New

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore

In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : and who are you to think that you kjow jack more than i do? i`ve been a fan since 1963 and have closely followed them ever since. i predicted that green-ellis was going to be a great ADDITION..that BB should draft a few great TEs and that branch would be a better fit for this team than randy moss. what have you don`t lately beside complain about other posters? just read you [post. you`re always complaining about what others say. strange.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

did i say that i know more??... your thread says it all...if you have been a fan that long you would never have posted this nonsense... now the world can see how foolish your thread was...   thats right i do challenge people when they write something stupid... i dont complain about them though I just point out the obvious...

it is what it is son...  arent you just happy that you were wrong about bradys motivation?? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Actually, the dude who blew the red light deserves all the credit. Sorry Koft.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from neali. Show neali's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : you know what after reading your "post",  put me down on record as saying that YES..i BELIEVE that TOM BRADY found out about MY POST AND THAT IT GOT UNDER HIS SKIN SO MUCH THAT HIS ANGER WENT THROUGH THE ROOF. and just to help make my point for me...has anyone ever seen brady get so fr*gg*n angry, i mean like ever? that`s energy man, and it helps him...who knows how and why he got so angry, and who should even care? maybe what i wrote hit a nerve and brady went ballistic, right after gisslle put it under his pillow at night. or...maybe yet, he didn`t like the way he was playing, how about that?goodness gracious...why we think that we can change anything is so wrong is beyond me..and then some. i wonder why anyone writes anything to do with sports at all, or calls into a radio show. weak.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

Koftie,

You are the best! could you autograph this picture of yourself?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

The author (Koft) is either a pure narcisist or clever. The narcism is self evident. The cleverness is in the claim of wanting to change Brady when in fact his original post was just dead wrong to question Brady to begin with; he changed the subject to make his wrongness look right, transparent but clever nonetheless.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]The author (Koft) is either a pure narcisist or clever. The narcism is self evident. The cleverness is in the claim of wanting to change Brady when in fact his original post was just dead wrong to question Brady to begin with; he changed the subject to make his wrongness look right, transparent but clever nonetheless.
    Posted by futbal[/QUOTE]

Evidently, some folks have a real aversion to being wrong.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : sure, but i have to know what it means first. you want to know what i really think? that you guys are playing stupid because you may be getting what i`m saying here, and are denying it...that brady was shown my original post and that he went ballistic, with or without the post being placed underneath his pillow by Gisselle late one night, like after the 1st JETS game. hee hee 
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

I'm curious. Are you a professional dichead or is this just a hobby? Or maybe just another over the internet punk who clog up sites like this with attempts to compensate for your real life as a weenie.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Did we ever get Koft's age? If he is 16, we could probably see this is a sign of immaturity and maybe some lack of friends in his tough teenage years.

But, if he is older, it appears he has some problems.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : you don`t mind if i consider the ultra-seriousness of your post, such as one would expect after his team had  a 7-9 season, instead of being the odds on favorite to win another SB. so...you DO CHALLENGE PEOPLE when they WRITE SOMETHING STUPID..well..maybe it might be best for you to begin with your own posts then.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

you lost me with that response...that must have been your intent...feel free to elaborate...
    1963??...that would make you about sixty or there abouts...maybe you should start blood thinners to get more blood to your brain...  is that stupid enough??? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Did you really have to post and refresh this thread?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : ok. i had to re-post this one `cause the response, like most of the responses to my thread is way inappropiate to the content of the original post. now, if this guy can`t see that i`m not serious, then he isn`t very tuned in. ha ha and then he goes on about me being a "d*ckh*ad", and stuff about 'internet punk', as if i even know what he`s referring to. to those that thought i am bad for insinuating that brady`s "heart" wasn`t into 'football' anymore, well, i was right. it wasnt and he is... 
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

Still clinging to your original stupidity? That means you're either an idiot or a dichead. You choose. Althought you could be both.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : ok. you`s got a point. my bad...but the thread stays!
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

And that makes you proud? Wow you must have one hell of an empty life.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Yeah, his heart isn't in it anymore.  We are 14-2 just coasting on our great special teams play.  Look, last year he was throwing alot of low stuff, and much of the problems we had was with guys dropping/not picking up some of those.  That had been going on some in 2005 and 2006, in 2007 is was balanced by the over the top stuff to Moss, and last year it killed off a few drives and games.  This year up until the trade of the century, he looked alot the same.  Once Moss left and Branch came back, he has been very much his old self.  It's not heart or desire, more like scheme, and not trusting some of his receivers to hold onto the ball.  koft is a name associated with these "frenemy" type of sly posts before.  He is a tool, and this post is much like the whole "Brady drives a gas guzzler and enjoys vacations and won't give half his money to charity" stuff started by that other famous troll.  

