NFL Supplement Draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

NFL Supplement Draft

do you guys see any names out there that stick out?im thinking one name to me that sticks out is jeromy jarmon.he is a true defensive end that has played OLB .he wasnt allowed to enter the draft due to a banned substance,but he will enter the draft in july.he was 250 plus pounds,but im hearing he is up to 260-280
    lbs.
    http://www.mockingthedraft.com/2009/5/24/885147/possible-first-entrant-in-nfl

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric2. Show KyleCleric2's posts

Re: NFL Supplement Draft

I don't see the Pats spending a pick in the supplemental draft. There isn't roster room or need to add yet another rookie to this team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

It would be a waste of a pick. When was the last time a player from this supp. draft made a name for himself?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

well the supplement draft is in a few days,and jeromy jarmen is still makeing the headlines 18 teams are intreasted.at 278lbs and being strong,and quick,and can play more then one position,has to be intriguing.sure the pats have never drafted in this draft,but recently they have been doing a lot of things we havent seen.as for a waste of a pick,you wouldnt know until the player dosent pan out after a couple of years,and haveing extra picks help also.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

If he's still available on the 5th or 6th round a de/olb with his size,skill set and collegiate experience might well be the type of shrewd personell move(low risk/high reward)that might well intrigue and tempt Bill,even though he has not made a supplemental draft pick to this point.Jeromy is probalbly worth a shot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I don't think the Patriots like the supplemental draft.  I wanted desperately for them to take Maryland LT Jared Gaither, who was 6'9" and 330 lbs.  While that far from guaranteed his success, he was taken by the Ravens in return for a 4th round pick and looks like the second coming of Jonathan Ogden.

I think it would be difficult to judge who stood out among prospects because they never get to see the prospects in the same place as the vast majority of other prospects to directly compare, like at the Scouting Combine...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joe81b. Show joe81b's posts

Kind of ironic how the clip from the link above shows him sacking Julian Edelman

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

one thing people have to consider, is he declared for it because of some trouble that he got in soooooo, I mean he is talanted, but do we want baggage from an unproven player

Sections
Shortcuts