Next record for Tom Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Next record for Tom Brady

Next playoff win pushes him ahead of Joe Montana for all time.

Of course, there are loftier goals ahead.

If he makes the Super Bowl, that pushes him ahead of Elway for the most Super Bowl starts.

Winning the Super Bowl ties him with Montana and Bradshaw.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: Next record for Tom Brady

Sounds great, now Tom lets get this done! :)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Obviously it's been said time and time again, but if Brady wins that elusive 4th ring this year, he undoubtedly goes down as the best of all-time.  No questions asked.

It is truly remarkable how much he has accomplished here in NE.  Not to mention he's got another 3-4 elite years left coupled with a young team and BB at the helm, it's not outlandish to think that he could end up with 5+.  I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I can't help but be excited about this year's team and the future of some of these players on this squad.  Thank you, BB and the best owner in sports, Bob Kraft.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

One more ring, that's all they'll judge him on, it's all that matters... but two or more would be better!

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely agree, but be prepared for the "Montana never lost a SB" line, however. The quick, swift bitchslapping to that is the fact he didn't play in the cap era and he only had 1 OC his entire career. Plus, Brady only had Moss for basically 2 years, with an interruption in between due to injury.

Fact is, if there was no cap, Brady would have, maybe 6 rings by now. 

[/QUOTE]

The fact is, that is not a fact.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to Jets' comment:

Is there a record for how many "Man Love " threads have been written in here this year?!

My goodness I thought this was a Sports Forum!Not a site where guys tell other guys about their obsession for another guy!

So my horribly accented neighbors from the North ...happy New Year!

Lets start off the year right and put an to this thread right away!

6-10

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Hey gang!Thanks for 6-10 pcm-

It doesn't matter what the pats record is -Hey they even went undefeated a few years ago and then lost the Super Bowl.

You see the pats ride is over. They may make the playoffs but they will never win the SB again.Not in our lifetimes anyway. That crazy Spygate Curse will come and bite you right in the a ss like it has the last 2 times the pats made the SB.

Why arent there more threads about the Curse of Spygate?These man love threads are getting old.

NOTE-It is NOT neccessary to repost the original post when replying....thanks from everybody

Just curious, a couple of questions which team is playing in 2 weeks, the Jets or NE?

In the last 40 years which team has even been to a SB NE or Jets?

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Hey gang!Thanks for 6-10 pcm-

It doesn't matter what the pats record is -Hey they even went undefeated a few years ago and then lost the Super Bowl.

You see the pats ride is over. They may make the playoffs but they will never win the SB again.Not in our lifetimes anyway. That crazy Spygate Curse will come and bite you right in the a ss like it has the last 2 times the pats made the SB.

Why arent there more threads about the Curse of Spygate?These man love threads are getting old.

NOTE-It is NOT neccessary to repost the original post when replying....thanks from everybody

Ha ha ha, you are funny but rather annoying. Is there a Jets forum anywhere on the web? Why are you always on this site?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Gotta hate the Namath curse, been what 44 years ?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

I'm still trying to figure out how getting all the way to the Super Bowl means "never winning anything".

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

If the Jets made it to the SB and lost, would you think your team had a great season and did well, or would you just call them losers?

If fans of another AFC team called the Jets losers under those conditions, you'd agree?  You wouldn't remind anyone just who the reigning AFC champs were?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

It's SB or nothing there Tin man- Hey second place -Do the pats get a trophy for that too?they keep it up and they'll have more second place trophies the SB trophies!

I can see the headlines now-Jim Kelly vs. Tom Brady and why they can't win the BIG one

yea its not like brady has three rings and kelly never won one....idiot

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

Yes, they do get a trophy for that--that would be the AFC Championship trophy. They already have more of those than they have Lombardis. As for losing in the SB, they're already tied for the most losses in the SB.

I'll take a ride in the playoffs any year over never even having a path to the big game.  I prefer rooting for someone, rather than rooting against someone all the time.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

PetsEng- Did you really have to repost the original post? NO you didn't but it does help me when you do that. The Homer mods will "ban" me every now and again...I know I can't belive it either!...but by reposting my original post I can see where I left off .Thanks

Any thoughts on the elephant in the room that we'll call Spygate?

hey this is better then pontificating your man love for Brady isn't it?

U mad bro? lol

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to TheTinMan's comment:

Yes, they do get a trophy for that--that would be the AFC Championship trophy. They already have more of those than they have Lombardis. As for losing in the SB, they're already tied for the most losses in the SB.

I'll take a ride in the playoffs any year over never even having a path to the big game.  I prefer rooting for someone, rather than rooting against someone all the time.

Being tied for the most losses in the SB is not necessarily a bad thing.  It means your team was good enough to defeat all your conference opponents to get there, something many teams have yet to even achieve.  To use this against a team is simply a jealous way to knock that team.  So when folks say Montana never lost a SB while Brady has lost 2 are simply demeaning Brady, too.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts