NFL Inactives

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Re: NFL Inactives

I wouldn't count Monroe and Jones. Monroe still has to learn the teams playbook and assignments. Jones is just coming off an injury. He's probablY not ready yet. Plus his ego must be hurting from getting hit over the head by a stripper with a bottle.

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Re: NFL Inactives

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to APpats22's comment:

I wouldn't count Monroe and Jones. Monroe still has to learn the teams playbook and assignments. Jones is just coming off an injury. He's probablY not ready yet. Plus his ego must be hurting from getting hit over the head by a stripper with a bottle.

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

Wait, what? I've had a drink or two tossed in my face, but never been accosted by a stripper with a bottle. That's freaking hilarious.

I guess my point with Monroe is, you clearly traded for him to use him because you need a Tackle.

I'm also looking at the amount of 1st rd picks who aren't active this week.  Long list.

Yeah guess there was a brawl and bam stripper blindsided him lmao

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts