Nice Vareen article in SI.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Nice Vareen article in SI.

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/09/shane-vereen-new-england-patriots-nfl-playoffs/?eref=sihp

I just saw this and thought it was worth pointing out. I pretty much agree with the notion Vareen will be a big weapon for the Pats in the playoffs. Also the troll haters at the end of the article is pretty funny to read.

Go Pats!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Nice Vareen article in SI.

In response to raptor64d's comment:
    [QUOTE]

http://mmqb.si.com/2014/01/09/shane-vereen-new-england-patriots-nfl-playoffs/?eref=sihp

I just saw this and thought it was worth pointing out. I pretty much agree with the notion Vareen will be a big weapon for the Pats in the playoffs. Also the troll haters at the end of the article is pretty funny to read.

Go Pats!!!

[/QUOTE]

Nice little article with the usual jealous hater posters underneath

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Thanks Raptor.  Nice article.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Go Pats!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Any, and all, articles about the Pats with on-line comments bring out the best in Pats haters.  A reaction not seen for any other NFL team.  Jealousy is alive and well throughout!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Go Pats!!!

[/QUOTE]

Any, and all, articles about the Pats with on-line comments bring out the best in Pats haters.  A reaction not seen for any other NFL team.  Jealousy is alive and well throughout!

[/QUOTE]

Leon should open a school for them. At least his posts are entertaining and he actually isn't afraid to name which crap team he supports.

Vereen will be key player Saturday. Maybe then the idiot 'injury prone' posters will finally shut up

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Glenr..  what is the most amusing and, perplexing, statement made so often.. "The Pats haven't won anything in years."  or something to that effect.  Since 2004, they missed the playoffs once due to a fluky tie breaker after going 11 - 5 in 2008 when teams that were 10 - 6, 9 - 7, 9 - 6 - 1 and 8 - 8 made it.  Granted winning the SB is the ultimate "win, but to say continually the Pats haven't won anything since "spygate" is laughable.  Consider since then 5 different teams have won the SB and only the Steelers have been to the SB twice since 2008, what does that say about the rest of the NFL?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

does reedster = Rusty?

Just reading that guy they share a lot in common like calling people cupcake (seriously how often do you actually hear that now a days?) and this great comment:

"I am really glad you brought up the word "intelligent". Here is why - I only post my comments to see how many unintelligent people actually reply and/or comment on them. Judging by yourself, the others below, it appears that number is many......"

something to think about. But back to the main article, great article thanks for posting. I don't think you'll find many who will argue Vereens talent or ability but the big question mark around him has been, since becoming a Pat, and will continue to be can he stay healthy to be able to utilize that talent week in and week out?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

Glenr..  what is the most amusing and, perplexing, statement made so often.. "The Pats haven't won anything in years."  or something to that effect.  Since 2004, they missed the playoffs once due to a fluky tie breaker after going 11 - 5 in 2008 when teams that were 10 - 6, 9 - 7, 9 - 6 - 1 and 8 - 8 made it.  Granted winning the SB is the ultimate "win, but to say continually the Pats haven't won anything since "spygate" is laughable.  Consider since then 5 different teams have won the SB and only the Steelers have been to the SB twice since 2008, what does that say about the rest of the NFL?

[/QUOTE]

It gets made here often too. As if every team in the NFL makes it the SB or Conference Championship game ( or even playoffs ) every season except us.

What the chumps and whiners call a bad season for the Pats would thrill the hell out of 95% of the other teams. It's why Leon is so funny when he tries to trash the Pats for not winning a SB every year when at the same time his team's biggest season acconplishment is 'we didn't butt fumble this season'.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Yes, glenr, makes you shake your head when a poster, whose team hasn't won a SB in decades, let alone been to a SB in decades, make such a statement about the Pats like it is a horrible thing to endure. Better to be, at least, at the dance than not at all.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Vareens first carry in camp before injury his rookie year, he got the edge faster than any Pats RB in memory and beat McCourty in a race to the end zone. I posted that wow factor at that time

however, I do feel he has been a tease so far, and would like to see him really step up in the playoffs. He is healthy and ready. No excuses

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

Yes, glenr, makes you shake your head when a poster, whose team hasn't won a SB in decades, let alone been to a SB in decades, make such a statement about the Pats like it is a horrible thing to endure. Better to be, at least, at the dance than not at all.

