Nice job by D today...

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Re: Nice job by D today...

In Response to Re: Nice job by D today...:
    [QUOTE]NO, they are not.  Your rebuttals are that of a 12 year old's. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

but but total yards is what matters according to you...

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

Yeah. All those reverses that Bush, Spiller, Helu, Tebow and co were running were astounding. Make excuses much?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nice job by D today... : I agree - I truly think he and KansasPatriot exist to stir the pot and up the clicks on the site Along with Patsfansince1966
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]
    Ya think?!  Over a THOUSAND in about 6 weeks since his newest identity was started on 11/23/2011!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]No, GB's is wrecthed, certainly far worse than ours.  Go troll somewhere else, dork.

Haha see, told ya you say this.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nice job by D today... : So what? Just by reading this page, any one person who comes here has well over a thousand views. If you view a thread it's pretty much the same as typing something in a response box and hitting the submit button. WHy do they even keep a post count anyway? Never understood that or the concern how much someone posts. WHo cares? So much insecurity here.
    Just keep on trucking, RWTK...   I am not concerned for your post count at all.  Just a reponse to another poster regarding that topic and you happened to be a readily available example.  By the way, what is the over/under for when you pass 5000 posts?  By March?  (-;

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nice job by D today... : False. The WR initiated contact by coming back on the ball which was underthrown. 

Wrong. Watch it again Russ. Molden grabbed at him several times before he came back for the ball. I will agree with some of your BS here, but not a blatant PI on Molden.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]Molden was hosed on that textbook coverage on the PI call.  Chalk it up to 14 points allowed by the D today, not 21. I am starting to get really suspicious with how our D is looked at in these games on 3rd downs or just in general when a call is needed. Molden has perfect coverage and yet agai0n an underthrown ball is a gift to the opponent even after MOlden turned to look. The McCourty call late was an absolute joke.  When you see BB barking at the officials like that, you know it's bad. My question is, when will we get iffy calls on offense and when will we see the incorrect calls against the D stop? It's been like this all year.  I wouldn't comment on it if it wasn't such a pattern. It's a weekly thing.  I am surprised Chung's well timed safety blitz on 3rd down wasn't deemed illegal. Ugh. The zone D was terrible early.  I felt it backfired. I thought BB adjusted really well by using more zone and getting more match ups dictated vs Buffalo seeing zone and then dictating to us. That's why I didn't get too flipped out when it was 21-0.  You can fight the team you pllay, but you can't fight the officials.

Rusty, that "roughing" of Brady was absurd.   One of the worst roughing calls I think I saw called this season. 

But I agree with you that the Pats are suspiciously on the losing side of the officials bias.

So are the Raiders.  Did you see the safety they got that the officials did not give them?  It was the deciding play of the game, IMO.  

Happens to the Browns a lot, too.

But I think yesterday's game wasn't poorly called, compared to other games.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

At least we have the playoffs now, despite having a history of many bad calls generally the crews are better int the playoffs.

and BTW..no one, I mean, no one gets more non-called pass interference on them than Gronk.

16. This post has been removed.