Next week is going to be amazing as a fan, especially us Patriots fans.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: Next week is going to be amazing as a fan, especially us Patriots fans.

What about defense guys?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to NOISE's comment:

i just hope they at least resign WELKER first, even if they do nothing else offensively, and the load up on defense, I do like cribbs though, and a great kick off returner too!

old saying is, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Right?

We are on the same page, NOISE!

We're doing are best bro! Lol

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to jri37's comment:

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

What about defense guys?

In FA they need 2 corners and an inetrior D-lineman for the rotation unless Pryor comes back healthy then I would go edge rusher.

I think even if we resign Talib we need 2 Cbs...1 via FA and another from the draft...and bring a veteran safety, we need to improve DL too

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

Jennings badmouthed NE in 2010 and said he wants to go to Miami/warm weather or Minny (dome) which screams leveraging his market price against GB.

So both Jennings and Wallace want to sign with Miami. The Dolphins just signed Hartline for 6+ millions dollars a year, do they have that much money to spend, for just one position? Let jennings and Wallace bid each other down.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

They had 44 mil in cap space before they re-signed Haryline and Franchised DT Randy Starks.So they probably still have 30mil in cap space.

In response to RidingWithTheKing's comment:

Jennings badmouthed NE in 2010 and said he wants to go to Miami/warm weather or Minny (dome) which screams leveraging his market price against GB.

So both Jennings and Wallace want to sign with Miami. The Dolphins just signed Hartline for 6+ millions dollars a year, do they have that much money to spend? Let jennings and Wallace bid each other down.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

In response to nomadfan's comment:

They had 44 mil in cap space before they re-signed Haryline and Franchised DT Randy Starks.So they probably still have 30mil in cap space.

So the Dolphins can sign both Jenniungs and Wallace and have Tannehill throws incomplete passes to them.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

Movie themed off season hopes...

So lets hope BB will  

There will be plenty of big names  so lets not be tempted by....There are cash strapped teams who must feel as if there are . The Jets for instance spent like they were playing with..Sometimes I feel our friends in NY are playing a game of  with themselves..

Have no fear Patriot Nation we've been built to  and with Kraft and BB at the helm, we're like !!!

Solid post leatherhelmet!  Well done!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Wallace is going to the Phins.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

as much as I'd like to think the Pats will go crazy, given past history, I have to believe we might see a couple of smaller Pats signings and they will wait for the secondary market once the initial signing boom calms down. They do this every year. They wait for vet cuts to spend any cash and they give larger 1-2 year deals on vets and mid teir players. I wouldn't get to excited about tomorrow but it is very fun to talk about

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Tan had broken the rookie total passing yards in one game of over 440 yards until maybe RG3 surpassed it. He can throw the rock. Don't fool yourself. Hartline, Wallace and Jennings sound like a  pretty elite receiving corp. No? Gibson and Welker also possibilities? Freakin' WOW!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:

Wallace wants Larry Fitzgerald money....

Ya...an I want my hair back....

Neither one is happening.........

Man, I shouldn't be reading these threads while I'm drinking coffee.  Just sprayed my keyboard.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Tomorrow is going to be insane!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

What am I going to do when I have to turn my phone off and not have access to Twitter?  Laugh

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Love peeps guessing what BB will do or thinking they know. BB always surprises at times like these, usually in both good and bad ways and usually one super outside the box move that turns out to be either brilliant (Moss) or brutal (Haynesworth) but that is worth the small risk...

21. This post has been removed.