Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Beautiful places you have now made me NEVER want to visit. Thanks a lot BDC...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seymonster. Show seymonster's posts

Re: Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

wut

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Are you getting an ad over and over?  Those are all different for different users, of course, based on the data they gather about you.  Maybe your wife is planning a vacation for you . . . 

Newfoundland ain't a bad choice if you like a low-key, scenic place . . . with good seafood.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Pictou is a great choice too. I love it there, I have a place on the Northumberland strait. I may summer between there and Lake of the Woods when I retire.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are you getting an ad over and over?  Those are all different for different users, of course, based on the data they gather about you.  Maybe your wife is planning a vacation for you . . . 

Newfoundland ain't a bad choice if you like a low-key, scenic place . . . with good seafood.

[/QUOTE]

explains all the self-esteem boost ads I've been seeing...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Ah, good 'ol google chrome. Yeah it is like a full page ad though, nothing like the normal ones, the entire page slowly fills with green mountains and I have to find and click this tiny close button... errr.

The wife is definitely vacation hunting.... the internet is so annoying these days.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Only worry if you're suddenly getting numerous ads from "Hedonism" in Negril, Jamaica

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

Go to Montreal comedy fest Rame fun times.  If you like music Stan Fest in Cape Breton PEI is real nice, farms golf and lobster Cavendish for beach and Charlottetown at night. None of these are too painful.  Quebec city is a good two or three day town.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

[QUOTE]

Ah, good 'ol google chrome. Yeah it is like a full page ad though, nothing like the normal ones, the entire page slowly fills with green mountains and I have to find and click this tiny close button... errr.

The wife is definitely vacation hunting.... the internet is so annoying these days.

[/QUOTE]

I guessed it!

I'm amazed at what you can learn (about yourself and others who use your computer) by the ads that pop up!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

If you get abducted to Newfoundland, go full on and take the side trip over to St Pierre and Miquelon. Little bit of France in North America, just for the food

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from billge. Show billge's posts

And while you are there you can visit locations seen in the Republic Of Doyle, the greatest tv series of all time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

I've been getting that ad too. It is getting a lil annoying.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Seeing ads is over rated and outdated.  Want to get rid of the ads all together?  I've been using this for years and I'll never go back.  Using IE or Chrome is not an option in my world any longer.  Ad-free internet browsing is the only way to go.  Most of you will ignore this, but for the few that give it a try, you'll be amazed.

Easy steps:

1.  Download the Firefox browser (www.firefox.com)

2.  Go to ad-ons.

3.  Select "Adblock Plus".

4.  Install.

5.  No more ads.

Guys, this is no joke.  You won't believe home much more pleasurable the internet can be without the stupid ads we have jammed down our throats.

Here's the difference

Google Chrome:

Firefox with Adblock Plus:

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Far too many sheeple are using a product because of one of the following:

(1) "It came with my computer/device"

(2) "It's what everyone uses ... it must be good"

(3) "My brother/sister/cousin/IT Geek/neighbor/roomie/Travis Bean told me it's the best"

IE is horrendous.  I never use it, but I know plenty of folks who do.  I especially like the "report this problem to Microsoft" option that shows up when you abort a session that hangs.   What do you suppose Microsoft does with the billions of reports it receives on the same problem?  Fix the product?  No doubt those "reports" go straight to the cyber wastebasket.

Google Chrome?   I get a kick out of people that are worried about the NSA and personal privacy but use Google Chrome.   There is probably no company/institution on Earth that knows more about every aspect of your personal life than Google.

Use Firefox