1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

Next Move??

I really think they will pursue Osi Umenyiora 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmmk. Show tmmk's posts

Re: Next Move??

NO! now ur dreaming!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Now I would just have to pee myself if that happened.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

What is his contract situation?

You think the Pats could fit him under the cap?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I think they will sign Light, BJGE, and take care of business on the homefront. With 2 big splashes in FA, I can't see any more big signings. Don't get me wrong, I would love if they picked up Osi or Roth. My money would be on Roth vs. Osi given his experience playing OLB in a 3-4 and with a condensed camp.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In Response to Re: Next Move??:
    [QUOTE]I think they will sign Light, BJGE, and take care of business on the homefront. With 2 big splashes in FA, I can't see any more big signings. Don't get me wrong, I would love if they picked up Osi or Roth. My money would be on Roth vs. Osi given his experience playing OLB in a 3-4 and with a condensed camp.
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

Those 2 'splashes' did not occur in FA. They were trades. Free Agency begins tomorrow. If there's one FA I want to see in a Pats uni, it's Roth.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

I hope it's Matt Roth

and I hope they cut Kaczur

I also hope they renegotiate with Mankins so his cap figure is lower

Kaczur and Mankins would give them room to go after someone else on top of Roth, like maybe Asomugha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

isnt it obvious?  if the jets land aso, we sign moss, creating a super matchup of aso-revis vs chad-moss

lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

The Jets won't sign Nnamdi, Belichick won't react to what the Jets do unless he has a plan for them. They Patriots won't go after Osi, this isn't Madden. BB only went after Bert and Chad because they were cheap. The Giants aren't going to give up Osi cheaply. 

The Pats are going to resign their guys and make a tiny signing, by tiny I mean in name. Someone like Matt Roth. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ac3boogi3. Show Ac3boogi3's posts

adam sheffner has the pats interested in osi if hes avail,