New

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore

Actually, the dude who blew the red light deserves all the credit. Sorry Koft

But did you know that when Brady got out of his car, he pointed at the cop and the cop gave the guy a ticket.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

"what`ss ridiculous is why anyone would become angry at me for writing something that is clearly designed to get tom terrific all kind of PO`ed."

You are disturbingly delusional. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Please stop bumping your own dumb thread. It's getting pretty annoying.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore:
    [QUOTE]Please stop bumping your own dumb thread. It's getting pretty annoying.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE

I get the impression this is the same moron also known as knightsailor

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : now-bear with me for a second here. you call me all sorts of names, while calling me everything from delusional to possibly being the unibomber...meanwhile you curse, throw out insults like they were peanuts at FENWAY PARK, play arm-chair shrink for asserting my right to believe what the h*ll i wish to believe and besides all of that, you seem really really angry to boot, like that other jamoke that can`t get his insults out fast enough. and all of that for what? for trying to get brady upset ie ANGRY...not at me and not at you...but just plain PO`ed that his level of play was seen to be slipping from last season into the beginning to this season. then you try to deny me another right, which is to tell the truth openly about how the Pats offense in mid-september was seen to be slipping since 2007...as if i`m a "troll" for having brought up unplesant facts. the only solutions for you and the other mental m*dgets who can`t stomach anything DIFFERENT is for you all to hop the next flight for NKorea and go to work in for KIM JUN IL.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

Nice temper tantrum. Does you angry inch feel like an inch and a quarter now? Fool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: is Brady`s heart into football anymore : oh...and does that bother you? so sorry. well, since you said it`s getting "pretty" annoying, maybe i`ll take your advise.
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

Ouch a spelling taunt! Must be up to an inch and 3/8 now. All the girls in remedial study hall are going to worship you now!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]temper tantrum? for he last few days, all i`ve read are over-reactive and angry insults...and for what? let me ask you all one thing and one thing only, ok? what are you guys so angry about anyway? 
    Posted by koft[/QUOTE]

You really don't get it do you fool. Getting 'angry' at some moron posting on a website isn't something adults do. Especially when it involves an idiot like you who hasn't a clue what they're talking about. People like you are here to be shat upon no more no less.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

I dont question Brady's love for football for one second. Has he changed? Yes, but he is a better QB now then when they won their last SB. I put the second half let downs on the coaching and play calling. When the Pats won three of four SB's it was partly because they had the ability to make second half adjustments and execute them. The Pats have not shown this trait for the last couple of seasons, but they havent had to when they're up by 30 points at the half. This season has been different. Im starting to see shades of the good old days where the Pats O-line is starting to gel and push people around while the D, or anyone not named Darius Butler, are not blowing as many coverages in the secondary, stuffing the run better in the second half, and causing more turnovers. . Regardless of the seasons outcome, Im more than happy as a Pats fan of the direction the Pats coaching and roster is turning. Go Pats!