NFL Gamepass

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

NFL Gamepass

Apparently, NFL Game Pass allows people outside the US to watch NFL games live via the internet. Was wondering if anyone has found a way to do so from within the US.

FYI - obviously this would not be of interest to those that live in/around Boston...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Re: NFL Gamepass

In Response to NFL Gamepass:
    [QUOTE]Apparently, NFL Game Pass allows people outside the US to watch NFL games live via the internet. Was wondering if anyone has found a way to do so from within the US. FYI - obviously this would not be of interest to those that live in/around Boston...
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

BTW, I use pre-season live and the quality is amazing...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

In Response to Re: NFL Gamepass:
    [QUOTE]In Response to NFL Gamepass : BTW, I use pre-season live and the quality is amazing...
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

I think the only option for being able to watch them live is the Sunday Ticket. NFL.com does have something, but the games aren't available until midnight or something like that (at least that's how it's been in the past).

Sunday Ticket (if you can not get Direct TV) should be available on the PS3 console (it was last year) or possibly online through the "to-go" package. I live in Vegas, so I've been looking into this myself...but I haven't seen anything confirmed yet for this year with the Sunday Ticket, so we'll see...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I recommend moving to Canada Wink

Outside the states, Game Pass gives you the preseason and regular season games live (postseason games are delayed), plus an archive of all the games since 2009 to watch anytime you want, plus all the coaches film.  It costs $260 Canadian. Don't think Game Pass is available stateside, though.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I have been looking into this since a recent p!s$ing contest with DirecTV has left me wet and football-less.  NFL.com offers Gamepass, but in the states the games are not available unless they are finished.  No midnight requirement as long as they are not live.  I will make do with this arrangement, I will just have to avoid watching before hand so I don't know the score.  It has some enhanced features available.  I'm betting this will morph into a sunday ticket type package as soon as the current DTV deal expires.  Hope so.  I would love to see an ala carte option to only purchase your teams games.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

NFL game rewind is similiar, you get the coaches film and all that but you can't watch the games until they are finished.  But you can watch them all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Thanks guys.

I was wondering if there was someway we could make the PC connect through Europe or Canada...:-)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Oh, and look into a VPN, for a few dollars you can be "outside the US" and get gamepass.  Sometimes I'm inside the US so I can watch Netflix and Hulu.

I use Boxpn, it's fast enough to stream video, there's a bunch of others too.  The free ones are usually slow.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I stand corrected... Rewind was what I was thinking of, and you can only watch the Sunday games after the conclusion of the Sunday Night game, and the Monday game 24 hours after.  SO, not a great option.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, and look into a VPN, for a few dollars you can be "outside the US" and get gamepass.  Sometimes I'm inside the US so I can watch Netflix and Hulu. I use Boxpn, it's fast enough to stream video, there's a bunch of others too.  The free ones are usually slow.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Didn't your address at sign up for Gamepass give it away?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, well.  I will just watch the next day, I guess.  Better than nothing.  If I can't find a game online live, that is.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]Oh, well.  I will just watch the next day, I guess.  Better than nothing.  If I can't find a game online live, that is.
    Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE]
    What I was getting at is you can sign up for gamepass if you live in the US and it will work if you use a VPN.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

$260 Canadian.... well thats about $300 USD these days * I know it was a joke but the CDN is stronger then the USD* $200 for Direct TV NFL Network this year.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

In Response to NFL Gamepass:
    [QUOTE]Apparently, NFL Game Pass allows people outside the US to watch NFL games live via the internet.

Best bet for the money.. Get Slingbox.. My hours changed and I now have to work on Sundays. Slingbox allows me to watch and stomach working Sundays, as I rationalize it as, at least I get paid to watch football.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: NFL Gamepass : What I was getting at is you can sign up for gamepass if you live in the US and it will work if you use a VPN.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, I got that, but it's too much money right now.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

In response to "Re: NFL Gamepass": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: NFL Gamepass : Yeah, I got that, but it's too much money right now.   Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE] Ok, don't blame you.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I've been living here in PA for 12 years, all but two I have had the Sunday Ticket but it's just getting too expensive.  Although by the time 2 or 3 games have been played I may have to break down and get it.  If I can't watch the Pats, football is not interesting for me.  I know that's weird, but that is how it is.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BILLB50. Show BILLB50's posts

In response to "Re: NFL Gamepass": [QUOTE]I've been living here in PA for 12 years, all but two I have had the Sunday Ticket but it's just getting too expensive.  Although by the time 2 or 3 games have been played I may have to break down and get it.  If I can't watch the Pats, football is not interesting for me.  I know that's weird, but that is how it is.   Posted by Davedsone[/QUOTE] Go to firstrow.eu you can watch the games for free . It's better than paying Direct TV or going to a bar.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: NFL Gamepass": Go to firstrow.eu you can watch the games for free . It's better than paying Direct TV or going to a bar.
    Posted by BILLB50[/QUOTE]

firstrow.eu seems to be shut down...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Sorry - my mistake - did not put in 'the' - http://www.thefirstrow.eu works..

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from proftom2. Show proftom2's posts

So, I do the sports bar thing. I am too old to be watching the NFL in a pub, but I gotta watch the Pats. I live on the left coast so for me the local sports pub offers sunday breakfast until noon and its really good breakfast. Still I'd rather be home watching from my chair..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BILLB50. Show BILLB50's posts

In response to "Re: NFL Gamepass": [QUOTE]So, I do the sports bar thing. I am too old to be watching the NFL in a pub, but I gotta watch the Pats. I live on the left coast so for me the local sports pub offers sunday breakfast until noon and its really good breakfast. Still I'd rather be home watching from my chair.. Posted by proftom2[/QUOTE] Go to www.the firstrow.eu to watch games. Good luck

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

In response to "Re: NFL Gamepass": [QUOTE]In response to "Re: NFL Gamepass": Go to www.the firstrow.eu to watch games. Good luck Posted by BILLB50[/QUOTE] Thanks - I don't mind paying a bit for good quality. Directv requires a base package and a LT contract...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Does anyone here have direct tv and not get the Sunday ticket?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]Does anyone here have direct tv and not get the Sunday ticket?
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Not yet 12, tell me your secret, wise one.

Sections
Shortcuts