Next week teams to bandwagon...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Next week teams to bandwagon...

If the Raiders win, which they won't, i'm hoping for a Bengals win because I think Cincy matches up well against Denver and nothing would be sweeter than to see Peyton get one and done...AGAIN.

When the Raiders lose, and they will, I'm cheering for the Ravens to win, Colts win, Dolphins win. That drops Cincy to 4th against Miami,  Colts against KC to face New England at home.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Re: Next week teams to bandwagon...

Always nice to try and come up with what you think are favorable match-ups. I will be happy if they get a bye and some needed time to rest some guys.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

This year has shown nothing is a lock week to week...don't be shocked if Oak gets mighty uppity at home next week.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This year has shown nothing is a lock week to week...don't be shocked if Oak gets mighty uppity at home next week.

[/QUOTE]

Let's be serious here, the Raiders are the Raiders like the Jets are the Jets. Losers can't change their ways overnight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Let's be serious here, the Raiders are the Raiders like the Jets are the Jets. Losers can't change their ways overnight.

[/QUOTE]

You might be right...like Seattle never loses at home, like Miami would never get shut out at Buffalo, like the Gmen could eliminate the Lions at home,

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You might be right...like Seattle never loses at home, like Miami would never get shut out at Buffalo, like the Gmen could eliminate the Lions at home,

[/QUOTE]

No doubt some funny things tend to happen at the end of the season. teams with nothing to play for all of a sudden get aggressive in their play calling on both sides of the ball. Teams with something to play for sometimes get tight and get so conservative they allow the team with nothing to play for to stay in the game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Of all the teams in the race Cincy and Balt (even still) scare me the most because they still have front 7's that can give Brady fits. We killed Balt yesterday but they are a different beast in the playoffs. KC also has me a bit worried because when their D shows up it really shows up. However, if Cincy knocks out Den and gives us homefield throughout then it's a completely different game. The Pats have been almost unbeatable at home this year and I would give them better than a 50/50 shot against any AFC team at home

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

i hate when the pats play teams like jokeland or the bills at the end. Those teams have nothing to lose. Here comes the flea flickers, halfback pass and going for 2 and not the tie. Win or lose for us I'd like to come out with out injurys. The bengals will get beat up by the ravens next week. They will be gassed for their first playoff game. Their playing for the 2 seed and the bye. I think the chiefs match up with Denver best if smith gets his butt out of his head

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Ya know.. I just want to see the Pats get through the next game with NO MORE injuries.  I couldn't care less who the other teams are they have to face in the playoffs.  Fact is the Pats are in and they need to be healthy to keep themselves on the dance floor. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

[QUOTE]

If the Raiders win, which they won't, i'm hoping for a Bengals win because I think Cincy matches up well against Denver and nothing would be sweeter than to see Peyton get one and done...AGAIN.

When the Raiders lose, and they will, I'm cheering for the Ravens to win, Colts win, Dolphins win. That drops Cincy to 4th against Miami,  Colts against KC to face New England at home.

[/QUOTE]

The Broncos won't meet the Bengals in the playoffs, other than in the AFC Championship Game. The Pats would see them before the Broncos but at Gillette.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The Broncos won't meet the Bengals in the playoffs, other than in the AFC Championship Game. The Pats would see them before the Broncos but at Gillette.

[/QUOTE]

If the Colts win, Bengals lose, Bengals drop to 4th and face the Chiefs. 3 faces 6. Bengals and Colts win, a likely outcome, Pats face the Colts while Cincy heads to Denver.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Raiders, knock dinkos to #2

Also heard rumors Oklahoma City might try and lure the Raiders away from Oakland if they can't get a nnew stadium

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to neinmd's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

If the Colts win, Bengals lose, Bengals drop to 4th and face the Chiefs. 3 faces 6. Bengals and Colts win, a likely outcome, Pats face the Colts while Cincy heads to Denver.

[/QUOTE]

I like this scenario

Sections
Shortcuts