NFL uniforms looked better in the 80's...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

NFL uniforms looked better in the 80's...

... some designs/colors haven't changed all that much, some franchises weren't even around, some moved and changed their mascot... but I can't think of even one franchise that has nicer uniforms today, regardless of a move... though if I HAD to pick one, maybe I'd go with Seattle.  

Maybe I'm just old school.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Re: NFL uniforms looked better in the 80's...

The browns unis stunk then and still do. I'd have to say the ravens. Didnt they used to have the Fred flintstone buffalo lodge hat on their helmet ?  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

The browns unis stunk then and still do. I'd have to say the ravens. Didnt they used to have the Fred flintstone buffalo lodge hat on their helmet ?  

Def a differing of opinions... I think the Browns have the best uni's in the NFL... I love simple and classic.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Old School Pats Unis (homer pick)

Raiders Silver & Black

Old School Broncos Unis (70's)

Old school Charger blue

Old school Bills (70's)

who didn't love the old creamsicle TB unis... LOL

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

Old School Pats Unis (homer pick)

Raiders Silver & Black

Old School Broncos Unis (70's)

Old school Charger blue

Old school Bills (70's)

who didn't love the old creamsicle TB unis... LOL

LOVED those!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to mbeaulieu07's comment:

Def a differing of opinions... I think the Browns have the best uni's in the NFL... I love simple and classic.

They should at least have a fedora on the uniform somewhere. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

They're supposed to be coming out with new uni's in 2015, so they just might add one, ha.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

They're supposed to be coming out with new uni's in 2015, so they just might add one, ha.

Lol. I hope I didn't jinx them. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Old school all the way.

http://img.fanbase.com/media.fanbase.com/8/48752/5c781871f37f749a5c8f89d650b0e30fdd7159ae.jpg?x=208&y=262&sig=bf70c06bbad2a1a3fad5f31f832b890ehttp://www.tradingcarddb.com/Images/Cards/Football/9361/9361-46Fr.jpg

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

There were no Ravens in the 80s, not until '96. And their unis haven't really changed much. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Old school all the way...always was a "Pat" Patriot fan, I have disdain for the Elvis head...loved the old red unis....Raiders, Chargers (powder blue)...for some reason I also like the Packers and the simplicity of their helmut that has never really changed...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Aren't the Raiders uniforms the same as they have always been? What about the Rams, the navy and gold is less tacky than blue and bright yellow imo. I also like the darker green the Eagles wear nowadays. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

In response to mellymel3's comment:

Old school all the way...always was a "Pat" Patriot fan, I have disdain for the Elvis head...loved the old red unis....Raiders, Chargers (powder blue)...for some reason I also like the Packers and the simplicity of their helmut that has never really changed...

I agree on "Pat Patriot".  I remember being at games when they put it out for a cheer vote in the beginning after they began taking about switching to the Flying Elvis.  Pat Patriot won by a super margin every time.  But I guess those votes didn't matter.

OTOH, I can understand going to Blue Uniforms because the "Red Coats" were the enemy during the Revolutionary War.  But IMO, it would have been much better to switch to Blue Uniforms and keep the Pat Patriot Logo. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:

Yep. I remembered you starting a thread like this the past few years and couldn't agree more.

The simpler, the better. It's that simple.

Baltimore, Denver, Jax, etc, really any uni created in the last 20 years is pretty awful.

Raiders, SF, Packers, Skins, Chargers, Bears, Browns, etc, are the best ones around. Saints are very good, too, IMO.   I can't figure out why people complain about the Browns unis.  Brown is a good football color and the orange is softer in color as opposed to that offensive orange the Broncos use. Ugh.

I always liked the older Lions ones, too. I don't like the inclusion of this black crap that works as the trim on the numbers.

Dolphins are awful, too.

after you take you head out of your BB blow-up doll's backside, I guess you don't even mention the team that you love to mock so much but have gone back to their early unis....while they strayed for a while, they are back to their classic unis, with a few minor changes. You purposely leave them out. Stop pleasuring yourself to BB and face reality. You will NEVER EVER give them any credit for anything, even beating you in the playoffs after the 45-3 blowout that you and some here were so cocky about before the playoff game. Did Goodell rig the game for the Jets like you try to spout all the time? Everyone is always against the Patriots, right? You're pathetic whining is tiresome, even most on this board

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

The classic Pats unis are the best for any sports team in history.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The classic Pats unis are the best for any sports team in history.

Yes. The reds are just too good.

Bring back Pat Patriot!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Agree with Russ and MB about the Browns. Love the orange/brown look. love the raiders, chargers powder blues, SF, Pack also love the Bills jerseys too

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to RushThePillPopper's comment:

Yep. I remembered you starting a thread like this the past few years and couldn't agree more.

Baltimore, Denver, Jax, etc, really any uni created in the last 20 years is pretty awful.

Raiders, SF, Packers, Skins, Chargers, Bears, Browns, etc, are the best ones around. Saints are very good, too, IMO.   I can't figure out why people complain about the Browns unis.  Brown is a good football color and the orange is softer in color as opposed to that offensive orange the Broncos use. Ugh.

I always liked the older Lions ones, too. I don't like the inclusion of this black crap that works as the trim on the numbers.

Dolphins are awful, too.

after you take you head out of your BB blow-up doll's backside, I guess you don't even mention the team that you love to mock so much but have gone back to their early unis....while they strayed for a while, they are back to their classic unis, with a few minor changes. You purposely leave them out. Stop pleasuring yourself to BB and face reality. You will NEVER EVER give them any credit for anything, even beating you in the playoffs after the 45-3 blowout that you and some here were so cocky about before the playoff game. Did Goodell rig the game for the Jets like you try to spout all the time? Everyone is always against the Patriots, right? You're pathetic whining is tiresome, even most on this board

Who, BUstchise? The Jets?  Hey!  Remember when you denied this board name of yours not being one of yours (Bustchise's)?   That was funny.

The Jets original is a good one, it just isn't better than the Raiders, Pats, Chargers, etc, for the early and original AFL clubs.

But, your jealousy remains delicious.  Your obsession with my opinions, however, do not.

You will never, EVER see a SB in your lifetime. How does that feel?  lol

you are still SO clueless...who is Bustchise? Certainly not me. But you seem to think there are at least 3 or 4 people that are this one poster.. 

your obsession is with BB's butt hole and his staff which you service on a daily basis in your dreams. when was the last time you were removed from an event attended by him by the police due to your stalking?

as for the SB, we'll see. I'm not gonna guarentee anything but unlike you I will hold up to my postings and not change my opinions/postings/etc as the win blows

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Dolphins are awful, too.

Who, BUstchise? The Jets?  Hey!  Remember when you denied this board name of yours not being one of yours (Bustchise's)?   That was funny.

The Jets original is a good one, it just isn't better than the Raiders, Pats, Chargers, etc, for the early and original AFL clubs.

But, your jealousy remains delicious.  Your obsession with my opinions, however, do not.

You will never, EVER see a SB in your lifetime. How does that feel?  lol

you are still SO clueless...who is Bustchise? Certainly not me. But you seem to think there are at least 3 or 4 people that are this one poster.. 

your obsession is with BB's butt hole and his staff which you service on a daily basis in your dreams. when was the last time you were removed from an event attended by him by the police due to your stalking?

as for the SB, we'll see. I'm not gonna guarentee anything but unlike you I will hold up to my postings and not change my opinions/postings/etc as the win blows

"as the win blows"?

It's wind, Bustchise not "win".

To think you can sell the board that you are not somehow Bustchise is comical. No Pats fan would care to defend the Jets. Dead giveaway.

Enjoy being a moron, Busty!

for someone who makes spellings mistakes also, you like to be the police when it suits you....."tears"

and you can believe whatever the frig you want about "bustchise" but your ignorance is "delicious" and cannot be denied......fact

Sections
Shortcuts