Next opponent: Goliath

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Next opponent: Goliath

From NBC Chicago
    Tornado in a knife factory, gotta love it!
    http://www.nbcchicago.com/blogs/grizzly-detail/Next-Opponent-Goliath-111439784.html?__source=Newsletter-Daily

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

Re: Next opponent: Goliath

that article should be framed  ,its a pice of work from someone who sees the whole picture ,not just what his bears can do

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from timesedge. Show timesedge's posts

Probably the funniest article that I've read in awhile. I think it's going to be a tough game though - the Bears are no "slouches". But the Pats are starting to catch fire and I think as long as they hold it together they match up as well as anyone in the league and better than most.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In Response to Re: Next opponent: Goliath:
    [QUOTE] that article should be framed  ,its a pice of work from someone who sees the whole picture ,not just what his bears can do
    Posted by lippa[/QUOTE]
     Good idea. I may just do that for my office (in Chicagoland).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Now that is media respect calling the patriots Goliath. I just fking love that.

And I like this comment from ther article:

"Those same Patriots who just face-stomped the previously elite New York Jets are boarding a plane for Chicago."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

I guess all the Hot Dog Vendors are heading to the Gym after reading this. (LOL)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

The Tornado in a Knife Factory vs. (from SNL) The Hurricane named Ditka

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Basically, the article points out the Pats team that has been on the Bears schedule just defeated a team many thought is better than the Bears 45 - 3. The same team that has put 40+ points on the board against some defenses some also consider better than the Bears D.  In these last few weeks the Pats have defeated the Steelers, Colts, Lions and Jets while the Bears have defeated the Eagles, Dolphins, Vikings and the Lions (most recent common opponent 24 - 20 while the Pats won 45 - 24).  The Pats bring a whole different can of worms to the table than the Bears previous victories.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LatenightOwl. Show LatenightOwl's posts

AGSBill, may I ask you something?  This is more to everyone else too.

Why do you disrespect the upcoming opponent for some preceived weakness in their schedule, calling them a faux good team AND THEN

use that same team in the following weeks as proof of how strong the Patriots are with their schedule??

It literally is hypocrisy.   The Bears are 9-3, they play 16 games like the Patriots. The play in the NFC North every year.  They need to win 11 games like most playoff teams.  They aren't perfect, they have flaws.  But guess what, so don't the Patriots. 

YES, I think the Pats are better but lets not put the cart in front of the horse yet.  Short week going on the road against an up and down opponent is a recipe for a loss if this young team isnt careful.  If we are to demand the world to respect the Patriots for being 10-2 , we should respect the opponents as worthy adversaries.  Its not conceding they will win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LatenightOwl. Show LatenightOwl's posts

In Response to Re: Next opponent: Goliath:
    [QUOTE]AGSBill, may I ask you something?  This is more to everyone else too. Why do you disrespect the upcoming opponent for some preceived weakness in their schedule, calling them a faux good team AND THEN use that same team in the following weeks as proof of how strong the Patriots are with their schedule?? It literally is hypocrisy.   The Bears are 9-3, they play 16 games like the Patriots. The play in the NFC North every year.  They need to win 11 games like most playoff teams.  They aren't perfect, they have flaws.  But guess what, so don't the Patriots.  YES, I think the Pats are better but lets not put the cart in front of the horse yet.  Short week going on the road against an up and down opponent is a recipe for a loss if this young team isnt careful.  If we are to demand the world to respect the Patriots for being 10-2 , we should respect the opponents as worthy adversaries.  Its not conceding they will win.
    Posted by LatenightOwl[/QUOTE]

Let me add I think the Pats can win this by 21pts as well, but this team has to prove this hurdle.  Belichick Im sure is saying this to them as well. you haven't done anything yet.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

This reporter is sleeping on Zebulon Marbargarbargar. Zebulon is a future All-pro in this system.