NFL pre-draft Power Rankings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: NFL pre-draft Power Rankings

saw that ap, and i sorta agree. though we could be 4. and sf and denver could be switched either direction. if we dotn get a pass rush and some big outside wrs in draft and gb improves in draft, i may move them ahead of us.

cheers

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Subjective rankings are useless and a waste of time.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

The Jets are ranked below the Raiders. LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

"no reason to think they cant go 9-7 again"

LMAO!!!!!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

7-9 Miami spent $44 million in guaranteed money on Mike Wallace and Dannell Ellerbe. Let's see how much this investment pays off.

Why Miami might be competative this year and next but will be back in the gutter soon enough.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Youre never happy huh?

I'm very happy.  I'm confused why you relate my post to my emotional state?  A ranking is simply one persons opinion.  There are literally 1000's of bloggers each with their own rankings.  

They have ZERO quantitative value and a base on pure VooDoo.  So yes they are useless and a waste of time.  By the way I'm typing this with a smile on my face.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I wasn't taking a shot at you or the thread.  I was taking a shot at "Rankings".  I'm just not a fan of speculation.  That's why I hate the draft thread.  12 months of Dongs spewing over every college player and picking which one and what round that BB will pick them In.  And not one of them will be remotely close with their guesses.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

sports are a waste of time as well....unless you enjoy them.

enjoy what you enjoy, leave the rest to those who enjoy what they enjoy.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I wasn't taking a shot at you or the thread.  I was taking a shot at "Rankings".  I'm just not a fan of speculation.  That's why I hate the draft thread.  12 months of Dongs spewing over every college player and picking which one and what round that BB will pick them In.  And not one of them will be remotely close with their guesses.

Hahaha!  This I agree with.  If you go out and look at all the mock drafts on the internet and there aren't many who agree on who the Pats will take.  It's like putting names in a hat, reaching in and drawing a name.  That seems to be how they make their mock draft selections.

15. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts