NFL clearing Lewis and Reed

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolinagrad. Show carolinagrad's posts

NFL clearing Lewis and Reed

You have to admit, by not fining Lewis and Reed after their comments indicates the NFL knows their officials had a tough day. Having said that the Ravens and other NFL teams have to know the Pat's will get the calls in NE. They have to ovrcome that. The Ravens had their chance, if Clayton catches the ball the have four shots from inside the eight.

FromESPNBoston.com

I know Joe [Flacco] got hit [six] different times hard, and there was one call," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Monday. "There were five that weren't called, and the one that was called was the sixth. Tom [Brady] didn't get hit five times. We want him to be hit more than he was hit, but when he did sort of get hit, it was called. That goes to the credibility of the whole thing."

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

Re: NFL clearing Lewis and Reed

In Response to NFL clearing Lewis and Reed:
    You have to admit, by not fining Lewis and Reed after their comments indicates the NFL knows their officials had a tough day. Having said that the Ravens and other NFL teams have to know the Pat's will get the calls in NE. They have to ovrcome that. The Ravens had their chance, if Clayton catches the ball the have four shots from inside the eight. FromESPNBoston.com I know Joe [Flacco] got hit [six] different times hard, and there was one call," Ravens coach John Harbaugh said Monday. "There were five that weren't called, and the one that was called was the sixth. Tom [Brady] didn't get hit five times. We want him to be hit more than he was hit, but when he did sort of get hit, it was called. That goes to the credibility of the whole thing."
    Posted by carolinagrad

Let me post this before all of those who need a phallic extension come along.

Couldn't agree with you more!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

•  Dear John Harbaugh 

Per NFL rules. 2009/10

•  It is ok to hit Tom Brady, hard as many times as you can.

•  It is not ok to slap him on the head and it is not ok to lung at his knees.

•   I hope this make it clear for you.

Yours
                                                                     Joe Flaco

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PurpleKoolaid. Show PurpleKoolaid's posts

In Response to Re: NFL clearing Lewis and Reed:
     Dear John Harbaugh   Per NFL rules. 2009/10  It is ok to hit Tom Brady, hard as many times as you can.  It is not ok to slap him on the head and it is not ok to lung at his knees.   I hope this make it clear for you.                                                               Yours                                                                Joe Flaco  
    Posted by Mungomunro

"We're holding the ball, we're unprotected, just sitting there defenseless, so they've got to stay away from me" - Nancy Brady

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from justme2. Show justme2's posts

The media is making this all about the Pats. I'm sure I've seen other RTP calls. Infact Wilfork was called for it and he was tackling above the waste.  It's also so nice of the NFL to allow these rules to be called the Tom Brady rule. if it's the TB rule then it should only apply to him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slapointe1232. Show slapointe1232's posts

It's bull that they're not getting fined for calling a call "embarrassing to the game" but Randy Moss was fined $5K for saying "iffy call"... but then again, the league hates the Pats.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blackbird1906. Show Blackbird1906's posts

Are you kidding, slapointe? The league 'hates' the Pats? 

Tom Brady's jersey is one of the top three sellers at NFLShop.com. Patriots fanbase extends from coast-to-coast. Pats have won 3 SBs since 2002. And their QB has a rule named after him.

And the league hates the Pats?! Seems to me that the Pats are a cash-cow for the National Football League, and there's incentive to do anything to protect the leader of that cash-cow franchise.

Come on dude. That's ludicrous. 

Sections
Shortcuts