Next week come out throwing!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Next week come out throwing!

Denver was set on stopping the run and it took SD 3/4 of the game to exploit Denver's secondary ...I hope we come out with play action and go no huddle early...let's put pressure on Gomer have him play from behind and force a mistake...on D we have to move him out of the pocket same way teams try and move Brady...I have confidence Arrington and stick to Welker Taliban can stick to Thomas Denard with help can stick to Decker and Collins can trail J Thomas ...let's go Pats!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Re: Next week come out throwing!

No offense, but I hope they do just the opposite.

Blount has been unstoppable and Brady and the WR's have been mediocre.

Let's keep pounding the rock.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

Denver was set on stopping the run and it took SD 3/4 of the game to exploit Denver's secondary ...I hope we come out with play action and go no huddle early...let's put pressure on Gomer have him play from behind and force a mistake...on D we have to move him out of the pocket same way teams try and move Brady...I have confidence Arrington and stick to Welker Taliban can stick to Thomas Denard with help can stick to Decker and Collins can trail J Thomas ...let's go Pats!!!

Well, they should come out and call the plays that Denver is not set up to defend. But if Denver is all up on the run, then New England should cash in early and work some Play Action to soften their run defense up. 

I'd hate to see New England go down because of a slavish devotion to last week's game plan. 

If Denver looks even remotely soft, you'd be crazy to not feed it to Blount though. He is playing better football than anyone in the NFL right now. Capitalize on it. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Gotta run, Mathews was bangged up and couldn't cut effectively. Once he got hurt again, Woodhead became the feature back and, as we've seen many times in New England, he's not a feature back.

Run to set up the PA pass, run to silence the crowd, run to limit Peyton's snaps and run because Blount is our best offensive player and Dobson might not play.

Run the ball, if it's not there and we're down 7-0, pass the ball. Don't fall for the trap.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to PatsGoinDownNextWeek's comment:

Who are you going to throw it to?  Broncos will take Amendola out of the game, meanwhile also stopping your running game.  Without the running game working, play action does no good.  I guess you would know that if you didn't just jump on the Patriots bandwagon.

Amendola? Edelman should be the one the Broncos fear.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Depends on what the broncos are going to do with their safeties. brady will throw if Denver decides to stack the box. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

I'd hate to see New England go down because of a slavish devotion to last week's game plan. 

I don't think Bill would let that happen.  I'm sure you agree.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Not in a million years. Haha. 

If the guy came out in ninja formation next week I wouldn't be surprised. I'm just not for run, run, punt if Denver has it covered as well as last time. You also need points to beat Manning ... it isn't just about collection rushing attempts. 

At the end of the day ... the game plan will be decided by Denver, how they choose to play New England, and how effective they are in that plan. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

No, we know that if something doesn't work BB won't do it. We know this for sure. It is an undeniable fact. He is omniscient, all knowing, infallibe. If the defense was really struggling for years, he would have just fixed it, right? If the run game was working well he would have just ran more, right? If a 2-1 pass to run ratio lead to 15.5 ppg scored in the last 5 post season losses then he would have just fixed it!

Yeah, a slavish devotion to the run...that was funny Z.

As you have stated for years we never had any kind of slavish devotion to the pass, so why would he start now with the run game that has lead to 118 points and 650 rushing yards in the last 3 games.

BB isn't an idiot Z.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Not in a million years. Haha. 

If the guy came out in ninja formation next week I wouldn't be surprised. I'm just not for run, run, punt if Denver has it covered as well as last time. You also need points to beat Manning ... it isn't just about collection rushing attempts

At the end of the day ... the game plan will be decided by Denver, how they choose to play New England, and how effective they are in that plan. 

We have actually scored 39 ppg while leaning heavily(HEAVILY) on the run the last 3 games. Why would you worry about running leading to not being able to score?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Matthews had a great game against Broncos, and they had Miller, yes it`s possible to run against them.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

No, we know that if something doesn't work BB won't do it. We know this for sure. It is an undeniable fact. He is omniscient, all knowing, infallibe. If the defense was really struggling for years, he would have just fixed it, right? If the run game was working well he would have just ran more, right? If a 2-1 pass to run ratio lead to 15.5 ppg scored in the last 5 post season losses then he would have just fixed it!

As you have stated for years we never had any kind of slavish devotion to the pass, so why would he start now with the run game that has lead to 118 points and 650 rushing yards in the last 3 games.

BB isn't an idiot Z.

Huh? I mean even for your standards, huh?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

judging how Denver was hell bent on stopping SD run... If Denver comes out looking to stop run early...I say play action...Amendola n Collie will be key. As for running to set up play action...the last few weeks on film has already set up our play action! We can now set up the run with some creative play calling on play action. Make no mistake run Blount into the ground but don't miss out on opportunities to exploit a soft secondary. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

In response to PatsGoinDownNextWeek's comment:

Who are you going to throw it to?  Broncos will take Amendola out of the game, meanwhile also stopping your running game.  Without the running game working, play action does no good.  I guess you would know that if you didn't just jump on the Patriots bandwagon.

Troll go away!!!!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

I think Blount is the best back left in the playoffs and thats saying something because I think Lynch, Moreno and Gore are excellant players. If Belichick wanted to Blount would have had 5 TD's easily. He's been Jim Brown the past 3 games.I have no faith in the Pats receivers other than Edleman. On a side note I don't care if Thompkins is healthy I almost would rather see Collie, he at least catches it.

The running backs can't fumble it like they did in the first meeting because the Pats need to win the turnover battle to have a realistic chance. Moreno ran for 200+ against NE in the first meeting so they are no slouches in that department. They can compensate for a struggling run game. I don't think the Pats can. The Colts were a good team with a good future but even the depleted Pats had more talent. The Broncos have the best offense in NFL history. This is in the altitude in a very loud stadium. Without Gronk I don't see the Pats making a comeback like the Chargers did. The Pats margin for error is very slim right now if they do not get several turnovers. I think they need to keep Manning on the sideline. Run it a lot and dink and dunk. They need to avoid penalties on offense with the noise. First and 15 may kill them because they need to avoid 3rd and long as much as possible.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

You don't get it.  You can't get to playaction until you get a run game moving. 

You're telling me that after what Blount has done the past few weeks that opposing defenses won't bite on play action fakes from the beginning of the game?  Come on Rusty. Reputation is just as important as what actually happens in a given game when it comes to PA.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

judging how Denver was hell bent on stopping SD run... If Denver comes out looking to stop run early...I say play action...Amendola n Collie will be key. As for running to set up play action...the last few weeks on film has already set up our play action! We can now set up the run with some creative play calling on play action. Make no mistake run Blount into the ground but don't miss out on opportunities to exploit a soft secondary. 

OH god.

You don't get it.  You can't get to playaction until you get a run game moving. Play action is not meant to be a gimmick, it's meant

So dumb. I just can't take it.

"We're 10 hours from the fahking fun park and you want to bail out!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DC7IDAGJbcU

Hey tard...considering how well the Pats have run the ball lately...Denver will be looking for us to run early...what don't you understand....if they play the run...show them run n play action...someone get this man a short bus!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

BB isn't an idiot Z.

Huh? I mean even for your standards, huh?

This confused you Murtl?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

NE had sold the run so well in the last few games it is likley a play action will work on the first series.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts