Next record for Tom Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: Next record for Tom Brady

Jets, you could only "wish" you had a QB to root for that even sniffs a SB!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Your guy has been sniffin around for the last few years but he just can't close the deal there AGSC Willy.

I "wish" Brady gets there again only to lose...again.

[/QUOTE]

Personally, I'd rather spend my time wishing the team I actually like would get to the SB.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Obviously it's been said time and time again, but if Brady wins that elusive 4th ring this year, he undoubtedly goes down as the best of all-time.  No questions asked.

It is truly remarkable how much he has accomplished here in NE.  Not to mention he's got another 3-4 elite years left coupled with a young team and BB at the helm, it's not outlandish to think that he could end up with 5+.  I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I can't help but be excited about this year's team and the future of some of these players on this squad.  Thank you, BB and the best owner in sports, Bob Kraft.

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely agree, but be prepared for the "Montana never lost a SB" line, however. The quick, swift bitchslapping to that is the fact he didn't play in the cap era and he only had 1 OC his entire career. Plus, Brady only had Moss for basically 2 years, with an interruption in between due to injury.

Fact is, if there was no cap, Brady would have, maybe 6 rings by now. 

[/QUOTE]

He did have two head coaches though...

This is the kind of argument that will never truly be settled. Things like this are always up to debate because it an opinion.

My argument for Montana is that his passer rating goes up in each round of the playoffs. His career playoff rating is better than his regular season. 

He has an insane 127.8 rating in the Super Bowl itself. Meanwhile, Brady's playoff and Super Bowl passer ratings are both below his career regular season number. Look at Brady's numbers, he has not put together a good post season beginning to end since 2004 (no surprise that was the last time the Patriots won the Super Bowl).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Seeing how one guy (Rusty) compared him to Tony Romo yesterday - I imagine his next record will be most consecutive days (4) being able to double knot his sneakers.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I think the SPYGATE Jinx is on the Jest what have they done since Ratting out the Pats???  That's right Nothing.  We don't have to worry about the Jest every losing the Super bowl because they will never get there. 

Hey Jets why don't you talk the Jets owners into move out of NJ to the Bronx?  It's working for your Stankees and now the Nets.  But if that happened you wouldn't have a home town team in Jersy because the Midgets!

It's not nice to talk about your mother like that, just becasue she's a few hundred pounds over weight doesn't mean she's an elephant!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jets, you can "sniff"  all you want to get a QB that will get the JETS to the SB, win or lose!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Obviously it's been said time and time again, but if Brady wins that elusive 4th ring this year, he undoubtedly goes down as the best of all-time.  No questions asked.

It is truly remarkable how much he has accomplished here in NE.  Not to mention he's got another 3-4 elite years left coupled with a young team and BB at the helm, it's not outlandish to think that he could end up with 5+.  I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I can't help but be excited about this year's team and the future of some of these players on this squad.  Thank you, BB and the best owner in sports, Bob Kraft.

[/QUOTE]

Absolutely agree, but be prepared for the "Montana never lost a SB" line, however. The quick, swift bitchslapping to that is the fact he didn't play in the cap era and he only had 1 OC his entire career. Plus, Brady only had Moss for basically 2 years, with an interruption in between due to injury.

[/QUOTE]

He did have two head coaches though...

This is the kind of argument that will never truly be settled. Things like this are always up to debate because it an opinion.

My argument for Montana is that his passer rating goes up in each round of the playoffs. His career playoff rating is better than his regular season. 

He has an insane 127.8 rating in the Super Bowl itself. Meanwhile, Brady's playoff and Super Bowl passer ratings are both below his career regular season number. Look at Brady's numbers, he has not put together a good post season beginning to end since 2004 (no surprise that was the last time the Patriots won the Super Bowl).

[/QUOTE]

Brady never threw to Jerry Rice and he hasn't had a defense in 5 years.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to Jets's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is there a record for how many "Man Love " threads have been written in here this year?!

My goodness I thought this was a Sports Forum!Not a site where guys tell other guys about their obsession for another guy!

So my horribly accented neighbors from the North ...happy New Year!

Lets start off the year right and put an to this thread right away!

[/QUOTE]

Is that envy speaking? Hello envy.. Nice to see you. Happy New Year. How's that obsession with the butt jokes of the league? It used to be a figure of speach, being the butt of a joke. But your team took it too a new level, a new meaning. But I am not envious. You can bask in it all you like.

