Nice Piece on Spikes

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

Re: Nice Piece on Spikes

Ya I'm excited about Spikes, Mayo and Hightower.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It's interesting that Reiss says they will have bigger backers, to go along with a smaller/quicker line. Can't say I've seen that too many times in the past - I still can't imagine Spikes, Hightower and Mayo playing in a 43 like that, but I can't wait to watch it and see how it goes. I pictured it more like Spikes and Mayo inside a 34, with Hightower and Scott outside. I also pictured Hightower moving inside in situations, with Chandler on occasion standing up outside. I didn't think Hightower was fast enough to play outside In a 43, and I didn't think they'd leave Spikes alone in the middle of a 43.... I'm curious to see if it works.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Mayo tackles everything in sight, Spikes is the inspiration and Hightower will be the playmaker. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Spikes got a "little chippy today".  Lots of competition in camp and looking good.  

But the thing I get a kick out of this article is that there was 22,000 Fans at Gillette to watch the Pats practice.

I can remember back when there were times that this was about how many would show up on Game Day at Shaeffer.  

My how things have changed.   :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Nice Piece on Spikes:
    [QUOTE]Mayo tackles everything in sight, Spikes is the inspiration and Hightower will be the playmaker. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]

Uh-ohhhh...Does somebody see some potential for a lil' alter ego labeling with a few of the bad-#ss playmakers we're finally gettin' on D after a long drought?  ...'Cause I do.

According to many Eastern Buddhist, Tao and Zen based religions, Similiar to a great many Native American Western Indigenous cultures with their Shamanic Nature and Universal conceptualizations, We got the following parts to begin to parcel out to our guys (this is what real football fans are supposed to do <lol, and actually be able to do />...Give their ferocious punishment givers, an added ego boost at their core).

~~

What we're working with:

Fire (the "spark"...that which allows to set in immediate motion a great number of other catalysts, Temperature & the Temperant; Fire Signs-Aries, Leo, Saggitarius- Extreme forms of exceptionally powerfully helpful or detrimental energies on Matter's scale- Nature of the beast who's tasked with working on the front edge of that which is The most & fully Formed)  

Element (the "pillar" & the column to which allows you to arise to new heights previously out of reach; Powerful, radioactive, Unique in it's mix of protons, neutrons, and electrons; Uncultivated & untouched, it gets viewed as Uncommon...Noble- A very real, yet enigmatic form of power, that one has deferential respect towards, uses sparsely, and steps very lightly around;  Cultivated and carefully understood & extracted, designed & compounded, The Element gets viewed as Transformative...Cosmic- A very unique, yet pure form of power, that one exhibits extremely cultivated understanding of, uses very deliberately, and steps very respectfully around, near, & within)

Earth (Soil, The "Ground", the constant & counted-on base, Solidity; That which does nothing exceptionally...that which is alone, in that it lacks nothing- Earth is the lone bastion of every sensation- touch (feel), taste, hear, sight, and smell; True water is a medium offering all, minus being devoid of odor<smell>; Pure fire is that which is heard, felt, and seen, yet formulated alone & in his truest sense itself remains tasteless and odorless; While wind is the pure medium of sound and subsequently feel; Earth is specifically unexceptional...yet the sole purveyor of "the complete" as it is the grounding of the sensories whole; Earth signs-Taurus, Virgo, Capricon- fairness, completeness, constancy and consistancy in its unremarkable steady lead & accounting)

Water (the "fluid" & the constant, the movement and the original precursor, The "Ocean" and the "Sea", Cohesion; That which you stay true to because it is your safety layer as an escape, a very cautious & respected mode of travel & navigation in the wide open untamed expanse, and a bastion for your ultimate health, well-fare, and sustenance when circumstance dictates one's neccesity to embark towards & upon it; Water signs-Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces- quick, powerful, extreme forms of beneficial or potentially detrimental energies- Nature of the beast who's tasked with working on the edges of the formless)

Wood (the "work", the "craft", the framework that was been constructed and tailored at length to staple your needs, and that which takes to shelter & protect you by giving you a moment's rest as it forms the capsule which takes the first blows from the outer realms so you are rested and strong enough to do likewise; Wood is not the stength formulative afforded by "metal", but without the time-honored & ever-present staple and available readiness of malleable yet durable "wood", reaching "metal" en masse would not be unattainable; Minus the availability of "wood", ya usually have to track down a fallen meteorite to cultivate some worthwhile "metal")

