New

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore

In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore:
    "well. in point of fact...neither you nor i really knows the answer to that question now do we? what we DO know, is that brady does know people who might log on here once in awhile." - Koft Ok so you are willing to say that we dont know for sure that Brady does not check these forums but your willing to say that you "know" for a fact, with out a shadow of a doubt that he knows people who sign on these forums for him? How did you gain this knowledge? Did you ask Brady himself "Hey Mr. Brady do you ever have friends or family sign on to the Boston.com sports forums to check and see what people are saying about you" and if so why on earth would you waste your breath asking him that when you could have asked him any number of things. But since we all know that never happened its safe to say that you dont "know" sh*t and you are just assuming that he has people check this kind of stuff.  You need to check your ego KID cause I would bet my life that Brady never checks any of this stuff out, and you know why? Cause guys like him and Belichick dont give two sh*ts what you or I have to say about anything cause they more then us on their worst days. So get over yourself kid. Also Rusty the fact that he ignored your comment on his age says to me that he is in fact about 14 years old.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

sorry...but you`re so lost that you`re question is unintellgiable. all i know is...that i wanted to P*SS brady off big time...and this season...he`s become like a man possesed.  i mean after i wrote my post early last fall. sorry..but that`s a fact... care to remember the PITTS game? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : again...you never know. the difference between a team going crazy-good, and going into freefall, sometimes is very very slight...like having their QB get REALLY REALLY ?angry...AT THEM as well.  sometimes, that could possibly make the difference. life really isnt logical, sorry.
    Posted by koft

life really isnt logical

Like your posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : It's pretty clear that's what is going on here. I guess if he (she?) is 10, it's cute and all, but even still...
    Posted by Muzwell

try cutting back on your clozapine once in awhile. anyway...if shrinks are so much in touch with REALITY...why are they killing themselves so often for anyway. [maybe they feel guilty for doping up guys like cramer as well as taking away their power.]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

life really isnt logical, sorry.

Neither are you on this one!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : life really isnt logical Like your posts
    Posted by Rocky

#1. brady stinks in 2nd half of games, win or lose. #2. koft writes insulting post about brady`s desire to play football anylonger last september. #3. brady goes on to have perhaps his finest season.     say what you will...i like the results, thank you koft.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Please...Tom Brady doesn't read this crap, any of it.  It's like someone sitting in the same chair or wearing the same set of clothes makes them win or not.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Maybe you should play the lottery?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

Please...Tom Brady doesn't read this crap, any of it.  It's like someone sitting in the same chair or wearing the same set of clothes makes them win or not.
    Posted by croc

yeah...and yuri andropov didn`t read letters from 10 year old american girls either, right? as a matter of FACT..smanatha smith was turned into a huge celebrity, as famous or even more famous than many hollywood super-stars in a matter of only a few weeks.  does brady read these posts? don`t know and  don`t even care to tell you the truth.  i care only about what i can control.    that`s all..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

Man its kind of sad that you actually believe the crap your saying....I mean we read it and we laugh at you for being as dumb as you are but you actually believe that you inspired Tom Brady i mean you clearly need help man.   Anyone else have any problem keeping up with that post? Cause it seemed pretty straight forward, you said you "know" that he has people check this forum for him and my question was oh yea how do you "know" thats a fact? Now if you cant answer it cause your full of sh*t thats your problem but im pretty sure no one else had a problem keeping up with that. But then again your 14 so maybe you just cant read very well.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

why say that? i like knowing that i DO make a difference. it`s people liike you, who feel so utterly powerless.......that i feel really sorry for to tell you the truth.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : yeah...and yuri andropov didn`t read letters from 10 year old american girls either, right? as a mtter of FACT..smanatha smith was turned into a huge celebrity, as famous or even more famous than many hollywood super-stars in a matter of only a few weeks.  does brady read these posts? don`t know and  don`t even care to tell you the truth.  i care only about what i can control.    that`s all..
    Posted by koft

You are in need of help!  You obviously can't control what goes on in your head! I am sure Samantha Smith's family would be embarassed to read your posts!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : yeah...and yuri andropov didn`t read letters from 10 year old american girls either, right? as a mtter of FACT..smanatha smith was turned into a huge celebrity, as famous or even more famous than many hollywood super-stars in a matter of only a few weeks.  does brady read these posts? don`t know and  don`t even care to tell you the truth.  i care only about what i can control.    that`s all..
    Posted by koft

So what you are really saying is you are a delusional control freak. Do I have that right? Because I know Samantha Smith, and you are no Samantha Smith.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

