NFL Top 10 players NFL Network - Where will Brady be?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: NFL Top 10 players NFL Network - Where will Brady be?

In response to TebowOwnsBrady's comment:

In response to zbellino's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'm just surprised Peyton wasn't #1. Peyton (like always) does more for his team than anyone. 

Really? He took a two-and-done playoff team and turned it into .... a one-and-done playoff team. The Broncos got *worse* under Manning last season. 

I mean, I guess if squandering two KR TDs and chucking a tied playoff game away in OT counts as "doing more" for his team, then sure. He does a lot. 

But to a lot of people he didn't do anything special.

[/QUOTE]

Worse? How do you figure? Tebow led them to the Divisional round of the Playoffs, as did Manning. They both lost the same game.    

4 neck surgeries, a year off, a new team, a 13 win season, best record in the AFC, Super Bowl favorites...... Did I mention he did all this on a new team?  Good luck this year. I doubt Brady will have any chemistry with all his new receivers........ Oh wait, Manning did it.  Laughing 

[/QUOTE]

Worse because Tebow actually, I dunno, won a playoff game???? Which is something Manning hasn't done in years. Really, years.

Bottom line: one and done vs two and done.

Good luck Denver ... maybe they'll actually get back to where they were before Manning got there and win a playoff game ... something Brady does almost every year no matter what receivers he is playing with. Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

[QUOTE]

But yet your team cannot beat little Manning. Surprised

hey silly weeny whacker  Friday nite I m going out!! what are you doing sitting in your rusty trailer in the Denver hills just wishing you could get a girl to go out with you?  O there's always your cousin in the pink trailer bout three trailers down.  Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!! loser!

[/QUOTE]

But here you are, still posting at 8:00 PM Eastern. Its still early here in D-Town. Laughing

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TebowOwnsBrady. Show TebowOwnsBrady's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I'm just surprised Peyton wasn't #1. Peyton (like always) does more for his team than anyone. 

Really? He took a two-and-done playoff team and turned it into .... a one-and-done playoff team. The Broncos got *worse* under Manning last season. 

I mean, I guess if squandering two KR TDs and chucking a tied playoff game away in OT counts as "doing more" for his team, then sure. He does a lot. 

But to a lot of people he didn't do anything special.

[/QUOTE]

Worse? How do you figure? Tebow led them to the Divisional round of the Playoffs, as did Manning. They both lost the same game.    

4 neck surgeries, a year off, a new team, a 13 win season, best record in the AFC, Super Bowl favorites...... Did I mention he did all this on a new team?  Good luck this year. I doubt Brady will have any chemistry with all his new receivers........ Oh wait, Manning did it.  Laughing 

[/QUOTE]

Worse because Tebow actually, I dunno, won a playoff game???? Which is something Manning hasn't done in years. Really, years.

Bottom line: one and done vs two and done.

Good luck Denver ... maybe they'll actually get back to where they were before Manning got there and win a playoff game ... something Brady does almost every year no matter what receivers he is playing with. Laughing

[/QUOTE]

How has winning that Playoff game worked for you lately?  You cannot win em all without cheating.... huh?   Laughing

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

[QUOTE]

But yet your team cannot beat little Manning. Surprised

hey silly weeny whacker  Friday nite I m going out!! what are you doing sitting in your rusty trailer in the Denver hills just wishing you could get a girl to go out with you?  O there's always your cousin in the pink trailer bout three trailers down.  Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!! loser!

[/QUOTE]

You can't be going out yet NEGAME, I'm just getting off work.  I still gotta go home, shower and get ready before we hit the town.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

CONGRATS TO THE BRONCOS!!!!! The ONLY team in the NFL to have a player from offense AND defense in the TOP 10!!!!! 

The Texans had Foster and Watt...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Amendola. Show Brady2Amendola's posts

Patriots > Broncos

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Brady2Amendola's comment:

Patriots > Broncos

Hahahaha!  Nice Brady2Amendola, well done!!

Sections
Shortcuts