NFL Top 10 players NFL Network - Where will Brady be?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

NFL Top 10 players NFL Network - Where will Brady be?

So here are the remaining players that are going to be on NFL Networks top 10 player list...

Tom Brady, Arian Foster, Calvin Johnson, Peyton Manning, Von Miller, Adrian Peterson, Aaron Rodgers, Aldon Smith, J.J. Watt, Patrick Willis

What order do you think the players should be listed..

Here is mine

1.  Tom Brady - He won't be voted # 1 but he should be.  I wouldn't have a problem with Peterson listed as #1 but a QB takes this spot.  Brady continues to do more with less talent then any other QB in the game.  TB took the team to the division Championship, ranked # 1 in offense yards, ranked #1 in points scored. Didn't have a great defense to help him like Manning did last season.  TFB should be #1,  but like I mentioned he probably wont.  It will probably go to Manning.

2. Adrian Peterson.  Unbelievable season, carried the team on his back, took his team to the playoffs as a RB, 2,097 yards rushing all after having reconstructive knee surgery.. Amazing! IF QB's don't take the #1 spot Peterson would be there.

3. Peyton Manning - After being away from the game with neck surgeries, going to a new team, finishing tied with the Falcons as the best record in the league at 13-3 is a pretty impressive season. However, Manning was helped by having a very good defense who ranked 4th in pts allowed and 2nd in yards allowed. But not being able to move on to play for the division title, finishing below TFB and the Pats in pts scored and total yards, I don't see how he could beat out TFB at the #1 position. 

4.  Calvin Johnson

5.  Aaron Rodgers

6.  J.J. Watt

7.  Von Miller

8.  Aldon Smith

9.  Arian Foster

10.  Patrick Willis

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: NFL Top 10 players NFL Network - Where will Brady be?

Brady will be somewhere around 3-6 on that list, my guesses are based on how stupid the talking head media bias is.

1 AP

2 Rodgers

3 Calvin

4 Brady

5 Smith

6 peyton

7 Foster

8 Willis

9 Watt

10 Miller

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I'm saying

Peterson

Rodgers

Brady 

Watt

Manning

I think brady is # 1 but don't think it's going to happen  I picked top five .

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In the arms of a scantily dressed Gisele.

Living well is the best revenge.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Brady has to be #1. He wins 10 games all by himself every season. What other player does that?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I'd rather have the team win another superbowl as opposed to where Brady is on the list

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:

Brady has to be #1. He wins 10 games all by himself every season. What other player does that?

Well played sir.  Well played.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

Adrian Peterson has to be number 1.  I'd JJ Watt into the 3 or 5.   Patrick Willis is too high. Bowman easily had as good a season as Willis.

Von Miller?  Look, I get he is a quick pass rusher, but he's a one trick pony.  Can't play the run at all.  Our O Line destroyed him in the playoffs in 2011.

Rodgers is top 3 as the best QB in the NFL right now.

Miller, Foster, Willis, Brady, Manning, etc are back end 6-10 in no particular order.

Calvin Johnson is top five. I hate to admit it but Manning might be above Brady. It's close.

5. Aldon Smith

4. Calvin Johnson

3. Aaron Rodgers

2. JJ Watt

1. Adrian Peterson

Let me know if I'm reading this correctly.  Does this post say that Tom "Crap Your Superbowl Pants" Brady is either the #2 or #3 QB in the NFL?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

I'd rather have the team win another superbowl as opposed to where Brady is on the list

Well that's not the question here.  The list is coming out, like it or not.  Play along here, where would you rank these players.  List comes out Thursday night.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Rusty's official list...

1. Patrick Chung

2. Alex Smith

3. Ryan Mallett

4. Tony Romo

5. Ocho Cinco

6. Marcus Cannon

7. Ben Jarvus Green Ellis

8. Rasi Dowling

9. Tavon Wilson

10. Jake Ballard

Really Ballard should be much higher, but I'm going to temper my enthusiasm on that just a bit. Still Belichick was laying in the weeds on that one folks! Ben at 7 is also a bit low (we would of won the Super Bowl if we had just got Brady under center and let Benny run right through that Giant defense), but he plays for another team now.

Marcus Cannon is the best high second round pick we've ever had (even though he was drafted in the 5th). I would of put Dowling higher, but this is more a potential...I saw this before you, type of thing. Ocho easily could of been number three if Brady hadn't ruined his career.

Mallett is the best quarterback that has come out of the draft in the last three years. And we all know Chung has come within yards of making so many plays. Think of it this way...he makes people around him better. Do you think Jairus Byrd would be the player he is today if not for Chung? Of course not! The guy plays 500 miles from him and he still feels the benefits of Chung.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Rusty's official list...