Really man seek help because you are clearly in need or mental health professionals.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

why should i go 'get help' when i`m trying to empower you bozo`s... while you all are trying to LIMIT whatever power you might actually have. IF i really did that, then i WOULD BE IN NEED of HELP, get what i`m saying?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

Man its kind of sad that you actually believe the crap your saying....I mean we read it and we laugh at you for being as dumb as you are but you actually believe that you inspired Tom Brady i mean you clearly need help man.   Anyone else have any problem keeping up with that post? Cause it seemed pretty straight forward, you said you "know" that he has people check this forum for him and my question was oh yea how do you "know" thats a fact? Now if you cant answer it cause your full of sh*t thats your problem but im pretty sure no one else had a problem keeping up with that. But then again your 14 so maybe you just cant read very well.
    Posted by MVPkilla4life

and..i never said that. SEE- when you have to resort to misquoting your adversary, you know that your case is WEAK.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from koft. Show koft's posts

my solution. have brady ring up huge points in the first half, and into the 3rd quarter, then put in hoyer the rest of the way. i mean it. my sense if that brian hoyer would do for this team what brady used to do back in 2001. he`s hungry, he`s smart and he`s got the wherewithall, just as brady once possesed in spades.
    Posted by koft

i bet that it was this post that really made brady blow his stack once and for all. maybe giselle put in under his pillow at night and he woke up in the middle of the night and read it. hee hee hee. whatever it takes.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Great thread..............not.
    Posted by Tcal2

Exactly................What is all this bulls@it about???

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

I love when threads like these get btted and the pink hat homers who started them start backpedaling. Makes the whole year.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

not sure what is sadder - that a nut case escapee started this thread and takes credit for Brady's accomplishment or my spending time to read this stupid post and actually post something...

oh boy...hopefully, I will learn from this - the next time I see a thread from Koft !!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Brady studies film, goes over game plans and practices - hard.  Then goes home to the little woman.  I'm sure he'd much rather read this stuff than spend time with Giselle.

This is looney.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I think you're giving this koft kid too much credit for being 14.  He's probably more like 11.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

Thank you Koft. I truly believe that your thread did in fact get read by Brady. I think it inspired him to play better. We owe the success of this season to you. If the Patriots do win the superbowl, I really hope they order a ring for you too because you are very deserving. I hope Brady will let you spend a couple nights with Giselle as well. After all, he does owe you pretty big since you got his career back on track and all. But most of all, we, a nation of Patriot fans, owe you big. And so I raise my Sam Adams to you: Here's to Koft, the poster who redeemed a once-doomed frachise. May he live to be a billion!
    Posted by DynastyXXXVI

Yes, I agree. Thank you Koft. I think Brady should let you and Giselle conceive a child of your union - named Koft Brady-Koft. If we win the Super Bowl, Gilette Stadium should be renamed Koft's Crib. Every player for the pats in 2011 (or maybe forever) should wear a Koft patch on their uniform. BB should appoint you quarterback coach. No. no no. OC. We need an OC.  And thank you DynastyXXXVI for pointing out Koft's brilliance. I wonder what Koft posted after the Cleveland game to make Brady even more motivated??? No doubt, he will bump yet another season changing thread.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore :   secret J-E-T-S fans are ya? i can understand them being PO`d, but given that TB is on his way to another MVP and possible SB...i can`t understand your hostility. i know what i was trying to do, which many on this board chewed me out for. but i`ll take the results thank you, and let you guys try to prove that it had nothing to do with my thread, ok?
    Posted by koft

Koftie?

I thought you were kidding, now that I see you are really responsible for the pats turnaround, I have nothing but awe for you. Awe. Rock on, Koft. My hero, my captain, my King.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoahJustin. Show NoahJustin's posts

In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : Koftie? I thought you were kidding, now that I see you are really responsible for the pats turnaround, I have nothing but awe for you. Awe. Rock on, Koft. My hero, my captain, my King.
    Posted by neali

Hey, I wrote a post earlier this year cheering TB on. Now I can tell all my friends I inspired TB to win a superbowl too!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

whats with people bringing back old threads today..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : Hey, I wrote a post earlier this year cheering TB on. Now I can tell all my friends I inspired TB to win a superbowl too!
    Posted by NoahJustin

NoahJustin, I served with Koftie, I knew Koftie, Koftie was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Koftie.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

whats with people bringing back old threads today..
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08

its interesting to read what all the gloom and doomers were saying 

Sections
Shortcuts