NFL - Tells AZ- No or Else

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Re: NFL - Tells AZ- No or Else

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

NOT TO WORRY. Neville Chamberlin aka Obama will take care of everything including global warming and rising sea levels.  First the Rhineland, then the Sudetenland: now Syria and the Ukraine. Next is Israel.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, a Lord Cardigan approach is much to be preferred....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NOT TO WORRY. Neville Chamberlin aka Obama will take care of everything including global warming and rising sea levels.  First the Rhineland, then the Sudetenland: now Syria and the Ukraine. Next is Israel.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now there's a Crimean refeence I haven't seen in awhile.  Rather redefines the word 'Light' does it not?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Well he is a Nobel peace prize winner, and he got it for...

someone help me I cant remember

[/QUOTE]

+10

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Uh... Danish Quisling......try not to obfuscate

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Uh... Danish Quisling......try not to obfuscate

[/QUOTE]

Quisling was Norwegian. Try not to obfuscate ;-)

My point was, in case of Ukraine, that caution before sending in the troops is preferable to the alternative.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Now there's a Crimean refeence I haven't seen in awhile.  Rather redefines the word 'Light' does it not?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I thought it was kind of funny and appropriate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Totally appopriate IMO.  The parallels between that fiasco and what some appear to be advocating are inescapable. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

National Debt -

Clinton was actually paying it down when he left office,

[/QUOTE]

Largest tax increase in history.

[/QUOTE]

And in full partnership with that extreme leftist wingnut Newt Gingrich who was the actual architect of that increase.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

National Debt -

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And in full partnership with that extreme leftist wingnut Newt Gingrich who was the actual architect of that increase.

[/QUOTE]

And we all witnessed the great damage that tax increase did to the economy Wink

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

National Debt -

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And we all witnessed the great damage that tax increase did to the economy Wink

[/QUOTE]

I'd take this even further but the flame war potential of this thread increases with every post.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Totally appopriate IMO.  The parallels between that fiasco and what some appear to be advocating are inescapable. 

[/QUOTE]

The reason Putin made the move is because Obama is a weak person. Nobody can deny that.

Obama to Medvedev; Tell Vladimir "I CAN BE MORE FLEXIBLE AFTER THE ELECTION"

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhatVirginian. Show PhatVirginian's posts

nothings going to change anytime soon anyway.  Big business has a greater influence on this country's government than the actual citizens.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The reason Putin made the move is because Obama is a weak person. Nobody can deny that.

[/QUOTE]

Always good to know what we can and cannot deny.  Makes posting infinitely more efficient when one knows that there is simply no possible room for disagreement.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Always good to know what we can and cannot deny.  Makes posting infinitely more efficient when one knows that there is simply no possible room for disagreement.

[/QUOTE]

Um...NO denying OBAMA is incompetent!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Again, good to know that I can't deny it.  Makes my posting easier. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

http://www.forbes.com/sites/charleskadlec/2012/07/16/the-dangerous-myth-about-the-bill-clinton-tax-increase/

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://www.forbes.com/sites/charleskadlec/2012/07/16/the-dangerous-myth-about-the-bill-clinton-tax-increase/

[/QUOTE]

Forbes is a widely respected business journal however when it ventures into the political realm its objectivity (and credibility) typically heads south.  In this regard it is very similar to the Wall Street Journal. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jul/07/barack-obama/obama-claims-job-rate-soared-after-clinton-raised-/

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Columns/2012/12/05/Clintons-Spending-Cuts-Not-His-Tax-Hikes-Worked

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Clinton's Children with disability Act has also bankrupted SS some 40 years before it was to hit red ink.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jul/07/barack-obama/obama-claims-job-rate-soared-after-clinton-raised-/

[/QUOTE]

The Cato Institute is an American libertarian think tank headquartered in Washington, D.C. It was founded as the Charles Koch Foundation in 1974 by Ed Crane, Murray Rothbard, and Charles Koch,[6] chairman of the board and chief executive officer of the conglomerate Koch Industries.[nb 1] In July 1976, the name was changed to the Cato Institute.[6][7] Cato was established to have a focus on public advocacy, media exposure and societal influence.[8] According to the 2011 Global Go To Think Tank Index Report (Think Tanks and Civil Societies Program, University of Pennsylvania), Cato is number 14 in the "Top Thirty Worldwide Think Tanks" and number 6 in the "Top Fifty United States Think Tanks".[9]

Um, NMPL, the Cato Institute was founded by one of the Koch Brothers.  Objectivity ain't their strong point either.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

For every link you post, NMPL, I'm certain I can find one offering a different opinion.  I'd much prefer to talk football.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

[QUOTE]

For every link you post, NMPL, I'm certain I can find one offering a different opinion.  I'd much prefer to talk football.

[/QUOTE]

I know....But it's just so hard though trying to find an intelligent Liberal Think TankWink

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Forbes is a widely respected business journal however when it ventures into the political realm its objectivity (and credibility) typically heads south.  In this regard it is very similar to the Wall Street Journal. 

Also, I said that the Clinton taxes increases didn't damage the economy.  I didn't say (and wouldn't say) they caused the economic boom.  I would say, however, that they didn't hinder growth.

What's funny, of course, is our Forbes columnist wants to argue that the reason for the Clinton economic boom was the capital gains cut in 1997.  Well guess what? First, the boom started well before 1997.  Second, the 1997 cut in capital gains taxes may very well have been what ushered in the dot.com bubble.  Freeing up more capital for investment produced not real growth, but a bubble, which eventually came round to hurt the economy.  The real spike in the NASDAQ started in 1998 as the cap gain cuts took effect, and the bubble burst two years later. Maybe the government should have held on to some of that capital and paid down debt rather than turning it over to speculators to burn up?!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I know....But it's just so hard though trying to find an intelligent Liberal Think TankWink

[/QUOTE]

Just read Paul Krugman . . .