Next sundays game will not be flexed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Next sundays game will not be flexed

Mike Reiss
    Chargers PR staff announces that Chargers-Ravens game on Dec. 18 staying in prime-time. That means Pats-Broncos stays 4:15 p.m. ET.

looks like kraft and cbs won, this is good for the pats playing a sunday night game in denver follwed by having to play the next saturday would not be a good situation

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Re: Next sundays game will not be flexed

id rather watch a 4:15 game myself so i dont have to wait all damn day for the pats game to start

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

Good for me so that I won't be up until 5a.m. watching and trying to stay quiet in a house where everyone else is sleeping.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Good, now I won't miss Once Upon a Time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

i wont miss the new dexter and homeland two shows i look forward to every week

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Great, I hate waiting around all day to watch the game. At least I get to see it in HD since we get all the Denver games anyway. Awesome.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Actually glad myself it's staying at 4:15.

Sections
Shortcuts