Wind (Air, Aether, Motion...that which can bring about unexpected & abrupt exacting change out of the thin blue sky, Motion; Wet yet Hot-sometimes forwards feelings of the damp, humid, and memorably uncomfortable...More often forwards less memorable emotives of unmeritous oxygen that everyone fails to grant the respect would bring them death in an instant if they were without; It is the unformed, formless sky- the contradictory formlessly "kind" which affords an unmeasurablely, never fixed yet rarely changing bubble for those at the ground of the terrest, and a comfortable highway down from those which are rarely seen except in covert glimpses at the top and farthest away; Aether is the subtle spirit breath and that which offers breathing-room once it develops from powerful whisper to fully expansed wind; Air signs-Gemini. Libra, Aquarius-Like "earth", "air" is flanked in the middle spectrum between the extreme elementals of Matter within "fire" on Earth's end, and the extreme elementals of Spirit within "water" as Air/Aether's flanking end)

Metal (the tempered and highly cultivated & developed point of extreme momentary strength; The oftentimes unaccounted "work" which brings rise to structures, monuments, pillars, and the like) 

Rain (that which timelessly causes the outer realm to erode; That which brings rise to great forms of change and shifting, as it is an extreme catalyst offered from the sky; That which is granted minor thanks solely during times of drought, and that which is conceived through & under constant slight through the remainder of all additional times)

