NFC DOMINANT!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: NFC DOMINANT!

I was thinking the same thing and it only looks to be getting stronger.

Next year preview:

NFC:

- Saints will be around
    - Falcons will be around
    - Cowboys will be around
    - Giants will be around
    - Packers will be around
    - Eagles will be around
    - 49ers will be around
    - Rams will be around
    - Buccaneers will be around
    - Bears will be around

AFC:
    - Patriots will be around (and win the Super Bowl)
    - Indy will be around as long as they have Peyton
    - Chargers will be around
    - Steelers will be around
    - Ravens will be around
    - Jets** (with 17 free agents, I'm not sure but I lean towards NO)
    - Chiefs will be around

I easily see a more competitive NFC where even 10-11 wins could result in missed playoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

That's a convenient sample size.  Looks kinda like an UD stat manipulation.  Let's take a better look, say like the last 10.  AFC-6 NFC-4.

So from now on lets use 10 as a standard size. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Seems to me the NFC is getting better and some of the good AFC teams may be starting to wane. Right now, though, it still seems to me that (with the exception of the Packers, who I thought were very good all year) the top AFC teams are a tad better than the top NFC teams.  For instance, Pats, Steelers, Ravens, and Indy all seem stronger to me than Saints or Falcons. Those NFC east teams don't scare me too much either . . .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaveNorthShore. Show DaveNorthShore's posts

The Packers, like the Patriots, match up well against Pitt.  Also Pitt committed a bunch of errors and had a beaten up OLine that helped GB win.  There are probably 4 or 5 top teams in each league that can beat each other on any given Sunday - see Pats vs Jets.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I think it's a possibility it could start to shift, but I am not buying it yet.

There are fewer strong teams in the NFC as compared to the AFC.

Then again, the league shifts so drastically from year to year it's hard to see any definitive movement.

AFC is still the stronger conference, though. For now.

Agree with Prolate.  Just saw what he wrote. 

The cream of the AFC features more 10+ win teams every season, v.s. what the NFC puts out.

Dallas, the Giants, Arizona, Minnesota, etc, seem to win 10 games one year and then go .500 or worse the next.

NE, Indy, Pitt, Baltimore, SD, now the Jets, make up the bulk of the perennial playoff teams in the last 3-5 years.

Sections
Shortcuts