NFL Stereotypes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

NFL Stereotypes

Evil Mr Burns

http://www.theandrewblog.net/2013/03/19/nfl-stereotypes-via-the-simpsons/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDribbleDits. Show DrDribbleDits's posts

Re: NFL Stereotypes

this is not a cartoon forum.  the simpsons are fake. football is real.  its like a war out there.  its cartoons and fun and games

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

How is Fat Tony the Saints and Kearney the Lions? Not sure I see Bart as the 49ers either. Most of them are good though.  i like the subtle stab at the Ravens, took me a second to make the connection there.  Gil as the Browns is perfect.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Lol love the Pats, Browns, Titans, and Ravens ones

Check out my Pats/Sports Blog: http://joepatsfan.blogspot.com/

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrDribbleDits. Show DrDribbleDits's posts

if your looking for stereotypes theyve got them on saale at radioshack

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

DrDribbleDits as Sargent Hulka said in Stripes.... "lighten up Francis" - not much football news why not enjoy it a little.

I love the Pat's mad scientist

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Love this, but Milhouses dad as a Jags fan? Yeah that's not right, even Milhouses dad has enough self respect not to be a Jags fan.

Gil is a perfect Browns fan, not sure I'd go with crazy cat lady for Jets though. She's not arrogant enough and makes too much sense to be a Jets fan. Snake in Oak is perfect and as for us, well in the old stadium no chance we'd be Mr. Burns but with the new club going in and most of the 100's full of people making deals on their phones during the game it seems to fit, sadly.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Cletus as a Titans fan is priceless.  Gotta love Sideshow Bob as the Ravens fan.  This is great.