deserves credit for helping the Pats win, Brady goes out of his way to give it to them.

But, not one mention of Koft, your thread, this message board or any other message board for that matter.

Rather strange, isn't it?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

*golf clapping*  Thank you Koft  Smile

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]why not? and don`t lose the forest from the trees, unless that`s your thing. i wrote a few threads and posts concerning brady and his comittment to playing NFL football. all we do know is this...that his play got BETTER and BETTER and BETTER. yes, moss went bye bye and branch came back...and for whatever reason...brady got crazy-good big-time. the way i see it, is if you guys like the Pats as much as you say you do, than you should be thanking me profusely...just in case i`m right. [it`s almost like your team as gone belly up and you`re blaming me for it. wierd.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]
    Logical fallacy meet jackwagon.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I hate it when I lose the forest from the trees.

It really ruins my day.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" i was hoping to p*ss him off to get him angry." You're out of your mind if you think he or anyone he knows is reading your posts. They aren't in these forums at all, and even if they were, they would give up on your stream of consciousness writing style. 

" you should be thanking me profusely..." Why? For whining and bellyaching? 

How about this: I'll give you credit for showing up on this thread and taking your lumps. I will also say: we have far worse "concern trolls" in this forum than you.

Here's a newsflash: it takes two years to recover from the kind of knee injury Brady had. Second: he was liberated by the elimination of the Moss diva attitude (and other players like him). Those two factors freed him up to be the best player he can be. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

What I want to know is:

What sort of evil magic does Eric Mangini possess that is apparently superior to Koft's voodoo?

That would be information worth having.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

no what it is ... is that alot of non knowledgable fans and sportwriters alike all were spouting negative nancy opinions....early...   this thread is a good example of that...  then they all come back like they never said it...posers

fact is
    brady is just good... always has been...and even when the team wasnt... he still held them together ...now the team has caught up and the nfl will pay...again.

fans that dont know make themselves look stupid with these types of threads...and statements...they should have watched, learned and got some experience...maybe now they will learn...

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miSOXfan. Show miSOXfan's posts

you should all be thanking me, instead.  I wore my Lucky Pats shirt every game since the Browns game.  So, you're welcome.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

Patriots are 8-0 since I've been overseas. Might make a tour around here next year. I've inspired them to play great football. Should I get a ring?

This kid is a fool.

By the way, that is true....they are 8-0 since I've been over here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]you should all be thanking me, instead.  I wore my Lucky Pats shirt every game since the Browns game.  So, you're welcome.
    Posted by miSOXfan[/QUOTE]

Thank you. I still haven't changed my lucky Pats socks, either.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

you are living proof of why they should have never taken Narcissistic personality disorder out of the DSM 4 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

You said Brady has no heart left in football......  the season proved you wrong. 

This may have been the worst thread posted were the guy actually meant something ridiculous and stupid. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ctredsoxfanhugh. Show ctredsoxfanhugh's posts

This kid has to be joking around.  There is no way someone actually thinks that they are responsible for turning Brady's season around by calling him out on an online discussion forum.  Also their is no way anyone can be dumb enough to actually think he can convince everyone that was his intention because deep inside they feel stupid about how wrong they were.  Seriously anyone that dumb is not capable of using a keyboard.  This kid is either doing this as a defense mechanism to be a wise guy and invoke a response or because he has some type of personality disorder and is ashamed to admit he was wrong and betrayed his team....or he is is some type of idiot savant that is capable of putting together somewhat structured sentences. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

posted at 9/21/2010 3:37 PM EDT
    www.boston.com/community/persona.html?UID=986d9e3bf632680b98c75c0778123171&plckUserId=986d9e3bf632680b98c75c0778123171">
    First: 1/19/2010
    Last: 12/17/2010
    Great thread..............not.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Sorry, but I don't care to readall of the meaningless claptrap doubting whether Brady still has a heart for the game. All one had to do was look at the sidelines and look at Brady's intensity and no one would have any doubts. If it wasn't for TB this  team would not be 14-2 and would not even be near a playoff contender. After all Brady has done for the Pats and Boston I'm dumb founded by all of his doubters.