Anja ("Lightness & Darkness"/"3rd Eye", Not of "the everyday", "Qi" or "Chi"...that which is unelemenatl yet once cognitively grasped, as opposed to collectively tailored & formulated- Brings rise to an equally extreme metamorphosis within this Spiritual realm; Unique and Pure grasping and forming of Spirit's Humours into Matter's Will; Extreme sense of the instinctual spirit found and able to be illustrated and enacted in extremely unique and powerful forms in and of, Matter and the Material; That which are the secretly powerful primordial essences which bring rise to unbeknownst multiplicity through the ultimately grasped illuminatory).

~~~

There ya go-  Definitions applicable and defined for DEFENSE SOLELY~

I got this (imo)-

Fire- Brandon Spikes
    Element- Chandler Jones
    Earth- Vince Wilfork
    Wood- Jerod Mayo
    Wind- Devin McCourty
    Metal- Rob Ninkovich
    Water- Patrick Chung
    Qi <Chi/3rd eye/Anja/Light&Dark>- Dont'a Hightower 

Rain- RESERVED (like a coveted NE Patriots front stadium parking spot)-  Imo, Water will be thrown to either Cunningham or Bequette based on what their unique fluidity for plays in space and their pass-rush erosion and wear/change they will (or won't) be offering in sub-packages & base schemes on the end of NE's Front D; OR- Water gets granted to the Pats Safety (2nd safety or Nickel/Big Nickel sub-package rover 2nd OR 3rd Safety) tasked with being An extreme form of moveable and malleable force of extreme differentiating swing, shift, and enviromental change, whom randomly brings erosion and tempest-like change & abruptions out of the Sky, such as that which is hoped from the likes of Tavon Wilson, Will Allen, or perhaps either of Arrington's, Moore's, or Dowling's play might afford them the opp for this label too;

Not bad?

Ideas...Additionals...Alterations?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Spikes needs to stay healthy for him to have a true impact on the defense. Same goes for really all the players on this defense that got hurt last year and have been more hurt of the past. With that said I think Chung is the bigger issue in terms of staying on the field just due to the fact that he has had back to back years with issues. 

Spikes and Hightower will be the trash talkers while Mayo will lead by example. We need more talkers in our defense who won't back down. No more getting punched in the mouth. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]Spikes needs to stay healthy for him to have a true impact on the defense. Same goes for really all the players on this defense that got hurt last year and have been more hurt of the past. With that said I think Chung is the bigger issue in terms of staying on the field just due to the fact that he has had back to back years with issues.  Spikes and Hightower will be the trash talkers while Mayo will lead by example. We need more talkers in our defense who won't back down. No more getting punched in the mouth. 
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]
    I agree with probably every word of this. Especially the part where we need people on defense who won't back down. Listen, I understand all these guys are big, strong, professional athletes, but when Spikes came back last year he added an element that was missing...attitude. It's equally as strange that a second year guy (who hasn't played much) could walk out on the field and do that - because it also went to show that we really didn't have anyone else that could. I know you can't have 10 guys on D that are hot heads, but you should have more than one.

I know Wilfork is a bit like that and maybe Chung has a little of it in him, but let's face it, Chung isn't on the field enough and Wilfork has toned it down a bit due to penalties and fines. Of course when the ball is flying over your head on 3rd and 12 for first downs, it probably dampens the attitude too, but Spikes didn't care - he looked pissed off all the time. The guy could intercept a ball for a touchdown and then turn around and punch Mayo in the face because he didn't do it.

It would be great if Hightower could do this, but with more speed. There was another guy that I thought reminded me of Spikes in the draft (Burfict?)...big, nasty guy - but he was a head case and actually ran his 40 equally as slow. I read in espn that Belichick came right out and asked him if he was a head case (or something to that effect) in pre draft interviews...I'm not even sure he got drafted.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nice Piece on Spikes : Uh - ohhhh ... Does somebody see some potential for a lil' alter ego labeling with a few of the bad-#ss playmakers we're finally gettin' on D after a long drought ?  ...'Cause I do. According to many Eastern Buddhist, Tao and Zen based religions, Similiar to a great many Native American Western Indigenous cultures with their Shamanic Nature and Universal conceptualizations, We got the following parts to begin to parcel out to our guys (this is what real football fans are supposed to do <lol, and actually be able to do />...Give their ferocious punishment givers, an added ego boost at their core). ~~ What we're working with: Fire (the "spark"...that which allows to set in immediate motion a great number of other catalysts, Temperature & the Temperant; Fire Signs-Aries, Leo, Saggitarius- Extreme forms of exceptionally powerfully helpful or detrimental energies on Matter's scale- Nature of the beast who's tasked with working on the front edge of that which is The most & fully Formed)   Element (the "pillar" & the column to which allows you to arise to new heights previously out of reach; Powerful, radioactive, Unique in it's mix of protons, neutrons, and electrons; Uncultivated & untouched, it gets viewed as Uncommon...Noble- A very real, yet enigmatic form of power, that