Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

NFC - Up for Grabs?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

NFC - Up for Grabs?

I watched Tampa bay beat the Saints and I don't think the saints pulled their starters, Eagles didn't look as dominant as I thought. Is Green bay the hot team right now or Dallas?

I'm not sold on Minnesota

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: NFC - Up for Grabs?

i think the eagles are the best in the nfc and the chargers in the afc

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

The eagles didn't show it today. The Broncos played them pretty tough.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

I think the Eagles are the best in the NFC right now. They've won six in a row and they just set a franchise record for most points in a season.

I know the Cowboys just beat the Saints, but they've lost 2 of their last 3, so I don't think you can say they're better than Philadelphia right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

I'd have to say the Eagles. Romo still has to prove he can win in the post season.

Sections
Shortcuts