Happy New Year.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Oh and PS Jets:

THe Pats have three SB rings. No matter how hard you wish, no matter if you dress up in ruby slippers and click your heels, no matter if you are willing to kiss Brandon Moore's butt, the Pats will always have those rings... and they certainly have a chance at more. In fact, the league of 32 has been whitled down to 12 teams with a chance to win the SB and guess what? The Pats are one of those 12. And they are guaranteed to be one of the last 8 after next weekend. THe odds get better. ANd for those Jets (and Giants)? THey remain with the likes of KC and Arizona. Maybe you should move to Arizona?

BY the way, how is it being the joke of EVERY football fan in the country? Its like you wake up in the morning and there is Brandon Moore's butt? Or Rex's feet? Or the mouth of just about anyone on that team from Rex to Holmes? Do you ever feel like you wish you were in the witness protection program?

Were you alive when the Jets last had an actually good team - not one that had a year or two in the playoffs before reverting to the butt bottom of the league...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

What wozzy said.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Next playoff win pushes him ahead of Joe Montana for all time.

Of course, there are loftier goals ahead.

If he makes the Super Bowl, that pushes him ahead of Elway for the most Super Bowl starts.

Winning the Super Bowl ties him with Montana and Bradshaw.

[/QUOTE]

yeah winning a  4th SB is nice. But even right now, he's better all time than those montana, elway and bradshaw. Any QB that can take a franchise to the SB 6 times with different piece parts through his career is the king of the mountain.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hey there he is the guy that nicknamed himself after a comic book character!Welcome to Leons playhouse!How was the Dungeons and Dragons tournament last week?

You ask me if I am mad?!-I never get mad ...at least not in here but I do have a way of getting many people mad in here.Ask around!

I mean look at redsox fan 94-He's mad!He's p issed that the pats haven't won anything in 10 years and is worried about the comparisons to the Bills will begin pretty soon.

[/QUOTE]

Hess, it's only been 8 and 44 is a much greater number and they also won the AFC East...again...so that qualifies as something. You keep making these Dungeon & Dragon references...okay, I will admit this...I watched the D&D cartoon on Saturday mornings way back when. My fav character was the dude with the stringless magic bow. Happy 44th Jets fan. lol

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He needs to win two more to surpass Montana, being tied with Montana means Montana's 0 losses etch out Brady's 2. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

nonsense-all time great and instant HOEer but...

montana's sb numbers:  4-4  11 td's 0 ints  and he led his team to a game winning td not fgs-speak for themselves and zippo to do with any "cap"

and he played in the NFC during it's years of dominance against better competition (80's bears giants redskins plus eagles and early on cowboys) in an era where-in ur own words-it was harder to pass

6 rings!!  do you ever get tired of playing that broken "cap" record as the answer to everything?

feels good to swift bitchslap such arrogance

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Oh and PS Jets:

THe Pats have three SB rings. No matter how hard you wish, no matter if you dress up in ruby slippers and click your heels, no matter if you are willing to kiss Brandon Moore's butt, the Pats will always have those rings... and they certainly have a chance at more. In fact, the league of 32 has been whitled down to 12 teams with a chance to win the SB and guess what? The Pats are one of those 12. And they are guaranteed to be one of the last 8 after next weekend. THe odds get better. ANd for those Jets (and Giants)? THey remain with the likes of KC and Arizona. Maybe you should move to Arizona?

BY the way, how is it being the joke of EVERY football fan in the country? Its like you wake up in the morning and there is Brandon Moore's butt? Or Rex's feet? Or the mouth of just about anyone on that team from Rex to Holmes? Do you ever feel like you wish you were in the witness protection program?

Were you alive when the Jets last had an actually good team - not one that had a year or two in the playoffs before reverting to the butt bottom of the league...

[/QUOTE]

porto why do u have to throw the giants in there when ragging jets?

sorry jints will NEVER be arizona or kc

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Folks please ignore ALL the Jets trolls who constantly try to hijack these threads!! They are pathetic losers, like their team, they know it and we know it! As tempting as it is, please ignore them and they will put their tail between their legs and go away.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Helloitsmeagain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The fact is, that is not a fact.

[/QUOTE]

True. He would have 9 rings.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Jets' comment:
    [QUOTE]

If he just threw a good ball to Welker we wouldn't be having this discussion but he did throw a bad a ball to Welker and thus the pats lost.....again.

[/QUOTE]

Learn the game you goofy little troll.

Oops, that's right, you're a jets' fan. That's impossible. Never mind. Instead, just zip your ignorant trap forever.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Helloitsmeagain. Show Helloitsmeagain's posts

[/QUOTE]

The fact is, that is not a fact.

[/QUOTE]

True. He would have 9 rings.

[/QUOTE]

Why, the cheatriots would have been the only team to take advantage of not having a salary cap?

You bandwagon nation members surely are a delusional bunch.

The fact is these are your opinions, not facts.