nfl sunday ticket

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

Re: nfl sunday ticket

In Response to Re: nfl sunday ticket:
    In Response to Re: nfl sunday ticket : One thing to keep in mind Flutie.  I believe a sling box will only broadcast the channel being watched on the cable box it's hooked up to.  So I hope you parents are fans or you purchase them a separate cable box for your Sling Box.
    Posted by Tcal2

well im gonna be paying $100 for a year of hd-dvdr-cablebox combo that my parents will hook it up to. i guess 300 is about what direct tv is asking, but after this year ill only have to pay 100 a year for it. not too bad, plus i get all the celtics redsox and bruins games... and i dont have to pay for cable lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

No direct TV for me compliments of a tree covered hill. But since I'm forced to live in upstate NY I usually get the Pats/Bills and Pats/Jets. Add the Monday or Sunday night games and games when CBS has both the 1PM and 4PM games and no NY team is playing ( they usually show the Pats then ) and I get half the season. For the rest I pay the measley 30 bucks to stream the radio call.

It's not what I'd like but it's better than nothing.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Well, I looked into the p2p thing, i guess i will resort to tht if i have to.  Think ill sell off a kid or something and just pay DirecTV their ransom.  I can't NOT watch the Patriots.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

But I wish there was a "lite" version, where you only get the games for YOUR team.  That would be sweet.  Maybe 1/3 the price, or less.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

First: 8/9/2008
    Last: 7/23/2010
    But I wish there was a "lite" version, where you only get the games for YOUR team.  That would be sweet.  Maybe 1/3 the price, or less

Yes it would be sweet! Doubt it would ever happen though. Why only squeeze 100.00 ( 1/3 of 300.00) out of hardworking stiffs when you can squeeze three times that amount.
    Normally don't get it on politicals but... Obama DID get elected cause of his color. You know how many folks I heard saying things like: Gotta vote for Obabma! We'll have the first black president in history. We can make history with the first black president. etc.
    It wasn't a landslide victory and if you took out the votes that were for "History and the first black president", I believe Obama would be watching from the sidelines (with Sunday Ticket though! ).

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

no preseason games? is that a fact? i'll delay installation if that is true....
    Posted by sirpinochle

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMichalski12. Show JMichalski12's posts

[QUOTE]yea they do not broadcast preseason games so hold off till the season. Also, dont be fooled, they didnt even mention Superfan to me which is the only way you can get the games in HD and they try to charge you an additional 150 as well. if you fight them on it you can get it for free...Thats what i did

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I just got my package reduced from 400 to 180$ which includes superfan(HD) I am happy. The slingbox idea is a good idea too but I also like watching other NFL games and its nice to ba able to watch any game I want.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Here in Germany there is no Directv and no local games.  I had Sunday ticket the last 2 years and I would pay almost anything to have it this year, but not possible.  Further complicating things is the fact that I have to go to Afghanistan shortly after the season starts.  I wouldn't mind watching the games weeks late after someone sent them to me but my wife doesn't get any games.  That means I have to rely on my brother in Maine, who's really not that reliable.  What I need is a place on the web who streams or keeps recordings of the games so I can watch them while I'm away.  Is there a place like that? 

Sections
Shortcuts