NFC 2012 CHAMPS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

NFC 2012 CHAMPS?

Who will represent the NFC in '13 SB? Frisco or Packland?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Re: NFC 2012 CHAMPS?

Neither.

Pats vs Detroit.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: NFC 2012 CHAMPS?:
    Neither. Pats vs Detroit.
    Posted by BassFishing

Possibly true since the Lions cannot stop the run which affords the Pats more diverstiy. That's all true if their 3 primary offensive studs remain healthy. Good possibility. Same holds true for the Pats. Key injuries are killer critical. Ala Gronk.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

I literally have no idea what your first sentence means.  What does the Lions run D in 2012 have to do with any "diversity" with the Pats?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Hopefully Atlanta

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Don't laugh, Tampa Bay Bucs.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Last year I don't think anyone was talking about Sanfran. Before that the Vikings were in the NFC championship, Cardinals before that. Point is, other than the Patriots every team is wildly unpredictable from one year to the next. Colts had it going awhile. Packers have been strong for a couple years and the Saints for about 3. Giants are hot and cold but typically pretty good, so are the Steelers. I'll say Packers, but nothing would surprise me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

San Fran.....Their defense stayed the same...should be a tough team again this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In Response to Re: NFC 2012 CHAMPS?:
    San Fran.....Their defense stayed the same...should be a tough team again this year.
    Posted by tanbass

No change to their defensive unit - which was good in '11 - and they have added several receiving threats. 

But, who is going to throw the ball?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

NFC SB reps seem to come from semi-left field every year...

Cowboys ?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'm going to go with the Packers. I think their defense will be improved and they have a top 2 offense in the NFC. My #2 is Chicago and wouldn't be surprised if we see a Chicago/Packer NFC Championship game again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Atlanta, SF, maybe GB or Chicago

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Would hurt to face the Giants again and get beat...again. -_-

Sections
Shortcuts