NFL network having a tough weekend!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

NFL network having a tough weekend!

First Micheal Irvin is charged with rape, (network says he will go on) now Warren Sapp is charged with domestic battery ( network says he has been pulled) Yikes !!poor Rich Eisen he has to be wondering what's going on.  BTW ESPN can't wait to post on their Website!!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: NFL network having a tough weekend!

I guess he won't be bringing the wife and kids to work anytime soon lol

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

NFL Net got lucky. It seems both Mercury Morris and Nate Newton were available and will be in the studio today to provide insightful analysis.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

The two biggest, brainless, big-mouthed bozos on tv. Too bad, really. Just too, too bad...........................

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

"NFL Net got lucky. It seems both Mercury Morris and Nate Newton were available and will be in the studio today to provide insightful analysis"

Cmon......Nate Newton gets a bad rap.  That 300 lbs of marijuana was only for his personal use.   He's a big guy Cool

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

No loss on Warren, I couldn't undertand him anyway. It's been three years since  Irvin was investigated for this and they wait until the day before the announcement of the HOF (knowing full well he's going to be involved) to slap him with a civil suit.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Innocent until proven guilty but I wonder if Irvin will be screaming..."Do you know who I am?"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Maineeac. Show Maineeac's posts

I've never been a Michael Irvin fan, but I can't help wondering - why did this woman wait two weeks to report the incident to police when it initially happened?

And negame - you're so hot, I'm surprised that Brady shirt doesn't burn off you...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Turns out that the Irvin thing was made up.  Irvin was fired because of his extraordinary low radio show ratings. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Football, for a lot of these's kid's, is something that keeps them out of prison for a few years.