In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

But TCal and I bag on Nink for pass rushing, not run stuffing.

[/QUOTE]

Nink had 10 more qb pressures then Chandler Jones this year...while producing the highest rating against the run for a DE in the LAST 5 YEARS,  maybe you guys should bag on eachother?

[/QUOTE]

To be fair, Chandler faced more double teams. Not saying Nink is terrible, just wish he would make OCs fear him.

[/QUOTE]

Wow bud. Really?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, TCal and I disagree on a lot, but when it comes to Nink you guys over value him and we both agree he should register a lot more in the sack department.

[/QUOTE]

I thinks sacks are overrated in general. I would much rather have a De that is able to excel in the run game, drop back if needed and put pressure on the QB...nink does all of these. Yes, he doesn't register big sack numbers but he is a lot more "round" as a player with solid fundamentals....90 tackles, 8 sacks and 2 FF's...not bad

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Nink and others, PFF ratings off the charts!!!! WOW

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

So lets help them play the Match Game.  NINK = Tully Banta Cain, minus the one good year........at best.

Simple as that.......done with this thread.

[/QUOTE]

So Nincovich, a player that has started every game for the last three seasons is Tully Banta Cain, a player that never started more than 10 games in a single season?

That's not silly at all...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

It's absurd to think Nick is anything other than a very good player.  More and more so-called experts are recognizing him.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'm sure similar cherry pickings could be made for a host of other teams.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

So lets help them play the Match Game.  NINK = Tully Banta Cain, minus the one good year........at best.

Simple as that.......done with this thread.

[/QUOTE]

So Nincovich, a player that has started every game for the last three seasons is Tully Banta Cain, a player that never started more than 10 games in a single season?

That's not silly at all...

[/QUOTE]

Nink has been a solid and sometimes excellent performer for us. The only glaring screwup I can recall is his offsides penalty in the big game. He has been the Edelman of the D, though bearing fruit sooner.

Sections
Shortcuts