NFL's 50 most hated players. 2 Pats, can you guess who?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

NFL's 50 most hated players. 2 Pats, can you guess who?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/648939-the-50-most-hated-players-in-nfl-history?utm_source=outbrain.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=bestof#/articles/648939-the-50-most-hated-players-in-nfl-history/page/11

Theres some names missing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Re: NFL's 50 most hated players. 2 Pats, can you guess who?

I didn't look...I'll say Tom and Rodney

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

Killa~ how the little girl?   the article said in NFL history I didn't read it but Rodney has to there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I am puzzled how Peyton Manning is not on this list. Eli is but big bro isn't. Maybe I just missed him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: NFL's 50 most hated players. 2 Pats, can you guess who?:
    [QUOTE]That is a bit weird. who were the two pats on the list?
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

HotRod and Brady.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Brady is hated for his success, and his wife, and his league-leading salary

Other candidates on the Patriots:
    Logan Mankins, because of the gentleness of his run blocking, which always stops in a timely manner about one or two seconds after the whistle :-P

I can't imagine that Stephen Neal made too many friends either, for the same reasons as Mankins

Brandon Merriweather, for what sometimes appears to be headhunting

And maybe Wilfork, if only because he's so tough to play against

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Brady is hated for his success, and his wife, and his league-leading salary Other candidates on the Patriots: Logan Mankins, because of the gentleness of his run blocking, which always stops in a timely manner about one or two seconds after the whistle :-P I can't imagine that Stephen Neal made too many friends either, for the same reasons as Mankins Brandon Merriweather, for what sometimes appears to be headhunting And maybe Wilfork, if only because he's so tough to play against
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Some of Brady's lifestyle choices pour a little gas on that fire as well. The goat picture for example did nothing to enhance his stature with his detractors.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LilBenCoates. Show LilBenCoates's posts

I love Rodney! I had hoped Merriweather was him reincarnated! :?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I have high hopes that Chung will be the next Rodney! He hits hard and made some big plays last year, especially in that Dolphins game!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Here's the list killa.
    Brady at #5 is in with some bad company!

50. Plaxico Burress
    49. Ricky Williams
    48. Dan Marino
    47. Larry Johnson
    46. Paul Palmer
    45. Jack Tatum
    44. Shawne Merriman
    43. Charles Rogers
    42. Charles Martin
    41. Cornelius Bennett
    40. JaMarcus Russell
    39. Bo Jackson
    38. Barret Robbins
    37. Tony Mandarich
    36. Donovan McNabb
    35. Steve Wisniewski
    34. Eric Dickerson
    33. Jim Brown
    32. Kelly Stouffer
    31. Phillip Rivers
    30. Akili Smith
    29. Rodney Harrison
    28. Martin Gramatica
    27. Rae Carruth
    26. Tony Romo
    25. Conrad Dobler
    24. Keyshawn Johnson
    23. Ryan Leaf
    22. Jim McMahon
    21. James Harrison
    20. Michael Irvin
    19. Jay Cutler
    18. Michael Vick
    17. Eli Manning
    16. Lawrence Taylor
    15. John Elway
    14. Deion Sanders
    13. Ray Lewis
    12. Albert Haynesworth
    11. Hines Ward
    10. Peyton Manning*
    9. Adam "Pacman" Jones
    8. Chad Ochocinco
    7. Randy Moss
    6. Bill Romanowski
    5. Tom Brady
    4. O.J. Simpson
    3. Ben Roethlisberger
    2. Brett Favre
    1. Terrell Owens

*#10 was missing on the list so I added Peyton.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Man I wish Chung could have converted the 4th down in playoff game...that could have been the turning point for us...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

[QUOTE]Here's the list killa. Brady at #5 is in with some bad company! 50. Plaxico Burress 49. Ricky Williams 48. Dan Marino 47. Larry Johnson 46. Paul Palmer 45. Jack Tatum 44. Shawne Merriman 43. Charles Rogers 42. Charles Martin 41. Cornelius Bennett 40. JaMarcus Russell 39. Bo Jackson 38. Barret Robbins 37. Tony Mandarich 36. Donovan McNabb 35. Steve Wisniewski 34. Eric Dickerson 33. Jim Brown 32. Kelly Stouffer 31. Phillip Rivers 30. Akili Smith 29. Rodney Harrison 28. Martin Gramatica 27. Rae Carruth 26. Tony Romo 25. Conrad Dobler 24. Keyshawn Johnson 23. Ryan Leaf 22. Jim McMahon 21. James Harrison 20. Michael Irvin 19. Jay Cutler 18. Michael Vick 17. Eli Manning 16. Lawrence Taylor 15. John Elway 14. Deion Sanders 13. Ray Lewis 12. Albert Haynesworth 11. Hines Ward 10. Peyton Manning 9. Adam "Pacman" Jones 8. Chad Ochocinco 7. Randy Moss 6. Bill Romanowski 5. Tom Brady 4. O.J. Simpson 3. Ben Roethlisberger 2. Brett Favre 1. Terrell Owens #10 was missing on the list so I added Peyton.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

yup theres tom brady... right below oj  lol

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to NFL's 50 most hated players. 2 Pats, can you guess who? : gee, and here I thought we would "hate" murderers and child molesters but no... really, the media-especially the young smarta**es from college journalism class who can't play sports but have infested the sports media the last ten years-who have brought this mentality to sports need to be stepped on like the cockroaches they are
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Trust me JintsFan...You'll never find a more NY Jets b#llsh#t heavy web-page, this side of ESPN.com, Than "The Bleacher Report."  There's a very good reason folks like Babe (formerly PhatRex, formerly bejessus)- tend to cite their meaningless op ed's as actual facts...  Same with the Top 50 List here:  There's a reason an overwhelming majority of these "hated players" are AFC Guys: San Diego, Buffalo, New England, Cincy, Indy, Oakland, & Pittsburgh (the remaining few like Rae Caruth on Carolina, Romanowski 90% of his career on San Fran (maybe Haynesworth, McMahon & Mandarich)...bein' guys that could perhaps actually warrant actual disdain in someone)...  The NFC squads that are hated too, have often stomped on The Jets currently, and/or were those old original team rivals of the past: Cowboys, coincidentally NY's "other" team, The Giants-whom Jets gotta share the limelight with, Finally- several green-jerseyed Eagles & Packers...but the only Jets Green you'll ever see on this Bleacher Report list, is The 1 in Tom Brady's 5th most hated spot...who has just sacked him.    

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

LOL @ Ryan Leaf

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The kicker on the list hurt himself celebrating  lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarGamble. Show OscarGamble's posts

If the site says Bleacher Report it's not worth reading.