Next week defines the identity of this team

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Next week defines the identity of this team

If Pats win next week at Medowlands, all is good in fairy land until the next loss. If we lose, Pats would have lost three in a row which hasn't happened in for ever.
    What do you guys think? I'm as big pats fan and any other guy in the forum, but I don't know if we have what it takes to beat Jets on road.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

Re: Next week defines the identity of this team

In Response to Next week defines the identity of this team:
    If Pats win next week at Medowlands, all is good in fairy land until the next loss. If we lose, Pats would have lost three in a row which hasn't happened in for ever. What do you guys think? I'm as big pats fan and any other guy in the forum, but I don't know if we have what it takes to beat Jets on road.
    Posted by Patsfan038

I'm saying this as unbiased as possible.....  For the last two years I have been amazed that good defenses had trouble with Pat's O.... Great QB but what else???  Decent line, best receiver is almost dwarf size as is best back....  Well the Jets showed a formula last year and Dallas, Pitt and Giants used formula I favored- Get up in face of receivers and bring pressure.  I expect Jets to play physical at line of scrimmage and I would be very surprised if Pat's o can handle it.  As for Pat's d, there is very little talent.....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from orangecrush28. Show orangecrush28's posts

Re: Next week defines the identity of this team

In Response to Re: Next week defines the identity of this team:
    In Response to Next week defines the identity of this team : I'm saying this as unbiased as possible.....  For the last two years I have been amazed that good defenses had trouble with Pat's O.... Great QB but what else???  Decent line, best receiver is almost dwarf size as is best back....  Well the Jets showed a formula last year and Dallas, Pitt and Giants used formula I favored- Get up in face of receivers and bring pressure.  I expect Jets to play physical at line of scrimmage and I would be very surprised if Pat's o can handle it.  As for Pat's d, there is very little talent.....
    Posted by 1anddone-again

As much of a troll as you can be in other threads,

Im gonna be honest, this post is pretty spot on

Sections
Shortcuts