P1SS off, koft.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : ever get into an argument when you was a kid and whoever you was arguing with began to "swear" at you like a tropper to "win" said argument? 
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

Who's arguing? I'm just pointing out a fact. You're a dichead and a moron. No arguing that. Now go see if mommy will make you a sandwich with the crust cut off and let the adults have intelligent discussions.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : ever get into an argument when you was a kid and whoever you was arguing with began to "swear" at you like a tropper to "win" said argument? 
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

You mean, "when you were a kid"  and "trooper".  Ignorance is bliss, so you must be happy.  I don't take you seriously, since you seem fairly stupid, but you must refrain from posting here, as you are just making it obvious that you are.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]brady got mad `cause he became upset due to what i wrote...and now, he`s the 'angry tom brady' we never knew before! ever seen him so "mad" before he lost at NY in september? he even yells at his teamates now, which picks them up cause they know it`s love.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

What a sad little boy you are. Do these punkass posts make up for your tiny dic?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Keep clicking on "Report Abuse"  scroll down to other and request that this thread is deleted......if enough people do it it might happen!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]Keep clicking on "Report Abuse"  scroll down to other and request that this thread is deleted......if enough people do it it might happen!
    Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE]

Let the rude child male a fool out of himself trying to impress his basement posse with his internet punk routine. Posting here gives him a break from dungeons and dragons.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : look, i really like brady and the [PATS big-time. BUT...when i began this thread in september i had to say that i did not liking what i was seing, especially in the 2nd half of games. do you know what i`m referring to? i thought that maybe if Tom got ANGRY, he might do a better job finishing games, that`s all.  well,Tom got angry, and it would appear beginning in pittsburgh he improved in the 2nd half of games. do you think that it didn`t have anything to do with what i wrote about that he`d rather 'play kissy face" with Gisselle than play NFL football anymore? and that`s exactly where we differ.  
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

That is how you differ from everybody on here!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : look, i really like brady and the [PATS big-time. BUT...when i began this thread in september i had to say that i did not liking what i was seing, especially in the 2nd half of games. do you know what i`m referring to? i thought that maybe if Tom got ANGRY, he might do a better job finishing games, that`s all.  well,Tom got angry, and it would appear beginning in pittsburgh he improved in the 2nd half of games. do you think that it didn`t have anything to do with what i wrote about that he`d rather 'play kissy face" with Gisselle than play NFL football anymore? and that`s exactly where we differ.  
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

Are you trying to claim that some idiotic post of yours motivated Brady? Could you be any more delusional? You haven't by any chance also posted as knightsailor? This last post of yours reminds me of the mentally defective ravings of the unibomber

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Poor Koft!..He did have a Thread about Edleman being hurt in the preseason when everyone ripped him but he was right. That should pretty much even things out. I figure I'm right about 50% of time so I'll extend some courtesy to anyone else who can do the same.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

If you look at one of my earlier responses after the Jets loss. It went something like "The offense is fine, the defense will continue to improve and will be better by week 17 than week 2".  If you don't like it,  have a Midal and stop complaining.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

I'm tired of hearing the Trolls on this site wondering about whether Brady's heart is still in the game for stupid reasons, like he married a Hollywood model etc, or it's been a few years since we last won a Super Bowl. All one has to do is see Brady on the sidelines to see he still has the fire to compete. We became spoiled with winning three Super Bowl in the early 2000s. Now it seems fans expect the Pats to win every year, and if they do not the fans start suggesting that BB needs to be replaced and that Brady is somehow lacking motivation. 

There are 32 teams in the NFL and only one team can go home with the Lombardi Trophy per year. We've won three so far and hopefully more to come. We are lucky to have one of the NFLs best coaches, QB in TB with a rich winning tradition. 

Hetchinspete.     

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

This was a very dumb headline, simply put.  From what the players say, Toim Terrific's heart is into any/every competitive game...ping pong et al.  It just so happen's that he stars in football.  What person wouldn't be into this game if they were as good as Brady?

It sounds like you- the OP -are trying to talk Brady out of competing.  Good luck with that?  Why don't you challenge him to a game of golf or something (for money) and come back and tell us if his heart is into it any more?  Oh, and have I got some land for you!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

[QUOTE]if you want to know what i was trying to do when i wrote that original thread, of mine, get a load of what mr. Rex 'i`m not all that bright" Ryan said about brady vs manning, when he said that peyton studies better,IE is smarter, than brady...who needs to get 'some help from belichick'.  by saying that, ryan gave brady all the more reason to kick his b*tt next weekend......which is exactly what i was trying to do when i first wrote my thread..trying to get brady good and p*ssed. do any of you geniuses out there get the concept yet ? in sports as in life itself, when you want to help someone, often times it`s good to get them good and angry first. what Ryan said will so much work agaiinst him and the team he coaches, that it`s almost as if Bob Kraft was paying Ryan to say it.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

No foul.  However, I did point at the headline itself.  Some people make bad choices when naming a thread, which invitres the wrong type of feedback.  If you do choose an ambiguous and/or flaming headline, consider backing it up with something to simply make your point.  FYI: it was very difficult to extract your intentions from your initial offering.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FOWLER8196. Show FOWLER8196's posts

this is a stupid discussion. the guy has that something. he still gets pumped up about games.

Sections
Shortcuts