one has deferential respect towards, uses sparsely, and steps very lightly around;  Cultivated and carefully understood & extracted, designed & compounded, The Element gets viewed as Transformative...Cosmic- A very unique, yet pure form of power, that one exhibits extremely cultivated understanding of, uses very deliberately, and steps very respectfully around, near, & within) Earth (Soil, The "Ground", the constant & counted-on base, Solidity; That which does nothing exceptionally...that which is alone, in that it lacks nothing- Earth is the lone bastion of every sensation- touch (feel), taste, hear, sight, and smell; True water is a medium offering all, minus being devoid of odor<smell />; Pure fire is that which is heard, felt, and seen, yet formulated alone & in his truest sense itself remains tasteless and odorless; While wind is the pure medium of sound and subsequently feel; Earth is specifically unexceptional...yet the sole purveyor of "the complete" as it is the grounding of the sensories whole; Earth signs-Taurus, Virgo, Capricon- fairness, completeness, constancy and consistancy in its unremarkable steady lead & accounting) Water (the "fluid" & the constant, the movement and the original precursor, The "Ocean" and the "Sea", Cohesion; That which you stay true to because it is your safety layer as an escape, a very cautious & respected mode of travel & navigation in the wide open untamed expanse, and a bastion for your ultimate health, well-fare, and sustenance when circumstance dictates one's neccesity to embark towards & upon it; Water signs-Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces- quick, powerful, extreme forms of beneficial or potentially detrimental energies- Nature of the beast who's tasked with working on the edges of the formless) Wood (the "work", the "craft", the framework that was been constructed and tailored at length to staple your needs, and that which takes to shelter & protect you by giving you a moment's rest as it forms the capsule which takes the first blows from the outer realms so you are rested and strong enough to do likewise; Wood is not the stength formulative afforded by "metal", but without the time-honored & ever-present staple and available readiness of malleable yet durable "wood", reaching "metal" en masse would not be unattainable; Minus the availability of "wood", ya usually have to track down a fallen meteorite to cultivate some worthwhile "metal") Wind (Air, Aether, Motion...that which can bring about unexpected & abrupt exacting change out of the thin blue sky, Motion; Wet yet Hot-sometimes forwards feelings of the damp, humid, and memorably uncomfortable...More often forwards less memorable emotives of unmeritous oxygen that everyone fails to grant the respect would bring them death in an instant if they were without; It is the unformed, formless sky- the contradictory formlessly "kind" which affords an unmeasurablely, never fixed yet rarely changing bubble for those at the ground of the terrest, and a comfortable highway down from those which are rarely seen except in covert glimpses at the top and farthest away; Aether is the subtle spirit breath and that which offers breathing-room once it develops from powerful whisper to fully expansed wind; Air signs-Gemini. Libra, Aquarius-Like "earth", "air" is flanked in the middle spectrum between the extreme elementals of Matter within "fire" on Earth's end, and the extreme elementals of Spirit within "water" as Air/Aether's flanking end) Metal (the tempered and highly cultivated & developed point of extreme momentary strength; The oftentimes unaccounted "work" which brings rise to structures, monuments, pillars, and the like)  Rain (that which timelessly causes the outer realm to erode; That which brings rise to great forms of change and shifting, as it is an extreme catalyst offered from the sky; That which is granted minor thanks solely during times of drought, and that which is conceived through & under constant slight through the remainder of all additional times) Anja ("Lightness & Darkness"/"3rd Eye", Not of "the everyday", "Qi" or "Chi"...that which is unelemenatl yet once cognitively grasped, as opposed to collectively tailored & formulated- Brings rise to an equally extreme metamorphosis within this Spiritual realm; Unique and Pure grasping and forming of Spirit's Humours into Matter's Will; Extreme sense of the instinctual spirit found and able to be illustrated and enacted in extremely unique and powerful forms in and of, Matter and the Material; That which are the secretly powerful primordial essences which bring rise to unbeknownst multiplicity through the ultimately grasped illuminatory). ~~~ There ya go-  Definitions applicable and defined for DEFENSE SOLELY ~ I got this (imo)- Fire - Brandon Spikes Element - Chandler Jones Earth - Vince Wilfork Wood - Jerod Mayo Wind - Devin McCourty Metal - Rob Ninkovich Water - Patrick Chung Qi <Chi/3rd eye/Anja/Light&Dark>- Dont'a Hightower   Rain - RESERVED (like a coveted NE Patriots front stadium parking spot)-  Imo, Water will be thrown to either Cunningham or Bequette based on what their unique fluidity for plays in space and their pass-rush erosion and wear/change they will (or won't) be offering in sub-packages & base schemes on the end of NE's Front D; OR- Water gets granted to the Pats Safety (2nd safety or Nickel/Big Nickel sub-package rover 2nd OR 3rd Safety) tasked with being An extreme form of moveable and malleable force of extreme differentiating swing, shift, and enviromental change, whom randomly brings erosion and tempest-like change & abruptions out of the Sky, such as that which is hoped from the likes of Tavon Wilson, Will Allen, or perhaps either of Arrington's, Moore's, or Dowling's play might afford them the opp for this label too; Not bad? Ideas...Additionals...Alterations?
