Nice to see it quiet down...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

So is this new evil suggesting that none of question Belichick ever? Well that sounds like a boring sports forum if it was just a bunch of people sitting around agreeing with each other and swinging from Belichicks nut sack. Where is teh fun in that? This forum is so that people can debate about football. Vrabel has lost a step but he was still worht at teh very least a 4th round pick so at the very least we should have gotten a 2nd round pick AND 4th round pick.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leon must have found a good playboy or hustler magazine and a tube of KY jelly because he hasnt been here in a while.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Do you mean me? I haven't been looseid in years...lol!

welcome to the "leon's copy cat club"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Evil appears to be spawining.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[Quote]Evil appears to be spawining.[/Quote]

More likely it's one of the bugboy's old attempts at posing like he does with Harley's name. He does get lucid from time to time when the Ritalin kicks in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from evil12. Show evil12's posts

Its is nice to see everyone starting to lay off the talk of we only got the 34 pick for Cassell and Vrabel. Does anyone actually think that Matt will put up the same kind of numbers in the Kansas City offense that he did with the Pats last year? He is a product of the enviorment he was playing in. I wish him all the best of luck and enjoyed his performance last year but he is not worth all the high first round picks everyone complained he was worth. Do we turn that pick into Peppers, who knows? BB is a master at his trade and I trust in what he does, so anything is possible. I read talk about turning the 34 pick into something better than what it is and how we should have more because we included another player who clearly has lost a step at LB, does anyone who is a true Pats fan think that they know more than the mastermind whom has brought us 3, count them 3 Superbowls Trophies? Sit back, enjoy the ride, and get ready for the fun to start.....with a healthy Brady and BB behind the wheel.....It should be a fun ride this year!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

And you would be???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Sections
Shortcuts