NFL Inactives

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Re: NFL Inactives

I wouldn't count Monroe and Jones. Monroe still has to learn the teams playbook and assignments. Jones is just coming off an injury. He's probablY not ready yet. Plus his ego must be hurting from getting hit over the head by a stripper with a bottle.

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to APpats22's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I wouldn't count Monroe and Jones. Monroe still has to learn the teams playbook and assignments. Jones is just coming off an injury. He's probablY not ready yet. Plus his ego must be hurting from getting hit over the head by a stripper with a bottle.

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

Wait, what? I've had a drink or two tossed in my face, but never been accosted by a stripper with a bottle. That's freaking hilarious.

I guess my point with Monroe is, you clearly traded for him to use him because you need a Tackle.

I'm also looking at the amount of 1st rd picks who aren't active this week.  Long list.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah guess there was a brawl and bam stripper blindsided him lmao

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

And Vince Wilfork and his billions of dollars is out for the season.

What's the point of this thread?

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

And Vince Wilfork and his billions of dollars is out for the season.

What's the point of this thread?

Back in '82, I used to be able to throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.

Bustchise, the point of this thread is to point out how many 1st rd picks are out this week and in general the insane spike of injuries this year as compared to other NFL seasons.

Please prepare for your Jets embarrassment tomorrow night on national tv.

Thanks.

I am not Bustchise, but if you want to keep refering to me as such then i guess do so, it makes you look like he is really inside your head messing with you. 

But again, what does it matter about other teams?  Why do you feel the need to get so defensive and feel like you need to protect every move the team makes and try and sweep their mistakes under the rug?

Sections
Shortcuts