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

Maybe they can bring back Earthwind Moreland, who could be like a jack-of-all-trades in this system??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nice Piece on Spikes : Spikes didn't care - he looked pissed off all the time. The guy could intercept a ball for a touchdown and then turn around and punch Mayo in the face because he didn't do it.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

LOL

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

[QUOTE]Spikes got a "little chippy today".  Lots of competition in camp and looking good.   But the thing I get a kick out of this article is that there was 22,000 Fans at Gillette to watch the Pats practice. I can remember back when there were times that this was about how many would show up on Game Day at Shaeffer.   My how things have changed.   :) http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2012/08/patriots_practi_18.html
    Posted by NCPatsFan1971[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qD7UNJ8Q_I

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nice Piece on Spikes : Maybe they can bring back Earthwind Moreland, who could be like a jack-of-all-trades in this system??
    Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE]

Lol, NO way!  I'd put A D'Angelo's fry cook out whose name was, McLebowiczsky-schneidersmithson, before I'd even dream of causing the confusion that an "Earthwind Moreland" would bring to my New 2012 Celestial Patriots System.

Ya know...?  Ptolemaic?  Introducing even the slightest thing into it- WHAM=Whole thing falls apart.  I'm burying your post in the Vatican archives (and pondering a drownable charge of witchcraft...so look out)/.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nice Piece on Spikes : Right, football is won by talking.  Just ask the Jets and Chargers.
    Posted by Mighty2013[/QUOTE]

Well said.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nice Piece on Spikes : Well said.
    Posted by MoreRings[/QUOTE]

Not well said at all..... 

The previous post suggested players need to use their mouths and get into the heads of their competition.  Of course that matters!  It starts with confidence and making the offense feel uncomfortable.  Making the opposition frustrated with their play and adding insult with talk always provokes the opposition into making poor decisions and/or losing their confidence.  The Pats D did not scare anyone, and that's what they need to do this year.  The talent is there, yet no one was afraid of the Pats D.  With Spike, Mayo, and Hightower there to knock you out, and a missile like Chung waiting for you to come across the middle.... offenses may start fearing this D IF they stay healthy.  These players like Spikes Hightower, and Chung add an element outside of just skills with their energy and trash talking.  Now you look upfront and hope the QB also starts getting scared with Jones, Wilfork, Fanea, Bequette, Scott and others rushing.  No one is saying trash talking equals wins, but of course it is a factor on Sundays, and I am not talking about talking to the media... I'm talking about at on the lines before plays, after plays, and getting into the heads of their opponents.  

This D needs to instill fear like the Ravens, Giants Dline, and Steelers do in their opponents.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Trash talk is fine as long as your play backs it up. I would love to have heard Rodney miked up for a couple of games.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Trash talk is fine as long as your play backs it up. I would love to have heard Rodney miked up for a couple of games.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

I don't think he really said anything bad.. if you remember Billick actually sent him a few smoochs through the air... probably a real nice guy. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Anyone else think Spikes reminds them of Bryan Cox?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Anyone else think Spikes reminds them of Bryan Cox?
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

So...

Spikes = Cox
    Hightower = McGuinnes
    Mayo = Bruschi??????

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DPG182. Show DPG182's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Nice Piece on Spikes : Uh - ohhhh ... Does somebody see some potential for a lil' alter ego labeling with a few of the bad-#ss playmakers we're finally gettin' on D after a long drought ?  ...'Cause I do. According to many Eastern Buddhist, Tao and Zen based religions, Similiar to a great many Native American Western Indigenous cultures with their Shamanic Nature and Universal conceptualizations, We got the following parts to begin to parcel out to our guys (this is what real football fans are supposed to do <lol, and actually be able to do />...Give their ferocious punishment givers, an added ego boost at their core). ~~ What we're working with: Fire (the "spark"...that which allows to set in immediate motion a great number of other catalysts, Temperature & the Temperant; Fire Signs-Aries, Leo, Saggitarius- Extreme forms of exceptionally powerfully helpful or detrimental energies on Matter's scale- Nature of the beast who's tasked with working on the front edge of that which is The most & fully Formed)   Element (the "pillar" & the column to which allows you to arise to new heights previously out of reach; Powerful, radioactive, Unique in it's mix of protons, neutrons, and electrons; Uncultivated & untouched, it gets viewed as Uncommon...Noble- A very real, yet enigmatic form of power, that one has deferential respect towards, uses sparsely, and steps very lightly around;  Cultivated and carefully understood & extracted, designed & compounded, The Element gets viewed