NFC = Little League

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

NFC = Little League

Paint drying....Water Boiling....Grass growing....NFC Football

Does anyone out there actually think we couldn't roll any of these clowns?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: NFC = Little League

Packers scare me a bit. I'm hoping the Bears come out in the second half and still play their starters but there's a reason why Lovie Smith has been on the heat for half a decade. He'll pull them now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

The Giants looked pretty mediocre in 2007 until the playoffs, as we all remember, unfortunately.  The Packers played the Patriots pretty well without their quarterback, one of the best in the NFL, and the Saints are champions until someone rips the trophy out of their hands.  The Patriots have to be the favorites, but they have to take all their competition seriously, as I am sure they wll. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Green Bay.  If they had Rodgers when we played them, we might be 13-3 now.  Just saying.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: NFC = Little League:
    Green Bay.  If they had Rodgers when we played them, we might be 13-3 now.  Just saying.
    Posted by Davedsone

Or...considering they haven't scored a point yet today...we may have beaten the Pack by 17 had he played.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I don't know Dave.  I don't see him doing much so far against a Bears team playing with little incentive.

Nice punt return for GB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Green Bay gave the Pats their biggest challenge, not counting the two losses.  But it took a monster game from their inexperienced QB to do it.  If he had a hundred more shots at it, I doubt he has the same quality game again. 

But props to the Pack for doing it.  Unlike the Ravens, who spent the week before the Pats game talking smack, the Green Bay defense manned up on the field, not off it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from u240robert. Show u240robert's posts

In Response to Re: NFC = Little League:
    Green Bay gave the Pats their biggest challenge, not counting the two losses.  But it took a monster game from their inexperienced QB to do it.  If he had a hundred more shots at it, I doubt he has the same quality game again.  But props to the Pack for doing it.  Unlike the Ravens, who spent the week before the Pats game talking smack, the Green Bay defense manned up on the field, not off it.
    Posted by soups

It took a monster game from an unknown QB. Whenever a unknown QB makes a start, they always seem to do well. Give them a week or two, when the league compiles game footage and you'll see the unknown brought down to earth.

Of the NFC teams, I still think the Saints and Falcons are the real deal. The Saints need to control the ball--too many turnovers. 
    Funny, the West gets a first round home game against the Saints. Nice reward.

Sections
Shortcuts