NFL elite teams left...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from abe711. Show abe711's posts

NFL elite teams left...

If New England wins today , which I think they will do handily and Seattle beats Atlanta which looks like a sure thing the way they've been playing. Anyone notice that all the teams left contribute to 3 out of the 4 losses the Pats had this year!! Its just very funny, even though Seattle and Baltimore we lost by a combined 2 points!!! Doesn't mean a thing but this year, it seems the best of the best are actually falling into place and there isnt that team ( Giants ) that get lucky at the end of the year after playing a shitty season....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: NFL elite teams left...

I hadn't stopped to think about that. Good point.

Amazing how fast the Cards fell after their win. That one still bugs me.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from abe711. Show abe711's posts

They all hurt. The only one i accepted was the loss to San Fran and even then i thought we would pull it out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Yeah. I remember thinking I could go to bed after the third if the Pats didn't show me anything and then....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from abe711. Show abe711's posts

Everyones saying how much closer todays game will be. And i agree.....for the first quarter but once they let it loose, you simply CANNOT stop them. They will wear you down physically. After San Fran's performance yesterday. Facing them in the Super Bowl would be the BEST game.

Sections
Shortcuts