We're lucky to be seeing one of the best QBs in the history of the NFL and this year was one of his best. Except for the few years he had Moss and Welker, Brady has pretty much operated with no-name recieving corps, where as Manning has continually had a group of all-pro recievers. I'd take Brady over Manning any day. 

Hetchinspete.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ReeGzUSMC. Show ReeGzUSMC's posts

My thought: Brady said he wants to play till he is 40....The guy Clearly Has more than enough Money between him and his wife. He could have walked away years ago and been financially secure for the rest of his life..So its NOT for money..Why would he play so much longer then most QBs in the past? And if the Original Poster of this thread actually watches these games and doesn't just read scores and highlights on the net, He would see a Fired up Tom Brady who is constantly trying to keep his guys in the Game and focused (did u see him on the sidelines in Pittsburgh this year? or Against the Bears), you couldn't tell that he didn't want to come out of the game last Sunday when they showed him on TV when Hoyer came in?? Are u serious?? I think (again, just my opinion) that what DROVE Brady back in 01,02 is just a little different now. I think he is driven by those who still argues he isn't one of, if not THE greatest of all time. I think he is Determined to get more rings than his childhood hero: Montana. I think now he is determined to leave the game knowing there is NO doubt that he was the most winning, greatest QB of all time. With NO question. 5,6 rings..

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : and who are you to think that you kjow jack more than i do? i`ve been a fan since 1963 and have closely followed them ever since. i predicted that green-ellis was going to be a great ADDITION..that BB should draft a few great TEs and that branch would be a better fit for this team than randy moss. what have you don`t lately beside complain about other posters? just read you [post. you`re always complaining about what others say. strange.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

Koft you can't write a post like this and not expect heat

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nemeses. Show Nemeses's posts

Bradys favorite ring is the next one. He needs 5 (Montana and Bradshaw have 4ea) to be considered the greatest QB ever. After he wins his fifth then maybe we can discuse his fire for the game or lack there of. TB has played lites out this year and with this young defense coming into its own the league had better take notice cause we may see the dynasty continue.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan1977. Show Patsfan1977's posts

I am am a long time Pats fan, a spoiled one at that! This is far and away the stupidest post I have ever replied to. Brady is having one of the best years of any QB in history and you people question his heart. Please, become fans of another team because real Pats fans have no need for you. Go Pats.... Super Bowl Bound!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Yeah, he stinks, trade him, he had a terrible year.  Where do these moronic trolls come from?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

Excuse me.  The Pats are 14-2.  You must be some troll looking for weakness.  When you are winning you cannot...read this again..you cannot come back to win.  They only lost twice this year.  And not because of Tom Brady.  And if I remember correctly, he has had some excellent 2nd halfs this year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from boomerst3. Show boomerst3's posts

[QUOTE]sorry..but you guys seem to be the negative ones. all i did was write , or begin a thread about brady`s rather tepid second half plat back in september...and it didn`t hurt tom brady one little bit either, now did it?  so i don`t get your lack of humor,or your seriousness at all. i wrote what i wrote. i wrote it hoping to fire up brady. neither you nor anyone else knows, `cept tom brady himself, really knows if he read any of them or not..or if he ever reads any of these posts. so, why anyone of you, can become upset at me, when this team and it`s QB has been doing so fr*gg*n GREAT..is in itself rather stange. i`ll say it one last time...tom brady read my post and it p*ssed him off so much, that he got fired up big time and swore off ever laying an egg in the second half of games forever.  so take that.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]
    You must be kidding!!!  You think Tom Brady reads your posts and then realizes he needs to make changes?  You must be an egomaniac and not too bright. Tom sits around reading blogs to figure out how to improve his game???