NIners-Seahawks

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Re: NIners-Seahawks

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

OMG did you guys see manninghams knee pop to the outside?!

[/QUOTE]

I saw that. Felt it too. lol. Knee injuries suck

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

The beat down is on.   Let's see if SF has the heart to come back like the Pats did last week....I doubt it.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

SEA 35, SF 6. Next up for SEA, faked punt on 4th down.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Army2LT. Show Army2LT's posts

I would hate to play the Seahawks in the first round of the playoffs.  They look to be the real deal.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

PED boy having quite a night on the juice.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

I am sure BB and the Pats' coaching staff will be dissecting tonight's game film to game plan should the Pats face SF again.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am sure BB and the Pats' coaching staff will be dissecting tonight's game film to game plan should the Pats face SF again.

[/QUOTE]

The PATS simply do not have the horses to replicate what the Seahawks "D" is doing to the niners......  Its starts with pass rush and it ends with DB coverage.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to bobbysu's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Funny thing about Pats game today if they just played the 2nd half, the final score would have been 7-3. They were flat today, cant have that.

[/QUOTE]

Collinsworth just brought up a good point with what he said about Harbaugh's comments on his team being exhausted after so many plays last week, and said it might be contributing to the lackluster game. The Pats played just as many plays, plus lost the game. Could be part of why they were flat today.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

WOW, Seattle is looking good. 

I do not feel so bad about the PATS win today now after watching how flat the niners are playing.  Keep in mind the 9'ers are playing for the bye......

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

At least last Monday, the PATS didnt roll over and die, like the 9'ers are doing tonight.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

Let me rephrase how many days off till Superbowl this year? You get a team like SF or Seattle with a rested Defense could be tough.

[/QUOTE]

Always two weeks before the SB anymore. The only time in recent history it wasnt was in 1991, and it had something or other to do with the war.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SmokingJoe. Show SmokingJoe's posts

Last time it was one week, was 911 year.  Because they cancelled week #2 of NFL season.  That was the PATS 1st SB win over STL......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to SmokingJoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Last time it was one week, was 911 year.  Because they cancelled week #2 of NFL season.  That was the PATS 1st SB win over STL......

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, youre right. Forgot about that one. I like it better that way. Get tired of the hype.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

Wilson is good. Like the way he handles himself in the game.

[/QUOTE]

when i said that in preseason, i only got hater responses.

several weeks ago, i posted he should be #2 in rookie of the year behind rg3 and ahead of luck

watt could go anywhere in there as well, but not #1. thats rg3

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The PATS simply do not have the horses to replicate what the Seahawks "D" is doing to the niners......  Its starts with pass rush and it ends with DB coverage.....

[/QUOTE]

no we dont not even close (i am envious), but sf is a bit beat from last weak

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to bredbru's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

no we dont not even close, but sf is a bit beat from last weak

[/QUOTE]

Yes, and the Pats were a bit beat from last week too. I think thats at least part of why they came out flat.