[/QUOTE]

My Jets SB history lesson

The Beatles were still together

The first moon landing hadn't been made

Telephones had rotary dials

Computers took up entire rooms with less calculating power than my cell phone

Hendrix was just becoming known in the US

Nixon was president-elect ( first term)

FM radio was new

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Vareens first carry in camp before injury his rookie year, he got the edge faster than any Pats RB in memory and beat McCourty in a race to the end zone. I posted that wow factor at that time

however, I do feel he has been a tease so far, and would like to see him really step up in the playoffs. He is healthy and ready. No excuses

[/QUOTE]

I have happy visions of him running out for a pass 10 yards upfield with a LB trying to keep up with him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

does reedster = Rusty?

Just reading that guy they share a lot in common like calling people cupcake (seriously how often do you actually hear that now a days?) and this great comment:

"I am really glad you brought up the word "intelligent". Here is why - I only post my comments to see how many unintelligent people actually reply and/or comment on them. Judging by yourself, the others below, it appears that number is many......"

something to think about. But back to the main article, great article thanks for posting. I don't think you'll find many who will argue Vereens talent or ability but the big question mark around him has been, since becoming a Pat, and will continue to be can he stay healthy to be able to utilize that talent week in and week out?

[/QUOTE]

That's not me. Also, I don't ask people if they went to college unless provoked.  When you explain something someone to the T over and over and they just refuse to learn, that may provoke me asking how old someone is or if they went to college.

Analytical or critical thinking skills are not developed in high school.

The most comical situations occur here when known people who did not attend college come in to mock me up front and instigate. 

I will not let that stuff go unchecked, no.

[/QUOTE]

You still wondering why you are the most banned and most hated on the board?!??  Read these lines back to yourself and if you cant see the problem, dont ever again claim to know more than anyone on this board. You need to take it easy pal. You should have a life beyond the board and a sports forum is NOT the place to brag about credentials that most americans have. It has no bearing on your football acumen obviously as you get hosed in here daily and have no clue that it happens. Now this calls for YOU to get to an Asylum and check yourself in. Do the world a favor...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Stalking again OG? Didn't you say you only enter threads to post factual info about football. We were having a nice discussion here about trolls then Vereen. Why don't you guys go play back in another thread.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Stalking again OG? Didn't you say you only enter threads to post factual info about football. We were having a nice discussion here about trolls then Vereen. Why don't you guys go play back in another thread.

There aren't that many active threads and he isn't responding to your posts.  I think you need to relax.  If the bar is that low then I'm probably stalking you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can only conclude that if a person talks about Spygate, they don't really know anything about football.  

Haven't the Pats gone to the SB twice since being robbed of a 1st round pick in 2007?

Haven't the Pats won more games than any other NFL team over that period?

Wasn't the year the missed the playoffs with an 11-5 record the year Brady was out with the knee injury due to Pollard's dirty helmet hit on his knee?

Twenty-four teams are eliminated now and the Pats are hosting a playoff game.......again!  What a joke these "haven't won anything since spygate" pinheads are.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

[QUOTE]

There aren't that many active threads and he isn't responding to your posts.  I think you need to relax.  If the bar is that low then I'm probably stalking you.

[/QUOTE]

I just hate having to search past their fights to find the conversation I was having before they dropped in on this thread. Maybe this was a single exchange and they're gone. Look at the 'running the ball' thread. 350 posts and 75% of them are are couple of people tossing bombs at each other. I don't claim that I don't roll in the mud myself but if it's a calm meaningful discussion thread I like to keep them that way.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sounds like some people in here need very badly to get laid or laid the F**k out. One or the other but yeeesh, was there a troll invasion over the w/e?!?!

You are on ignore you sick, perverted custodian. Floors are Dirty!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I just hate having to search past their fights to find the conversation I was having before they dropped in on this thread. Maybe this was a single exchange and they're gone

Everyone gets into it with Rusty at some point or another.  I am just as guilty as anyone.  Most people eventually stop (except a few posters who never seem to tire of it) and then the cycle continues.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Speaking to the original point of the thread, yes indeed - it is quite a nice SI piece on Vereen.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

I just hate having to search past their fights to find the conversation I was having before they dropped in on this thread. Maybe this was a single exchange and they're gone

Everyone gets into it with Rusty at some point or another.  I am just as guilty as anyone.  Most people eventually stop (except a few posters who never seem to tire of it) and then the cycle continues.

[/QUOTE]

He's not the only one. He's the anthesis of Babe and OG. He loves to attack Brady and they think Brady has never had a bad game in his career and all we need to do is throw the ball every play.

I've changed my mind on the importance of making the opponent respect the run. I want them to fear the run.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.