NFL network broadcasting the Patriot/Saints training camp workout later today

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

NFL network broadcasting the Patriot/Saints training camp workout later today

In case anyone is interested

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: NFL network broadcasting the Patriot/Saints training camp workout later today

Sweet, what time?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Re: NFL network broadcasting the Patriot/Saints training camp workout later today

The NFL Training Camp Live show goes from like 10 AM - 7 PM so I'd imagine it would be around 2 PM when practice starts...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I hope there is a replay. Thanks game

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Nice pull Game!

BTW, can you put a picture of you back up? Part of the entertainment around here was watching guys creepily hit on you based on the photo. Even if it wasn't you! Which, now that I think about it, would make it even MORE hilarious!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In Response to Re: NFL network broadcasting the Patriot/Saints training camp workout later today:
    Nice pull Game! BTW, can you put a picture of you back up? Part of the entertainment around here was watching guys creepily hit on you based on the photo. Even if it wasn't you! Which, now that I think about it, would make it even MORE hilarious!
    Posted by ma6dragon9

Hey now I resent that. I'm not creepy.... I'm super creepy!!!!!  I didn't work this hard to be lumped in with the rest of the amateur creepos

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to NFL network broadcasting the Patriot/Saints training camp workout later today:
    In case anyone is interested
    Posted by NEGAME2

would have been if id known

Sections
Shortcuts