as Transformative...Cosmic- A very unique, yet pure form of power, that one exhibits extremely cultivated understanding of, uses very deliberately, and steps very respectfully around, near, & within) Earth (Soil, The "Ground", the constant & counted-on base, Solidity; That which does nothing exceptionally...that which is alone, in that it lacks nothing- Earth is the lone bastion of every sensation- touch (feel), taste, hear, sight, and smell; True water is a medium offering all, minus being devoid of odor<smell />; Pure fire is that which is heard, felt, and seen, yet formulated alone & in his truest sense itself remains tasteless and odorless; While wind is the pure medium of sound and subsequently feel; Earth is specifically unexceptional...yet the sole purveyor of "the complete" as it is the grounding of the sensories whole; Earth signs-Taurus, Virgo, Capricon- fairness, completeness, constancy and consistancy in its unremarkable steady lead & accounting) Water (the "fluid" & the constant, the movement and the original precursor, The "Ocean" and the "Sea", Cohesion; That which you stay true to because it is your safety layer as an escape, a very cautious & respected mode of travel & navigation in the wide open untamed expanse, and a bastion for your ultimate health, well-fare, and sustenance when circumstance dictates one's neccesity to embark towards & upon it; Water signs-Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces- quick, powerful, extreme forms of beneficial or potentially detrimental energies- Nature of the beast who's tasked with working on the edges of the formless) Wood (the "work", the "craft", the framework that was been constructed and tailored at length to staple your needs, and that which takes to shelter & protect you by giving you a moment's rest as it forms the capsule which takes the first blows from the outer realms so you are rested and strong enough to do likewise; Wood is not the stength formulative afforded by "metal", but without the time-honored & ever-present staple and available readiness of malleable yet durable "wood", reaching "metal" en masse would not be unattainable; Minus the availability of "wood", ya usually have to track down a fallen meteorite to cultivate some worthwhile "metal") Wind (Air, Aether, Motion...that which can bring about unexpected & abrupt exacting change out of the thin blue sky, Motion; Wet yet Hot-sometimes forwards feelings of the damp, humid, and memorably uncomfortable...More often forwards less memorable emotives of unmeritous oxygen that everyone fails to grant the respect would bring them death in an instant if they were without; It is the unformed, formless sky- the contradictory formlessly "kind" which affords an unmeasurablely, never fixed yet rarely changing bubble for those at the ground of the terrest, and a comfortable highway down from those which are rarely seen except in covert glimpses at the top and farthest away; Aether is the subtle spirit breath and that which offers breathing-room once it develops from powerful whisper to fully expansed wind; Air signs-Gemini. Libra, Aquarius-Like "earth", "air" is flanked in the middle spectrum between the extreme elementals of Matter within "fire" on Earth's end, and the extreme elementals of Spirit within "water" as Air/Aether's flanking end) Metal (the tempered and highly cultivated & developed point of extreme momentary strength; The oftentimes unaccounted "work" which brings rise to structures, monuments, pillars, and the like)  Rain (that which timelessly causes the outer realm to erode; That which brings rise to great forms of change and shifting, as it is an extreme catalyst offered from the sky; That which is granted minor thanks solely during times of drought, and that which is conceived through & under constant slight through the remainder of all additional times) Anja ("Lightness & Darkness"/"3rd Eye", Not of "the everyday", "Qi" or "Chi"...that which is unelemenatl yet once cognitively grasped, as opposed to collectively tailored & formulated- Brings rise to an equally extreme metamorphosis within this Spiritual realm; Unique and Pure grasping and forming of Spirit's Humours into Matter's Will; Extreme sense of the instinctual spirit found and able to be illustrated and enacted in extremely unique and powerful forms in and of, Matter and the Material; That which are the secretly powerful primordial essences which bring rise to unbeknownst multiplicity through the ultimately grasped illuminatory). ~~~ There ya go-  Definitions applicable and defined for DEFENSE SOLELY ~ I got this (imo)- Fire - Brandon Spikes Element - Chandler Jones Earth - Vince Wilfork Wood - Jerod Mayo Wind - Devin McCourty Metal - Rob Ninkovich Water - Patrick Chung Qi <Chi/3rd eye/Anja/Light&Dark>- Dont'a Hightower   Rain - RESERVED (like a coveted NE Patriots front stadium parking spot)-  Imo, Water will be thrown to either Cunningham or Bequette based on what their unique fluidity for plays in space and their pass-rush erosion and wear/change they will (or won't) be offering in sub-packages & base schemes on the end of NE's Front D; OR- Water gets granted to the Pats Safety (2nd safety or Nickel/Big Nickel sub-package rover 2nd OR 3rd Safety) tasked with being An extreme form of moveable and malleable force of extreme differentiating swing, shift, and enviromental change, whom randomly brings erosion and tempest-like change & abruptions out of the Sky, such as that which is hoped from the likes of Tavon Wilson, Will Allen, or perhaps either of Arrington's, Moore's, or Dowling's play might afford them the opp for this label too; Not bad? Ideas...Additionals...Alterations?
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

I feel like I just watched an episode of Captain Planet after reading through this

23. This post has been removed.