NFL Sunday Ticket

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

NFL Sunday Ticket

It is my understanding DirectTV has signed a new agreement with the NFL for the rights to carry the NFL Sunday ticket package for 1 billion dollars.

As a longtime subscriber to this package I'm curious if the price will continue to rise. It is already around 300+ per season and if it goes up again I'm going to have to consider the bar route instead of the friendly confines of my living room to watch the games.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

NFL Sunday Ticket

Unfortunately everything goes up. I have the Super Fan package and love it. It’s a needed life line for us Patriots fans who live outside of New England.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

NFL Sunday Ticket

Kmaxx, what is the Super Fan Package and where do you get?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATFN83. Show PATFN83's posts

NFL Sunday Ticket

[Quote]Kmaxx, what is the Super Fan Package and where do you get?[/Quote]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATFN83. Show PATFN83's posts

NFL Sunday Ticket

It's a package offered by Direct TV ($99 for the season I think) which allows you to view multiple games at once and to see condensed replays of games after they are played and is supposed to be all in HD. If you go to the Direct TV website, you can get more information on it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

NFL Sunday Ticket

Patfn83, thanks!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

NFL Sunday Ticket

[Quote]Kmaxx, what is the Super Fan Package and where do you get?[/Quote]

Mississippi, it’s an extra package you add to DirecTV’s football package for an extra $99.00. You get all the games in HD and you get internet access also, so if you’re traveling or away from home you log onto the web site and there are all the games. I actually watched the first Patriot – Jet game at Newark Airport waiting for a plane to Indy. Awesome.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrockon. Show patsrockon's posts

NFL Sunday Ticket

"Supposedly" automatic renewal locks you into the same price each year and I have never had to pay for the SUPERFAN. A very polite and persistent phone call has done the trick. I basically say the fan is free or else but with much more charm LOL! Good luck all.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

NFL Sunday Ticket

I've had the Ticket for the last two years. When they renewed it in 08 I actually got it for $30 less than in 07 ($249 instead of $279), and the payments were over 6 months instead of 4. As Kmaxx said, it's a must if you live outside the Boston area. I hated it in 04-06 when I saw maybe 6 of NEs games all season long! Plus you get to watch any of the other games instead of what your local station shows. For me it was the Panthers and Falcons, with the Redskins as the third choice. And even if I still drank, here in SC the bars are closed on Sunday, so I'd be screwed! Besides, it would cost much more than $250 to drink for 7 or 8 hours every week for 17 weeks! Not to mention taxi fare if you don't want to pay the DUI fines!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

NFL Sunday Ticket

I get the Sports Package for September. I can watch the stretch drive in baseball and all NFL games. The odd thing about this year is that 6-8 games could be shown by the major networks. Interesting to see how many prime time games the PAts get this year.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedsGhost. Show RedsGhost's posts

NFL Sunday Ticket

patsrockon....you serious? I got the Superfan the first year free and nothing since ( I refused to pay 99.00 for that service ), but did like it when it was free. Now, you have me wondering if I can get it back for -0- ??

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsrockon. Show patsrockon's posts

NFL Sunday Ticket

Reds, when I had it free after that I just said I'd cancel entirely if it didn't remain free for me. It is a little stressful each year hoping I'm successful with the call but I'll be on my 4th year free in a row this year. I've heard it from many others as well.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

NFL Sunday Ticket

Was it the airplane bottles that made you quit, Bub?