NFL Channel showed final Pats score before game start at 11p!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from travlinterry. Show travlinterry's posts

NFL Channel showed final Pats score before game start at 11p!!

Hey all! Football time again!! YAAY !!! 
    Living in Redskin-land, I have to watch all the Pat's pre-season games on NFL Channel before NFL Sunday Ticket kicks in. (If you all want to see them too, go to the NFL site for their channel to look up the schedule. They play the Pats a few times after game-time. Next good time is this Sunday at 4p EST.) So I was all settled in to watch 3 hrs of "Football Follies" till the game started, sheilding me so I wouldnt hear the score before I saw the whole game myself at 11pm...even tho Mom called at 8:30p from MA to ask if I wanted to know what the score was then. BAD MOM!! So last night on the "Breaking News", at Andy Reid's press conference they flashed across the screen "PATRIOTS DEFEAT EAGLES 25-27" before 11p start!! I was soo bummed!! I was all ready to stay up till 2a to see it, and this just ruined it for me.

Was anybody else affected by this MAJOR flub?

Twits...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wrblplayas. Show wrblplayas's posts

Re: NFL Channel showed final Pats score before game start at 11p!!

its not a Flub.....thats how its done, its a Replay of a game for fans who may have missed the action or for people who want to watch certain aspects a 2nd time. Giving out the score is not an issue and why does the score matter to you???? its a preseason game with a bunch of stiffs playing most of the time.
    DVR the game next time and put it right on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from travlinterry. Show travlinterry's posts

In Response to Re: NFL Channel showed final Pats score before game start at 11p!!:
    [QUOTE]its not a Flub.....thats how its done, its a Replay of a game for fans who may have missed the action or for people who want to watch certain aspects a 2nd time. Giving out the score is not an issue and why does the score matter to you???? its a preseason game with a bunch of stiffs playing most of the time. DVR the game next time and put it right on.
    Posted by wrblplayas[/QUOTE]

I couldnt get the game in VA. I AM IN REDSKIN LAND. If I could have DVR-ed it I would have watched it! Thank you wrblplayA$$ guy. You are so nice. And why does it matter to me? I AM A PATRIOTS FAN. Jerk!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastplant. Show beastplant's posts

In Response to NFL Channel showed final Pats score before game start at 11p!!:
    [QUOTE]Hey all! Football time again!! YAAY !!!  Living in Redskin-land, I have to watch all the Pat's pre-season games on NFL Channel before NFL Sunday Ticket kicks in. (If you all want to see them too, go to the NFL site for their channel to look up the schedule. They play the Pats a few times after game-time. Next good time is this Sunday at 4p EST.) So I was all settled in to watch 3 hrs of "Football Follies" till the game started, sheilding me so I wouldnt hear the score before I saw the whole game myself at 11pm...even tho Mom called at 8:30p from MA to ask if I wanted to know what the score was then. BAD MOM!! So last night on the "Breaking News", at Andy Reid's press conference they flashed across the screen "PATRIOTS DEFEAT EAGLES 25-27" before 11p start!! I was soo bummed!! I was all ready to stay up till 2a to see it, and this just ruined it for me. Was anybody else affected by this MAJOR flub? Twits...
    Posted by travlinterry[/QUOTE]

why don't you just sit in a dark room with no sound and channel the game in your mind?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

I typically dont care about the score in the preseason either.  I am more interested in seeing the play of the rookies and FA we picked up.  I remember NE going for a 4th and 1 from our own 30 so I dont think BB was too worried about the score either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from travlinterry. Show travlinterry's posts

In Response to Re: NFL Channel showed final Pats score before game start at 11p!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to NFL Channel showed final Pats score before game start at 11p!! : why don't you just sit in a dark room with no sound and channel the game in your mind?
    Posted by beastplant[/QUOTE]

To make you ask questions, brainiac. you and warblera$$ must be SQUEELERS fans...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Who cares about the score......it's a freakin' pre-season game.  The only reason to watch is to see how guys perform

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rocher. Show rocher's posts

Some people care about the score.so what ? .why do they keep score for pre-season games ?
    I care about the score. It's not an intrasquad scrimmage. Doesn't mean I'll hang myself if they lose. But the score is imporatant for situational football..2 minute drill..4 minute. Whether to go for 1 or 2 ? FG or go on 4th down.
    The score matters for these instances that teams want to practice.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

I do understand that you want to win anytime there's any type of competition but it wouldn't have meant they played any better or worse if Akers had hit that FG.  I admit, I care a little about the score when it's starters vs. starters, but I just think it's meaningless if their scrubs kicked our scrubs butts in the 2nd half.   Kind of like late innings in spring training when you see all kinds of guys you've never heard of with numbers in the 70's and 80's.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beastplant. Show beastplant's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NFL Channel showed final Pats score before game start at 11p!! : To make you ask questions, brainiac. you and warblera$$ must be SQUEELERS fans...
    Posted by travlinterry[/QUOTE]

much abliged, terry.  you are one of the best at making other people ask questions, i must admit.  go on with your great movement my friend, and godspeed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I'm here in sunny Tucson AZ and watched the game also on NFL network and the only complaint I have is I had to listen to the Eagles commentators and it was painful!!!!!! LoL

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]I'm here in sunny Tucson AZ and watched the game also on NFL network and the only complaint I have is I had to listen to the Eagles commentators and it was painful!!!!!! LoL
    Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE]

I hear you. I Tivo'ed the NFL Network replay to watch on Friday. I already knew the score because I watched some online live, but that feed is low-res and I wanted to see the HD.

The announcers were horrible. Of course, they were Eagles homers, but that is just how it is. But every time they said something incredibly stupid or they talked about some guys hangnail from camp while the play was going on I just had to remind myself that even the announcers need a pre-season.

I have to say the worst part was Herm Edwards. At one point he said, "No one has a play for 3rd and 27." and I thought, that is why you are out of the league, Herm. Hugh Douglas had some good things to say but he just kept talking and interrupting.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Agree with you guys on the Eagles' announcers, especially Herm.  PAINFUL!!!!  It drove me nuts how he kept insisting that the Pats were leaving Brady and the 1st stringers in because Belichick was looking for revenge for last year's pre-season game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 640Toronto. Show 640Toronto's posts

OMG!!!!

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!