NFL Dynasty Week - Pats NFLN

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Re: NFL Dynasty Week - Pats NFLN

Love it. Get to see Troy and the boys again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

When are we going to see the troll comments lambasting the NFL Network for including the Pats in the "dynasty" discussion?  You know they'll be here, especially Leon!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

To me the most CLUTCH play in this game was JR Redmond, the catch and going out of bounds.
    Then my man Troy making big catch and run.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Seymour was a GREAT pick by BB. Beast in this game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

I can watch SB36 over n over again!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Redmond fighting to get OB with :33 left was HUGE there

always love seeng that play, fighting to get OB

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

James Christensen@NEPatriotsDraft 45s

Lonnie Paxton doing snow angels in the end zone never gets old.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TravisBean's comment:

Pats Dynasty clearly the best due to the cap era. I love watching others squirm having no comeback for it.

It's the key differentiator between the Packers, Steelers or 49ers Dynasties of yesteryear.

It's why there hasn't been a sniff of another (or before) in the cap era. Dallas would be the only one, but they wn 2 titles right at the dawn of the cap era, so they don't count as a cap era dynasty.

If BB could have kept any player he wanted at will not worrying about other teams plucking our players, mostly to try to weaken the Pats and not because they wanted the player that badly, who knows how many more rings would be here.

Greatest GM who ever lived, plain and simple.

"clearly"...hahaha suuure...cap crap give me Montana's 49ers or the ridiculously loaded 70's Steelers even if Bellichick held on to every player...also, given the Pats well known tight fisted approach, who is to say those teams wouldn't have outbid the Pats even with a cap in the 70's or 80's? Hell it happens right now....

by the way I just found out Black Sabbath has a song titled "Black Sabbath"...who knew?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When are we going to see the troll comments lambasting the NFL Network for including the Pats in the "dynasty" discussion?  You know they'll be here, especially Leon!

[/QUOTE]

I know u know I said on the other thread about this that they belong

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Giants stink

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Mara was the first penny pinching Owner.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Nice to see WRs that used to fight for the ball (Troy Brown, Givens) and didn't drop the ball when it hit them in the hands.

Those were the days.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to crazy-world-of-troybrown's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not invited here. Tell me your pupose to start trouble. You think your smarter than other people? You win 2 SB's and your superior?
    Giants wont be around for years in Play-offs, Chip Kelley, is new sheriff in town.

Overated division, Kelley will set  it straight.

[/QUOTE]

first off any team in the AFC Easy should never talk about any other division-just be glad u have had three semi-pro franchises with college qbs to play every year for a decade plus

the Eagles? Oh I am sure they are gonna be Montana's 49ers...every Giants fan is a-scared...and Chip Kelley? Oh yeah next Lombardi-Coughlin doesn't stand a chance

am I superior because my team beat yrs?

Nope...i am superior because you are an idiot : )

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All I am saying is do not put this on Pats fans for including the Pats in the dynasty discussion by the NFL Network.

As for your earlier CAP era comments...  since this version of the Pats survived in the cap era, in the no cap era, we can never answer the question about whether or not the Pats could have kept the team that won 3 out of 4 SBs into the late 2000's.  Saying otherwise is conjecture and implying you do not believe the Pats could.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

All I am saying is do not put this on Pats fans for including the Pats in the dynasty discussion by the NFL Network.

As for your earlier CAP era comments...  since this version of the Pats survived in the cap era, in the no cap era, we can never answer the question about whether or not the Pats could have kept the team that won 3 out of 4 SBs into the late 2000's.  Saying otherwise is conjecture and implying you do not believe the Pats could.

[/QUOTE]

first off I was answering the resident idiot who thinks Bill Bellicheck invented the forward pass and the cap is the answer to everything...i said even if the Pats stayed together I do not put them ahead of the 80's 49ets nor the 70's Steelers so the cap point is moot...secondly I said since the Pats do business a certain way shall we say and let players walk over money even proven winners and refuse to pay top FA (till this year that is) there is no reason to believe this wouldn't be the same story if a cap existed in the 70's or 80's...so why wouldn't the Pats lose players and not sign FA over money in those eras too?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

first off I was answering the resident idiot who thinks Bill Bellicheck invented the forward pass and the cap is the answer to everything...i said even if the Pats stayed together I do not put them ahead of the 80's 49ets nor the 70's Steelers so the cap point is moot...secondly I said since the Pats do business a certain way shall we say and let players walk over money even proven winners and refuse to pay top FA (till this year that is) there is no reason to believe this wouldn't be the same story if a cap existed in the 70's or 80's...so why wouldn't the Pats lose players and not sign FA over money in those eras too?

[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't you say the "attitude" of the Pats in the way they do business is directly related to the cap? So it is not moot. As I said, we will never know how the organization would do in a non-cap situation.  Remember, those 80's 49'ers and 70's Steelers had gobs of HoF players, which the Pats do not from their SB run.  People remember that. But, we are comparing era's, which many feel can't really be done to everyone's satisfaction.

In a cap era, all teams have to make the tough decision in whether or not one or two players, if not more, are worth tying up all their cap money. Look at all the releases this year and the Pats did not release ANY name players to date like we have seen elsewhere.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Giants are DONE!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Jints lucky BB was DC when they won.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Probably wasn't born. Cheapest Franchise on EARTH. Knows nothing about the his own team, Tarkenton, Suoer Cheap. They paid NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Who was Ron Johnson Mr. Jints? Probably never heard of him, dont know your own blood.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

THIS IS A PATRIOTS SITE, guest are allowed because  of RESPECT!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Chip Kelley owns the NFC East. Over for the Giants, at least 5 years. Most innovative Coach since Walsh. Bye bye Giants,

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

Chip Kelley owns the NFC East. Over for the Giants, at least 5 years. Most innovative Coach since Walsh. Bye bye Giants,

[/QUOTE]

man what an idiot you are

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't you say the "attitude" of the Pats in the way they do business is directly related to the cap? So it is not moot. As I said, we will never know how the organization would do in a non-cap situation.  Remember, those 80's 49'ers and 70's Steelers had gobs of HoF players, which the Pats do not from their SB run.  People remember that. But, we are comparing era's, which many feel can't really be done to everyone's satisfaction.

In a cap era, all teams have to make the tough decision in whether or not one or two players, if not more, are worth tying up all their cap money. Look at all the releases this year and the Pats did not release ANY name players to date like we have seen elsewhere.

[/QUOTE]

u keep trying to make a point but ur missing my main point: I would take the 49ers and Steelers over the Pats during their dynasty years-at their best when winning - which is what this is about...the Pats could keep every player they had from 01-04 and I will take the Steelers from 74-79 and the 49ers from 81-88...and lets not forget those 49ers did not win with the same players as they had changes over that run...throw in 3 NFCCG and another SB in 95 and its hard to dispute their run especially the 5-0 in SB

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

Jints lucky BB was DC when they won.

[/QUOTE]

and lucky he was ur coach in those Super Bowls : )

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

Probably wasn't born. Cheapest Franchise on EARTH. Knows nothing about the his own team, Tarkenton, Suoer Cheap. They paid NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!

Who was Ron Johnson Mr. Jints? Probably never heard of him, dont know your own blood.

[/QUOTE]

70's RB...fan 35 years - first two SB on old VHS tapes remember Pasarchik (or however u spelled it) and the fumble in 78, remember Brad Van Pelt, John Mendenhall, the late Troy Archer, Craig Morten pre-Broncos, the late Doug Kotar...barking up the wrong tree old man