Nickel Corner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Nickel Corner

In the wake of the Welker signing, we will play him at least once next season, and possibly a second time in the playoffs.

A lot of people have suggested signing 2 starting corners and moving Dennard to the slot...but do we even know if Dennard can play in the slot? Just because you can play on the outside does not mean you can play in the slot.

Bring back Arrington...just keep him away from the outside corner spots.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: Nickel Corner

In response to dapats1281's comment:

In the wake of the Welker signing, we will play him at least once next season, and possibly a second time in the playoffs.

A lot of people have suggested signing 2 starting corners and moving Dennard to the slot...but do we even know if Dennard can play in the slot? Just because you can play on the outside does not mean you can play in the slot.

With the luck that NWE has with finding outside corners, I'd rather that Dennard stay where he was. Find someone else to defend the slot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: Nickel Corner

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

In response to dapats1281's comment:

With the luck that NWE has with finding outside corners, I'd rather that Dennard stay where he was. Find someone else to defend the slot.

Agreed. But they need to bring a viable backup in case of injury or suspension/jail time for Dennard.

But I don't like the idea that some people are throwing out there of putting Dennard in the slot.