1. Patrick Chung

2. Alex Smith

3. Ryan Mallett

4. Tony Romo

5. Ocho Cinco

6. Marcus Cannon

8. Rasi Dowling

9. Tavon Wilson

10. Jake Ballard

Really Ballard should be much higher, but I'm going to temper my enthusiasm on that just a bit. Still Belichick was laying in the weeds on that one folks! Ben at 7 is also a bit low (we would of won the Super Bowl if we had just got Brady under center and let Benny run right through that Giant defense), but he plays for another team now.

Marcus Cannon is the best high second round pick we've ever had (even though he was drafted in the 5th). I would of put Dowling higher, but this is more a potential...I saw this before you, type of thing. Ocho easily could of been number three if Brady hadn't ruined his career.

Mallett is the best quarterback that has come out of the draft in the last three years. And we all know Chung has come within yards of making so many plays. Think of it this way...he makes people around him better. Do you think Jairus Byrd would be the player he is today if not for Chung? Of course not! The guy plays 500 miles from him and he still feels the benefits of Chung.

I try to make a serious thread here and you post this!?!?!?!

Ok, I still LOL'd!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

tonight's the night, forget about AH  and play along 8:00 NFL network

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Not where I would rank them, but where I think NFL will:

1. Peterson

2. Johnson

3. Rodgers

4. Watt

5. Willis

6. Brady

7. Manning

8. Miller

9. Foster

10. Smith

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I'd be surprised if Brady drops out of the top 5 but what the he11 do I know?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

1. Peterson

2. Johnson

3. Rodgers

4. Watt

5. Willis

6. Brady

7. Manning

8. Miller

9. Foster

10. Smith

I'm more interested in where you would rank them.  That's what I was asking for.  We all already know TFB won't be #1, where he should be.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

1. Peterson

2. Johnson

3. Rodgers

4. Watt

5. Willis

6. Brady

7. Manning

8. Miller

9. Foster

10. Smith

I'm more interested in where you would rank them.  That's what I was asking for.  We all already know TFB won't be #1, where he should be.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry TFB12.  I failed to read the directions carefully.   So, without redoing the whole list I guess I'd have TB at #5 right now.  I do feel TB was #1 for many years, and he's still elite, but #5 sounds right to me.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

o tfb I thought you wanted  us to take a stab a how the players voted, that's how I did my list.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

Rusty's official list...

1. Patrick Chung

2. Alex Smith

3. Ryan Mallett

4. Tony Romo

5. Ocho Cinco

6. Marcus Cannon

8. Rasi Dowling

9. Tavon Wilson

10. Jake Ballard

I try to make a serious thread here and you post this!?!?!?!

Ok, I still LOL'd!

Ok, sorry. Here's mine

1. Peterson - unbelievable talent who has no quarterback to take the pressure off him

2. Brady - did more with less than Rodgers

3. Rodgers - is about as confident and accurate as you'll find, but he has the weapons

4. Manning - started off slow, but regained a lot of that form. This guy is really good.

5. Watt - Maybe my favorite player in the NFL, but he didn't have the same impact as the other guys ahead of him (although he was really close) 

6. Aldon Smith - unbelievable talent and pass rusher...we wanted this guy in the draft.

7. Willis - love watching him play. he can move side to side going through the trash like Mayo can only dream 

8. Calvin Johnson - can't be covered. reminds me of the impact Gronk has on a game, except he will get the calls, run deeper and he isn't in danger of missing the season 

9. Von Miller (don't think he deserves to be this high) - don't like him, I've seen him get pushed 10 yards back defending the run. He can be blocked too when he gets the attention (something you can't say about Watt)

10. Foster (don't think he deserves to be this high either) - I mean he is having a nice career. He is pretty versatile...good player, but he doesn't scare me. We played him twice last year and we handled him. He runs a bit upright, but he can take it...it's just a matter of for how long?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

1. Tom Brady

2. Adrian Peterson

3. Aaron Rodgers

4. J.J. Watt

5. Peyton Manning

6. Calvin Johnson

7. Aldon Smith

8. Patrick Willis

9. Arian Foster

10. Von Miller

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sorry TFB12.  I failed to read the directions carefully.  

That's okay, I will give you a pass this time!  But next time.........

LOL!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

o tfb I thought you wanted  us to take a stab a how the players voted, that's how I did my list.

NEGAME2, you can do it any way you would like to!! You are the only one around here that can get away with it.

But I would be curious to see your ................... List!

Sections
Shortcuts