NFL DVDs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

NFL DVDs

This is completely off topic. And I'm sure most people want to talk Pats- considering it's Monday. But this is something I've been wondering for a while.

My goal was to piece together the entire Peyton Manning Colts tenure on DVD as a birthday present. My best friend is, for whatever reason, a Colts/ Peyton Manning fan. Getting these has not been easy. I've just been focusing on the 98 season (Mannning's rookie season) for now.

Even as much as I hate the Colts, it was fun watching some of those old games. Am I crazy for thinking the NFL is stupid for not releasing regular season box sets? At the very least, start off with Superbowl winners. Wouldn't fans of Superbopwl winning teams buy these?They have this great catalog of games and they are just letting them rot. I'll admit I'm a collector. I collect everything. So maybe my opinion is a little skewed

I'm not saying they would make a killing. But I would think they could make some decent money.

Am I completely off the mark?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: NFL DVDs

I am sure they thought of this and conducted some market research on its feasibility. Personally, it strikes me as a good idea but it is likely their marketing guys know better. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I have thought of this before as well. Seems like a good idea to me. Could sell a decade box or something that has all the games for a specific team for each decade. You can't tell me that wouldn't make money.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

who cares? this is a Patriots forum dont insult us with this Gomer talk!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from scash2013. Show scash2013's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:

who cares? this is a Patriots forum dont insult us with this Gomer talk!

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

Trust me, I don't understand it either.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Did you two miss the point? He is wondering why the NFL doesn't sell season DVDs and mentioned the idea came while looking old highlights...

The NFL would make money off that.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Sections
Shortcuts